The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, both characters above are accepted.

I dont want any more loners now. The other group needs to be filled as well.

Four loners should be good for now.

I will update the list when I get home.

Well. I actually do have one question. How is an 8 year old kid...alone and still alive? This is taking a month after the outbreak so how did he survive for a month o.o

I don't mean to seem like I'm being a douche, just asking realistically how he would survive D:

Easier to get around when your small, sneaking is easier, and tons of stuff to loot when you can reach it. Not to mention most zombies would have a hard time grabbing something half their height.

I'll probably hole him up in some place until another survivor comes along. He could certainly survive that way for a month if he had enough food.

Do you want more people to fill out the 'bad' roles? I could make a second character for it. All up to you.

If I make my 2nd character would be in the "bad" group.

Btw loving all the characters =D

Yes, that would be wonderful. I would atleast be fine with three bad roles so we can get this started.

Oh and, how about this @ClaireRae Your character was with his parents and recently they were all bitten and killed, turned and such. You were able to escape and holed up in a place (your choice where it is) for 1-2 days.

And once we start the RP, it'll be like your 2nd day alone after losing your family?

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Alright. I've given @justice hunt the exception of making a family he'll be controlling. A family of four. So it's like four characters but since its an entire family I've given him a chance. We'll see how this works.
Hopefully this'll be interesting.

Anyways, guys. Glad you all are interested in this. We should get this started before the weekend starts. Hopefully tomorrow. Maybe today.

@ClaireRae
@Nickboom

Both your characters have been added to the list at the first page.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
e9fab0df34ff01395e8152106b4551e2_400x400.png

NAME: Groveland aka Grove Carter

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

ALLIANCE: Bad, no possible way of ever being good. Bat shit bad. Should be committed.

OCCUPATION: Former Truck driver. Along with carrying merchandise to companies, Grove transported the bodies of individuals he killed believing everyone is responsible for his son's murder.

WEAPONS: A rusted pipe. His body is a weapon.

FAMILY: Garret Carter(Son. Deceased) Lily(Girlfriend. Deceased)

RELATIONSHIP(S): None, not interested in being romantically linked with anyone.

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

TALENT(S): Fishing, trapping, shooting, driving trucks, hand to hand combat

FEARS: Not being able to hear his son's voice again.

HISTORY: Revealed in the thread.

EXTRA: Hears the voice of his son in his head telling him to kill. He may seem cool, collected on the outside but Grove is quite insane. He believes the outbreak is a trial he must overcome to bring him one step closer to his son. Likes any kind of beer. Quite enjoys dismemberment of zombie and human alike, gore. Has a favorable liking to the smell of blood, seeing it too.​

Dayum, theres no mistaking him ._.

That is one insane character and funny, he just resembles Edge's character alot. Anyways, accepted. Been added to the list.

theo.jpg theo-james-premiere-the-inbetweeners-02.jpg
NAME
: Grey "Fang" Crusnix
SEXUALITY: Bi
ALLIANCE: Bad for now
WEAPONS: 14 Inch Bowie Knife w/ brass knuckles, 6 Inch Dagger, and Stun Gun
FAMILY: Mother - Deceased, Father - Deceased, Little sister - Alive.
RELATIONSHIP(S): None, too busy taking care of his little sis.
ETHNICITY: English, German, French
TALENT(S): Good at keeping a calm mind in tough situations, nerves of steel, extensive combat/military training, stealth, strategic, deadly aim.
FEARS: Losing the only family he has left (lil sis), waking up to find everyone dead, unable to protect those he loves, losing himself.
HISTORY: Will rp

EXTRA: Great cook
Good singer
Not a morning person
Night owl
Weakness for small kids and animals
Loses temper when his family is threatened
Has mild PTSD from his time at war

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reactions: WarriorHeart
Travis Fimmel and Charlie Hunnam, a splendid combination to me of course lol.

Hi! This seems like a lot of fun and I'd like to join! If there are any problems with my character, please tell me and I will change them!

APPEARANCE:
anime_school_girl_cosplay_by_akatsuki_mistress-d5jadl5.jpg

NAME: Mary Blackwell

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

ALLIANCE: Bad

WEAPONS: She's not too keen on weapons. The two main things she carries around are her make-up bag, and her brother's wooden baseball bat. If she was in a situation where she had to choose between the two, she would definitely choose the make-up bag. Her make-up bag is actually a small backpack that she carries on her back. It's quite light.

