The Vampire King

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The nerve push drew him over as his toes curled and he squirmed, Less to say he was thoroughly surprised at this tactic of hers, blushing and huffing as she sucked. But he dared not make her stop. She was good at this and it showed as his dick throbbed in her grasp and her lips, pulsing, ready to burst already, but a few hefty swallows of droll made him relax and hold back. His fingers traced into her hair as he held her head down, but didn't push it, just made sure she couldn't pull away form her trade. But he wanted to give something in return.

His leg slowly eased it's way under her, and he used his toes to rub on her pussy, her slit being tickled under his toenails as he tried to help her out too, but it was an awkward position so he stopped and just watched, panting slightly as she went. Flustered and horny, he enjoyed this attention and the show.

Felicity could hear him pant harder and harder; she sucked and rubbed his shaft with her tongue and mouth. Felicity worked the shaft deeper amd deeper into her throat wiggling and flicking her tongue with each bob plunge down. She then stopped when she felt he was getting to the point and couldn't hold back.
Felicity mouth was closed when He tried to push her to continue. She smiled but then crawled up to him, wiping her mouth. "Hello there." Felicity laid beside him. She could tell he was on the brink of something-possibly losing control and that what she wanted. Stopping before an orgasm can commence, how torturous it was, but all the more. Felicity ran her fingers lightly up and down his chest, waiting for him to let loose or at least do something.

As she parted he was already close, but he knew she wouldn't keep it up, so he took matters into his own hands. Grasping his dick, he started to slide his fingers uo and down at the tempo she had going before she rudely stopepd, panting more, he was close and tried to bring himself to the edge. He reached it as he ejaculated, the streams powerful enough to reach his chest as each spurt cascaded seed on his body
"AHHHHh! Ahhh fuck....AHHhhhh......fuck..."
His orgasm was loud and intense as a small pool of cum laid on his waist, his cock throbbed harder with thius motion as little drips flowed down his shaft. Eyes closed and teeth gnarled in a growl, he couldn't;t move.

Disappointed that Chris didn't put his sexual frustration in her, Felicity rolled her eyes and sighed. She proceeded to kiss and nip his neck. Her hand snaked down and grabbed his member. She began to play with his dick, smiling as he flinched and shuddered at the post-climax stimulation. His dick remained hard throughout it. Sometimes when feeling particularly cruel, she rubbed his head after licking her hand for lubrication. Oddly it was fun to see Chris weak and shuddering at her hands. She could see why people preferred to be dominant, but loved being just like him just as much.

she started biting and kissing his shoulders and neck harder. "Can't seem to look me in the eye Chris?"

He growled at her as the flash of red escaped his sight when he looked away, but looked back at her face with blue eyes again, but still a sneer on his face as he whipped her hand away and pinned her arms down
"..Mmm well now how about this..."
He looked right into her eyes as he positioned his sticky hot cock to her slit sliding in, his cum coated member felt good with the warm seed coating it as he went in, thrusting into her hotly as the post climax stimulation made his shudder as her walls clenched around him
"RRrrrrrrr fuck..."

Chris' growls reminded her of an animal, particularly one of a predator and it turned her on. She wasn't expecting it when he pinned her down and entered her immediately. His stare was intense and seemed less human as before. This excited Felicity., she was soooo doing this to him again. Felicity gasped out loud at the first hard thrust. He still felt good inside of her.

Felicity smiled at Chris' frustration but then she proceeded to close her eyes and titling her head back into the bed out of pleasure. Her neck exposed itself to Chris. She gasped hard as he thrusters into her, moans tangled into the sounds of Chris' growls. She was slowly tensing up. Very slowly but surely.

He felt her tense, her walls milking his cock as he bucked his hips into her roughly but he didn't hurt her. He enjoyed this, him dominating her after she made him cum already. It was payback, playful payback as his cock rubbed against her g spot again, wanting to hear her yell out at him, like their first night.
He was gently rough, not wanting to hurt her but desiring to take contorl, to make her beg,m suffer and orgasm, as he thrusts deeper into her, the cum on his tip leaking into her womb.

