The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wopster Alright - Looks good now. You are on the list on the first page.

Guys, one more thing. In our world, what is really good? or evil? We do what we must in order to survive, so just because one group are branded as EVIL in their CS's does not mean they are neccessarily evil. I mean in their own point of view they are the good guys.

Alliances can shift, people can get separated in this RP. You can end up becoming a loner in the future, and who knows, you might end up with the bad group next time? What then? Nothing is predictable here. So what can really be called good?

GOOD and EVIL is just there to separate two different point of views into all this.

Another reminder: Every LONER out there MUST somehow join one of the GROUPS. You can't stay LONER forever.

Oooh theres some nice hotties here 0.0 Yay more peoples!

I'm debating on making a 2nd character or not.....

Go for it ;)

But your 2nd character can't be in the same group as your first. I assume you already know this but just in case.

I've only seen the first season and that was awhile ago. I sadly cant watch the show alone <<< scaredy cat. Yay! No problem I'm glad you decided to join! *glomps Lawk*
Lol I can't wait to post my two characters. It's not that scary! But yeah I'm gonna have everything ready for when I get home for when I have stable internet.

Go for it ;)
But your 2nd character can't be in the same group as your first. I assume you already know this but just in case.
Daww no fair, lol jk.

Hmmm man or woman?

Edit: @Lawkheart Its not so much the scary its the suspense-wanna-make-you-jump-out-of-your-skin that gets me lol. Cant wait to see them!

Shit. Actors Galore after I did it. (Joking xD)

There is already a banner up for this RP in case you guys did not know.

TWDCBANNER.png

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
We have Jax Teller, Man of Steel and Robb Stark up in here. Them Zombies are fucked! >.> xD

Reactions: Akashi
LOLOLOL. That is very much true!

Now we need Norman Reedus (Daryl) and no one shall ever die xD

I was thinking of going for Amazing Spiderman guy lol

tustin-hair-salon-black-hair-3.jpg

NAME: Dana Marsden
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ALLIANCE: Good with some survive by any means instincts.

OCCUPATION: At the time of the outbreak a waitress. Obviously this job has gone down the drain.

WEAPONS: A bat, her fists.

FAMILY: Chazz 'Gramps' Marsden(Grandpa. Somewhere around) The tobacco chewing, always saying the end of the world is near, cigarette loving grandfather of Dana. He raised her from her mid teens when her parents went off in the middle of the night. Curses like a sailor, doesn't like anyone he can't trust.

RELATIONSHIP(S): Nothing concrete, she's more of a 'in the moment' type of woman because allowing herself to feel love now means the risk of losing it as well as her life.

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

TALENT(S): Lockpicking, picking a pocket(from her youthful days. Been busted on several instances by Chazz and of course the cops), Moving with stealth, not everyone has mastered the art of being quiet with their steps. Basic hand to hand combat taught by Gramps.

FEARS: Not having a choice in whether she lives or dies. Going to sleep only to wake up a four course meal for the Undead. Having little purpose. Being left behind, although she is pretty resourceful, it is still an inner fear of hers.

HISTORY: A former waitress that has been known to have a temper, especially when vehement about things. She's trying to survive in the world by any means necessary.

EXTRA: Loves apples, give her one and she will be your pal. Not the real chatty type.
Hated being a waitress, too many bad customers. Had hoped one day to have children.

_______________________________________​

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Goodie, another one joins the frey. @Immortal_Beloved Your character has been accepted and added to the list.

I'll accept one or two more for the "good" group. New chars, I implore you to make "bad" characters.

However I am not adding a limit to the "good" ones... just yet..

APPEARANCE:
stock-footage-portrait-of-surgeon-in-blue-scrubs.jpg

(Sorry for the kind of generic picture, I usually use anime stuff.) Ken is about 5'10" and has a medium build. He tends to grow a beard fast though he keeps his face mostly shaven, he has brown hair and a manly face with a square jaw. His eyes are brown and outside of a scar on his right forearm his skin is normal. He has toughened hands from all the fine work he has done. Outside of his scrubs he wears normal clothes like jeans and t-shirts.
NAME: Ken Carth
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ALLIANCE: GOOD
WEAPONS: A scalpel and a tough first aid kit (Think hard plastic designed to resist impact.)
scalpel-3-w-hand.gif

FAMILY: He has a mother and father who live far away from his home but few other family members. His sister lives a few towns over.
RELATIONSHIP(S): He has a girlfriend whom he often spends time with named Sam.
ETHNICITY: Almost purely American, he is a bit scotish on his mother's side but it has no real impact on him.
TALENT(S): Fine work involving tight hand movements, Treatment of wounds, first aid, surgery, has a hobby of gardening although by no means is he an expert.
FEARS: Being alone, failing to save someone through his own fault, dying slowly and painfully or knowing death is coming and not being able to do anything.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot XD I was so busy getting this together I forgot it was an ad.

I just looked her up. I can see some resemblances :). The blonde hair, and being short XP

One of your pics in the Picture Thread looks very similar... Maybe it's just me.

May I join? :)

APPEARANCE:
_MG_6398.JPG

NAME: Matthew Crabtree
SEXUALITY: Unkown?
ALLIANCE: LONER - Could be good or bad, depending on who picks him up
WEAPONS: None.
FAMILY: Mom- Deceased; Dad- Deceased; Sister- Deceased
RELATIONSHIP(S): None
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
TALENT(S): Fast, small, impressionable
FEARS: Walkers (for now)
HISTORY: Will RP
EXTRA: Since he's still young, he's very impressionable. However, he's naturally one to make jokes and try and cheer others up. He misses the way things used to be. He wants to go to DisneyLand or DisneyWorld, since he's convinced that it's magic and that it would be safe there.

Status
Not open for further replies.