The Vampire King

He snickered
"..Don't mind Cassandra...she tends to be a little courteous with her titles..."
He smirked and looked at her
"..No you look perfect.. anyway it's a secret and a surprise..hang on.."
He smiled as they drove off, the car was soothing to the ears as the engine roared with every gear shifted, his hand on the clutch as they drive, smiling at her
"So tell me..why you wanted me to ask you out last night..after sex did you want to continue..or not be stuck with a jerk that leaves after one night?"

"I am a firm believer that one night stands are pointless unless the man is so terrible that there is no point in continuing You are not terri-why are talking about this?!?! This is supposed to be our first date not you know a casual dinner and fuck. I wanna know where we are going! Pleasssseeeee?"

Felicity watched him smirk at her answer. She looked out the window as the scenery passed by. "Who is Cassandra?" she wondered out loud without realizing.

He smiled
"..The US has Mardi Gras....London has a similar, but unofficial holiday. We're going to the Carnivale."
he smiled and he drove on
"..Cassandra is a madame at the place I reside. She does nothing, she is basically a lump there much like Charles at your place but I respect Charles..."
He chuckled as the car went over a stone bridge, outside of the territory of the town towards the country side, but over the next hill, the lights were bright and flashing, signaling a giant party the next town over.
"And I don't expect anything after this, unless it impresses you that much~"

Felicity got excited at the mention of Carnvale. She had heard before in passing but never knew what it was. "It sounds exciting....but does that mean I must bear my breast in exchange for tacky beads? I don't think it would be easy in this dress"

"Charles isn't useless....Charles is my adopted brother you dimwit. He keeps the apartment sane." Felicity remarked.

Felicity eyes stared at the lights. They held her attention captive. "You've still got a long way to go," murmurered as they got closer and closer.

He smirked
"I said I like Charles...he and Alexander are alright if you get past the you used to be exes thing...but they have good heads on their shoulders...and no you wont have to show off you hot bod~"
he chuckled as he smiled
"..Well hang on love"
HE shifted more gears, revving off into the road

"Ohhhhh so you think I'm hot? Not pretty? Not beautiful? My family will have you hung you know~"

She was completely joking and she hoped Chris knew it. He revved the engine and she laughed as they sped off. This was definitely fun.

They arrived at their destination finally and it made her even more excited. "Okay, I'll admit it! Tonight is definitely not gonna be boring!~"

"Hey..hot bod, but lovely face, I think that's a good combination~"
He smiled and when they arrived, pulled out two masquerade masks for them. His was purple and black, hers was white with a pink trim that outlined the mask and the eye holes, smiling at her as they walked down the streets. Many other fair goers were there but the street performers were phenomenal. Many high towering clowns on stilts. Peacock showgirls and moving statues riddled the road as drunk pedestrians tried to join the fun, holding fizzy drinks in gaudy chalices as he presented his arm for her to hang on to

Felicity put the mask on and then slipped her arm into his. She was dazzled by the commotion. "This is the kind of thing that I thought existed only in books, real life is never the same."

She was staring and looking at everything. The lights, the performers, and the music dazzled her. Sometimes she'd make Chris stop so she could investigate further, but he always seemed to pull her along to some unknown destination.

If Felicity wasn't being guided through the streets by Chris, she would have joined the people already. She saw a bunch of people dancing to lively music played by a band on a makeshift stage. This delighted her. "Let's dance Chris!" She tugged at him. "Pleeaaaaaaaasssee?"

He grinned as he pushed her along to the dancefloor, cutting loose, letting his agility take a hold of him, his acrobatic dancing was sublime as he held her hands and jived to the music. It sounded southern, almost Cajun jamboree as was custom to this holiday, but he grinned at her under the mask as the spotlight took a hold of the dancefloor, holding her close tio him.

Felicity was in awe at Chris' dancing skills. He wowed her and lead through of all the dances-dances she would have never managed to get through with help. She was laughing with glee and let the music and the night consume her.

Finally a slow, ballad song came on. Chris spun her towards him and they danced to the song pressed together. She smiled sweetly as him as he covered her hand on his chest and held the small of her back tightly. "Is there anything that you can't do?" Felicity crooned.

Felicity's eyes sparkled with wonder. She was loving this and it would be hard for Chris to top this. "You must have some weakness. I'll find it! I promise!" she teased him. But despite her joking manner, Felicity was serious-only those who knew her well would be able to tell.

He smiled down at her determiantion as they danced close to each other, face to face as his hands explored her back
"Ahhh many things are out of my reach but I try to impress as best I can. Though impressing you is a ful time job, one I'm willing to conquer~"
He grinned more as they danced to each other, holding her in his arms as the music trumpeted on, leading their feet to a slow flow of tempo, their bodies close as she leaned her head to his chest, This made his eyebrows perk, was she really getting close..and was he too?
He drove any thoughts away and let the moment take over, enjoying the time they had before the songs became energetic once more

Felicity was having fun dancing, but she wanted to see more. "Let's come back later!" She dragged him off into the distance towards the performers. She started wandering among the performers in awe. In a flash, she accidentally drifted too far from Chris and became lost in the crowd. Felicity didn't care she walked around.

