The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lawk is on some vacation or something. She told me she wouldn't be home until Friday.

Ah, I see. Thats tomorrow then. Well she wont miss anything anyway.

I'll start on the IC thread soon.

Not really any posting order though you can't double post. That is all.

Unless people dont post days after your own post, then its all good. A double post then would be fine.

And if your character is stuck because of another player. You can move on by controlling the other character just about enough for you to proceed.

@Hope Hey, just wondering when you'll have your CS up.

Also wanted to notify you that the IC thread will be up within 24 hours. Or even 6 hours.

@Akashi I have the sheet ready but the wifi in the hotel I'm staying at is so bad that I've been checking stuff on my phone. But once I'm back home they'll both be posted cause their ready to go.

@Hope Awesome, can't wait.

@Lawkheart No worries, but I am wondering, when are you getting back home, tomorrow?

@Akashi Tomorrow Afternoon, yup :)

Alright, sounds good.

APPEARANCE:
download_zps15be4583.jpg

images_zps0366dbe0.jpg

NAME: Sienna Scheels
SEXUALITY: Straight
ALLIANCE: GOOD
Before the outbreak Sienna was a firearms dealer, and bartender by night. Currently, she uses her knowledge of firearms to her advantage with the situation at hand.
WEAPONS: Ruger .357 magnum (Rarely used as the ammo is hard to come by.)
FAMILY: Her father owned the gun shop where she worked, and he taught her everything she knows. She has not been able to get ahold of him since the outbreak. Her mother died at a young age which attributes to her lack of "girly girl" ways.
RELATIONSHIP:
ETHNICITY: German. Sienna was born in Germany but her parents moved to America when she was three years old.
TALENT(S): Obviously, she is great with firearms; both repairing and shooting. She also excels with a bow and knives.
FEARS: Burning to death in flames.
HISTORY: I'd prefer for this to come out in the story if that is okay.
EXTRA:

@Hope Interesting character there. Accepted and added to the list.

I implore any new characters that are about to be submitted to have less weapons like guns/bows involved in their history.

I'd rather have some random character who for example worked at a comic shop and has no clue what do to do etc. Just an idea, does not have to be a comic shop guy and the likes.

I implore any new characters that are about to be submitted to have less weapons like guns/bows involved in their history.

I'd rather have some random character who for example worked at a comic shop and has no clue what do to do etc. Just an idea, does not have to be a comic shop guy and the likes.
Why thank you. Yay! :)

Are you sure you don't want me to change my character? She doesn't have to be a firearms dealer or anything. :)

Haha yeah I expected as much. That's part of the reason why I focused on Mary having a more passive skill set. As a high school girl, she has no history with guns and such! So it should be interesting to see how things work out.

@Hope Nah, it's fine. You don't have to change it. But it is entirely upto you if you want to change from firearms to something else. I am fine with it.

Just that, I don't want anymore characters that can relate to weapons such as guns and the likes. There is a reason for why I have a character who is an Attorney. But this does not mean that you wont find a gun in the future, or even use one.

In the end, it is all about character development, and what we stumble upon while we move from one place to another.

@Lyra Meiko

Indeed, I like what you did there :)

@Akashi I have a question pertaining to one of my characters. They haven't chosen a side yet but they aren't a loner either. They'll help people for a moment then move on. Would that be alright? Of course, they might stick with a group for a few weeks/months but nothing permanent.

To be honest I chose it that way because I was a firearms dealer for a few years as well as a bow tech so it'd be easy for me to write about ^^;. But you're right. It is all about character development. I'm excited to see where it goes.

I would love to participate in this RolePlay! I assume that you will except all submissions that fit the guidelines until the maximum number of character is reached, but if not, I beg that you let me join.

Here is my submission:

APPEARANCE
: A slightly pale white male with ear-length shaggy light brown hair with blueish-gray eyes. Has an average height, but is relatively skinny. Will begin with grey shirt and jeans. Has thick eyebrows.
NAME: Joshua Doute
SEXUALITY: Straight
ALLIANCE: GOOD
WEAPONS: The Pen (it's mightier than the sword).
A collection of knifes he has found in multiple locations which he has salvaged which he is attempting to learn how to throw (but has failed to do so). This isn't aided by his fear of sharp objects.
FAMILY: None
RELATIONSHIP(S): Single, but is attracted those who are intelligent, quiet, and compassionate. He also finds those who have shorter hair, exotic/light brown/olive skin, or a short more sexually appealing.
ETHNICITY: Caucasian.
TALENT(S):
-Diffusing situations/Mediator.
-Resourceful
-Remaining Calm
-Cunning
-Intelligent
-Quick Thinker
-Funny
HISTORY: Joshua has a rather average history. He has spent most of his life in Maine and was generally a loner. He excelled academically, and eventually went to a university where he majored in English and minored in philosophy. He had just finished his education and had gone on vacation with a group of friends to Las Vegas when the outbreak broke out.
FEARS
: Sharp Objects, Fire
EXTRA:
List of misc. traits:
-Introverted
-Intuitive
-Kind
-Passionate
-Lacks Courage
-Physically Weak
-Is inexperienced with guns.

Last edited by a moderator: