The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the person Joseph is traveling with. It is possible she took Joseph as a Gang Member seeing as he was Undercover when everything went to shit doing his job xD

Reactions: Lawkheart
Very possible

Awesome, but my phone has crashed so now I wait for it to reboot to post my second CS >.<

Yikes I come back to 3 pages of OOC O_O

Anyways, ya Lawk's 2nd character will be Grey's little sister (gonna edit his CS to sister instead of brother) so they'll both be in the Bad group.

• Love
Reactions: Lawkheart
Okay I'm trying to post the 2nd character now I hope it works

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Character #2:

MV5BMTQ1MzU3MDA1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQxOTI3Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Name: Melody "Mel" Crusnix
Sexuality: N/A

Alliance: She follows her brother.
Weapons: An old hammer taken from her fathers tool box.

Family: Older brother-Alive, Mother- Dead, Father- Dead
Relationship(s): N/A
Ethnicity: English, German, French

Talent(s): Can juggle anything. Whistle really well. And sings with her brother, prefers to hum now since noises seems to make the dead people come around, she's noticed at least. She picks up on things very quickly, like noise draws the dead people, for example.

Fears: Loosing her brother, Being alone with the dead people, having to kill her brother if he becomes one of the dead people.
History: Will Rp
Extra: Wears a locket with her parents photos in it. Has a note book and pen in her back pack for drawing at night when she can't sleep, but she never keeps the drawings, leaving them so that they don't take up space.

There I hope the two I posted were okay?

Yay it worked!

Alright Lawk, both your characters have been accepted.

@Zloglasniot Fasada Ge' on Skeip if you can xD

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
Can my character have a family to take care of? (Yes, I'm reusing this old character since I feel he didn't live long enough.)

APPEARANCE:
male-portrait-photography-boise-05.jpg

NAME:Wilson Scott
SEXUALITY:Straight
ALLIANCE: Neutral/Loner
WEAPONS: An empty Beretta M9, a crowbar (Jane) and a baseball bat (Wilson)
FAMILY: Jane (28 YO, spouse), Lisa (7 YO, daughter), Cedric (Older Brother, 20 YO, status unknown)
RELATIONSHIP(S): Obviously, Jane.
ETHNICITY: American
TALENT(S):

[Good at human psychology(which means he can easily encourage people and be a good leader, among other things)]
[Has a keen eye for the small details]
[can solve any sort of problem easily, be it social-related or not]
[practiced baseball regularly]
[used to practice parkour when he was younger].

FEARS:
[Losing his family, mostly]
[Anything else a normal human being would be scared of]

HISTORY: Wilson was born in Washington DC, son to a middle-class family. During his childhood, he used to get into fights really easily, both with his older brother, Cedric (who is now living in Florida, working as a firefighter), and other classmates, yet at the same time he was a splendid student, liked by the teachers in general. At the age of 18, he used to study economics and stock trading at the local university, and at the age of 24, he finished both of them successfully. During that period of time, he has met Jane Oswald, which later would be her future wife and the mother to a girl named Lisa (who is currently 7 years old). When Wilson was 27, he has moved to New York with his wife, and has been living there ever since.

During his free time, Wilson dedicated himself to the study of a wide range of topics related to human psychology, making him skilled at understanding other people's emotions and recognize any sort of body language, as subtle as they might be.

EXTRA:
-Wilbur only has used a gun a few times in his life, so he is not a really good shooter (and that is the reason why the gun is empty; he wasted all of his ammo)
-His hobbies include Travelling/Learning Something New/Skiing/Carpentry/Literature/Programming
-He is 1,87 m tall
-He Weighs 89 kg
-His Blood Type is A-

Last edited by a moderator:
Character #1:
Name: Savannah "Nana" Frost
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alliance: Bad/Loner
Weapons: A kitchen knife she stole from the kitchen at the prison she broke out of at the beginning of the out break.
Family: She was orphaned as a child so she has no family.
Relationship(s): She never stayed in a relationship for longer then a week.
Ethnicity: Unknown
Talent(s): Don't let her face fool you, she'll kick your ass if you try and mess with her. Hand to hand combat and she's very good at playing the guitar. While in prison she was taught to fix the machines they used to press to make license plates so she is very familiar with engines and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Also she's a fast learner, but practicing is the only way she'll remember anything.
Fears?: She keeps these close to the vest but she used to fear being without money now she doesn't want to be alone.
History: From what she learned, her mother was a crack addict and her father left to join the marines. When she was born her mother just left her in the hospital and from there she began he rough start. Living in orphanages and then foster homes, fighting to protect herself from bad kids and bad adults. And when she got older she thought she could fight to make some money with fighting. But she got too rough during a fight and killed her opponent and was sentenced to 18 years for manslaughter since she pleaded guilty and called the cops and confessed to everything.
Extra: She has many prison tatts mostly meaning that she was not to be messed with and that she was no one property.

Gina!!! -engages fanboy mode- There's something extremely sexy about a hot girl who could beat the shit out of you...

@Akashi I'm amped, homie! Hurr' yo' ass up!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Aravhorn It is alright if you have a family you need to take care of, but I am not accepting any more loners. And since there is already a character in the "good" group who has a NPC family with them, you'll have to unfortunately end up in the "bad" group with your family. But alliances can shift. Nothing is predictable. If you're fine with this. I'll add you in the "bad" group.

Status
Not open for further replies.