FAMILY: Her family formally consisted of a mother, father, older brother, and house cat. She has no idea where her parents or cat are right now, if they are even alive. Her older brother went out of state for college many years ago.

RELATIONSHIP(S): She has had a few boyfriends in the past, maybe one or two, but relationships aren't really her strong point and she never enjoys herself as much as she feels she should.

ETHNICITY: She's a European mutt, so basically a mixture of whiteness.

TALENT(S): Growing up, she had a passion for art. So, she is pretty good at visual art. Eventually, that transformed into a love for doing people's make-up. She prefers to use a face as a canvas. She has been studying cosmetic art for a while, using her free time to become skilled. She has a great love for turning people into fake monsters. This is one of the things that makes her useful, with her make-up she can make humans somewhat look like they are the walkers. Of course, she isn't professional, but she can do a pretty great job if she has the time. This skill makes up for the fact that she is horrible with weapons. She is also pretty likable, so she is good at making people trust her. She's good at keeping secrets and listening and such. All of these traits make her seem like she isn't suited for the bad group, and she probably isn't, but again her make-up makes her pretty useful.

FEARS: Mary is scared of a lot of things. She used to be scared of spiders, car accidents, failing school. She has a lot of basic teenage fears. She has forgotten most of those fears now however. Now, she is mainly afraid of someone betraying her and killing her, or leaving her to die or something like that.

HISTORY: Most of her history is yet to be revealed, but here are the basics. She has been an artist since she was young. Her family was a basic middle class family. She wasn't very popular in school, but she had a good group of friends that made her happy. She is a bit of a wimp a lot of the time and hates it when people fight. She really can't stand it when the group fights especially. When stuff like this does happen, she has to cover her ears and hide somewhere.

EXTRA: She does not mind being in the bad group. She isn't really a bad person, and is probably being used, and she is aware of that. She chose to go along with them because she thinks they are more likely to survive, being ruthless and all. There is always the looming fear that she will be left in the dust, but when that time comes she is prepared to go camo and hide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that would be wonderful. I would atleast be fine with three bad roles so we can get this started.
Oh and, how about this @ClaireRae Your character was with his parents and recently they were all bitten and killed, turned and such. You were able to escape and holed up in a place (your choice where it is) for 1-2 days.
And once we start the RP, it'll be like your 2nd day alone after losing your family?
Okay, sounds good! :)

a.jpg
Name:Darren Chaplin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Alliance: good
Weapons: He has a big axe, And a knife that his father passed onto him
Family: Diane Chaplin (wife) Jayson Chaplin (Son) Lauren Chaplin (Daughter)
Relationships: He is married and loves his wife
Talents: Cutting items, Good with a knife
Fears: Losing his family, Tight spaces,Killers
Bio:Darren was born in Toronto Ontario,when he was three his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada because his dad had a business Deal,his mom passed away from Breast Cancer when he was thirteen,he grew up in New York,and met a girl named Sharon,they eventually got married and had their first child and Named him A.J,he then got a job as a firefighter at twenty-eight and proposed a year later,when he was Thirty they had their second child and named her Nikki, When the virus started spreading, The news told them to stay inside, Well Darren thought he needed to keep them safe and got them out of the cities, Luckily The virus spread there and they survived, They are currently with a group of 7 (counting the family)
Other:
Height 6'4
Weight 210 pounds
Blood type B-
Traits:Loyal/Respectful/Caring/Selfless/Determined
Flaws:can't use a gun/doesn't have good accuracy/isn't as fast as allot of people/ he won't follow someone's rules/claustrophobic in tight space.

Last edited:
@Zloglasniot Fasada
@Lyra Meiko

Both characters are accepted and added to the list.

@justice hunt

I would like it if you transferred your character by using the CS template from the first page. And this is all starting in Las Vegas, Nevada. Just so you know. So your Occupation needs to change, and I would like it if you used the CS I posted in the first page. That would make things more easier.

Both characters are accepted and added to the list.
I would like it if you transferred your character by using the CS template from the first page. And this is all starting in Las Vegas, Nevada. Just so you know. So your Occupation needs to change, and I would like it if you used the CS I posted in the first page. That would make things more easier.
alright sorry, will do

@Lawkheart

Hey, wondering when you'll have both your characters up. I am about to make the IC thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.