Felicity helped herself to a drink and continued walking through the crowd and interacting with people and looking for Chris. After about thirty minutes, she gave up and walked to a deck on the river. She took off her shoes and let her feet dangle in the water. She stared down the river curve and saw the whole town lit up. There was so much to see and somehow she had lost Chris....

He appeared behind her quickly, sporting two ice cream cones and sitting beside her, his own feet drift along hers as he hands her her cone, smiling

"So how do you like the underbelly of London?"
He smiled and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer by her hips, The beach was calm as the waves clashed against the pier, the sound soothing as seagulls frolicked further off, trying to catch their dinner from basking fish. As he licked his ice cream his fingers tapped against her waist as he held her in the calm moonlight, the sound of the party behind them, inviting them for later.

Felicity accepted the ice cream and licked it. It was a delicious creamy vanilla. "Mhmmm, my second favorite."

When Felicity was pulled closer, she put her head on his chest. "It's wonderful. I've been here before, but it wasn't as exciting. I want to come here every year!~ Promise to take me again? Pleaseeeeee?" She poked him a few times just for fun. Felicity was in what she called it "novel heaven."

"What's down there?" Felicity leaned forward and pointing to end of the town. In the process of withdrawing her arm, she knocked the ice cream out of her hand and into the water. Felicity laughed and said: "Oh....that's a shame..." She then proceeded to steal a bite of Chris' which left a smudge of ice cream on her nose and her chin. She smiled wide. "Problem?"

He smirked at her mustache and looked down town at where she was poitning, smiling a bit more
"..The red district of this place, we won't be going there, I think the ordeals would kill the mood.."
He leaned his head over and kisses her face clean, licking her neck playfully to miss her ice cream
"..MMm I prefer this taste over vanilla~"
He smiled and nipped at her flesh

Felicity giggled with delight. "You're so bad." Felicity reached over and stole the rest of his ice cream. "You enjoy me more so I might as well get my ice cream in there somewhere." She relaxed and enjoyed the sensations of his kisses and nips for a bit. When she finished she poked him to stop. "Poke poke poke poke. Is this working yet?" To no avail, Chris still nipped her neck a little sharper than before.

Felicity lifted his head up from her neck. For a moment she thought she saw red in his eyes, but in a blink it was gone. With his chin in her hands and stared at his eyes searching for another sign of red. She pushed it to the back of her mind, blaming it on the lights. Leaning foward, she kissed him softly and asked: "What else do you have planned for this fabulous evening?"

The kiss was soft but full of love as he blushed at her tender affection, holding her knees as he leaned in to kiss her back, leaving her question unanswered for awhile as he wanted to taste her lips more. They kissed on the pier for a good few minutes as he ran his fingers along her curves, her spine and side as he smiled, her hands in his hair, the kiss was a bit more passionate then last night's, when they were drunk and he enjoyed it. He began to break it off and smiled more, looking into her eyes as their feet began to get wet form the cascading waves on their toes

"...Well...the party still calls..."

The make-out left her without words which was uncommon. Times left these meant she was more than satisfied. She nodded and put her shoes back on. She stood up with him and paused for a moment. "Did I see you blush Mister?"

She grabbed his hand before he could answer and lead him deeper into the city. She was pretty sure she was lost, but didn't care. There were vendors here and she stopped to look at the various goods and taste different food. Felicity was rushing from place to place having fun. At times she'd lean into Chris when she listened to vendors' stories and recommendations. Felicity's feet hurt, but she ignored the pain and laughed. Another one of her million questions popped into her head. "Where do you live? You have someone who takes care of your place if I recall correctly, it must be big and spacious-especially if your car is indicator."

He did blush but he was whisked away, happy with keeping her company, but the night lingered to a close as the vendors closed up for the night, willing to continue tomorrow for the rest of the week, as Carnival lasted for quite awhile, so they could get their share of everything.
But her last question bothered her, he wasn't ready to tell her the truth, which was odd, normally he would have entranced her to become his slave, but he took his time, he enjoyed her company. He...grew fond of her. But alas, the question still lingered, and as they reached the car, he had to do something.

When she sat, he kneeled down and hypno bit her, his fang sinking in gently as his surge froze her body, and time, as he whispered
"Never ask for you may not like what you hear...Please..."
He broke away to let her regain her senses, it felt like no time at all has passed as he stepped back

Felicity hummed some of the lively music that had played at the Carnivale as she looked out the windows. Felicity thought about how time flew seemed to fly with Chris. It had merely been Friday when they met, but it seemed like weeks ago. She thought about the coffee shop and how she had thought about leaving when he talked to her.

"You know I never answered your question in the coffee shop. I grew up in Ireland with my adoptive family. I'd like to show you one of my favorite places if you'd like to someday. It's a place that I go to when I'm upset or heartbroken. "