Felicity gritted her teeth amd clenched her fists as he thrusted into her. Her knees were bent and her feet tried to find some sort of grip on the bed, but manger to slip every time. She gave up when he buckled into her; and at that moment, she yelled "Fuck!" Her body tensed up a little more from the pleasure. When he began hitting her gspot again, a string of profanities escaped her mouth between the gasps. "Fuckk..........fuck!.....shit.....oh shit fuck! Holy shit fuck fuck!"

Her legs clamped up around Chris' shuddering body and they both knew she was reaching her own climax. "Don't you even think about it." She gasped at him. "Don't you even dare!"

Oh he dared~
His thumb found it's way to her clit and started to rub the jewel above her entrance as his teeth grazed her neck, then clamped down at her skin, wanting her to blow, wanting her to release like she made him.

She smiled when he did, he fell into her trap. She didn't want Chris to just stop like she did. She grabbed and entwined her fingers into hishair with free hand. Felicity tried to calm down a little when he stimulated her and thrusted, but no avail.

Felicity's back arched as the tension released and pleasure filled her body. She moaned as she held onto Chris' body. He thrusted into once more and she moaned in the form of a gasp. Felicity was heaving hard and rubbing her leg up and down his side.

But then she felt something sharp on her neck where he was biting her. She flinched. "Ow! Jeez lighten up!"

he pulled away but kept thrusting into her slit, smirking as he wiped the blood away form out of her view then looked into her eyes as they made love, the bed started to rock and creak as she shuddered, and his second orgasm slowly peeked, his member throbbing hotly and getting warmer at his balls

Felicity's body shuddered and twitched under his continued thrust. She clawed at his body when he sent her into a spiral of gasps. She felt him getting harder inside of her and she bit down on the base of his neck and stayed there. She felt something dripping down her neck but ignored it.

She felt him thrust hard, the moment of his climax about to happen. She tugged at him to keep going. She couldn't understand why but she wanted more.

He licked the mark clean to make sure she paid no mind, letting the wound heal as he took a little bit of blood, but he couldn't help it He wanted to cum in her again and a small prick gave him enough libido to do so. Pressing his hips in a she twitched, his cum floods into her once more, gripping the sheets beside her head as he grits his teeth holding in his yells of passion as his toes grip the bed "AHHHHHH"

She felt him clench the bed and climax. When he relaxed again on top of her, she made a point not to move in fear of going into one of her ticklish fits. They laid there for a while with him heaving, but eventually his breathing made her start giggling. She pushed him off.

She looked at herself and made a face. "I'm covered in everything!" Felicity got up and looked around the cabin. There was a bathroom in the corner. She thought for a moment, grabbed her Polaroid off the floor and snapped a picture of him. She pulled out the photo and laughed. "Just in case I need to remind you what a mess I can make!~~"

Felicity then set her camera down and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water to run it and then looked into the mirror and saw a nasty bruise where Chris had bit her. Jeez! She hopped into the shower when it was warm and proceeded to use the provided the bar of soap. She pitied the people who rented this room and the mess that they might see. She decided she would call the desk for housekeeping to try to minimize or eliminate the damage.

He smiled as she snapped a picture of his spent sweaty body, his chest had some of their cum on it and he watched her leave to the bathroom, chucjkling to himself
Hod di he, a baron of the dark walkers, fall in love with this mortal. She was superb, crazy and fun, but most of all she loved him back. She made his dark heart feel something..mostly remorse for what he was planning for her. But..He couldn't dissapoint his cult...

Or could he....

Later, he joined her in the bathroom and before she could protest, he kissed her, the same numbing feeling she gets when he tries to trance bite her flows
"Don't fight, let me stay..."

They showered together as his hands slowly traced her body, feeling every curve and washing her hair out as she did his chest and hair. Kissing her gently as the water flowed over and between them, their feet danced together as they moved around in the shower, before kissing her more, pushing her to the floor of the warm shower.

Felicity found herself on the floor of the bathroom and decided to lean against the wall seeing there wasn't enough space to lay on the floor. It was a small space. Felicity tugged Chris to her. She smiled as she shifted to allow them to both sit. The bathroom was full steam and heat almost like a sauna. For Felicity, the day was the most fun she had since her brother died; everything before then had been alright and occasionally fun, but not like this. Felicity smiled at him and stared at his eyes for a good long while. He affected her in ways that she hadn't felt in what seemed forever.

She then proceeded to shift herself so she was hovering over his body. "We'll need to return to the car soon. I suspect we'll need to clear out before we get in trouble..." She kissed him long and deep. She let everything come through including her confusion and sadness.

He felt her emotions in the kiss, wondering what worried her but didn't dare break the kiss. It felt like she needed it as he caressed her cheeks, but he could taste her memories and he felt them tug at his heart as well. He gently broke it slowly after and nodded, kissing her cheek before drying themselves off. The ferry's whistle blew, letting them know they were close to the land they were headed to, the ferry ride wasn't that long once you put passion int the mix. He headed upstairs after dressing.

Felicity had changed into her clothes and grabbed her stuff. She called the front desk and asked them to send housekeeping up as Chris left the room. She ran to catch up with the photos in her hand. "Chris wait!~"

She managed to catch up and they headed to the car. Smiling she slid into the car. She looked at the photos before slipping them into her bag. "So you've got red eyes." she said. "In the photos, somehow it suits you more than the blue. Too bad you don't have red eyes, the women would have an even harder time keeping off of you."

She put another tape. It was mostly full of old rock roll songs such as Fleetwood Mac, Boston, and the Eagles. They waited about 15 minutes before they started moving along. They finally reached the road. "we've got about two more hours so if you're hungry" she nodded to the back "food made by moi!~"

She drove along through the towns. The road sometimes had stretches by the ocean. More than A Feeling by Boston came on and Felicity sang her out to this. She attempted to wiped away a few tears when Chris wasn't looking. This song reminded her of road trips with her family.

He reached back into the basket and pulled out a little cup of chicken salad and started as they drove. The calm between them as the music played and he partook in the food was idyllic, it felt odd. Usually they would talk or party but he could sense something weighing her heart and decided to let her stew, but it was when he could sense her tears that he placed a hand on hers on the gear shit, lacing their fingers gently
"..Tell em about them...."

He wanted to know a bit about her, know about this girl that made him feel and wanted to keep her for himself, not a maiden that he originally planned for his castle. He was upset that she was sad and after she was so happy after their lay. But he was confused how her soul got burdened so quickly.

Felicty took her hand back to make a sharp turn into a gravel road. They began to travel down it, occasionally passing houses though they were few and far in-between.

Felicity breathed in after a couple moments of silence. "My biological parents loved to go on road trips. I've been everywhere here, in the UK, and to many other places beyond that. Sometime weekend trips, sometimes week long escapes. We'd listen to my dad's mixtapes. My mother had this gorgeous voice and she'd start out really quiet, but by the time we reach our destination, she'd be singing at the top of my lungs. My dad was often told to shut up." Felicity laughed. "He was horrible at singing. My brother memorized how to play some of my dad's songs and would play on an air guitar. My dad and I always teased him about that. We loved to tease and have fun. We weren't without faults, but I"

Felicity stopped talking as she pull into a driveway. There was a house in front of them, but it was in ruins. The house's foundation and brick chimney still stood. There were pieces of the walls still standing, but everything was scorched by black marks where a fire had burned. Felicity got out and sat on the hood with Chris.

"They died in a fire when I was young. My brother and I were in school. We left with everything and came back to nothing." She breathed in again. "My brother and I went from home to home for a year or so; sometimes we got seperated, sometimes we didn't. Charles' family adopted us both. They were amazing and we finally felt like we could be a part of a family again-or at least I did. And a few months ago, Chris-" Felicity voice broke and she stopped to collect herself

"I wasn't actually planning to tell you any of this. See that hill?" She pointed to hill a little ways off in the distance. There stood a castle. "That's where I am taking you, but this is where I grew up for a while." Felicity got up and grabbed her bag, when she returned she was a bit cheerier. "Come on! We've haven't got all day to see one of my favorite places. It's almost 5 and then sun will set soon. Come on, the sunsets are beautiful from here."

She locked her car and started hiking past the house and to the hill.