The Vampire King

He smiled at her and grabbed the bagel out of he hand and chomped down, well, missing the bagel by a hair and handing it back, still intact, sitting down and stirring his coffee, his chest arched a bit when he leaned forward to breathe in the smell of the kitchen more
"Before I met you? Well just usually run errands, in the castle be a family person, though as I said before is kinda dull, since my family isn't really 'family material' but also, ran out and did parties, drank alot, got in fights, natural stuff.."

He smirked at her and when she passed by, pinched her ass gently and smiled, holding her hand
"But I'm glad to have met you."

Felicity complained at the pinch. "Hey! That's considered to be quite degrading mister!!" She playfully pushed him. "Watch yourself mister!"

Felicity bit into her bagel again and proceeded to finish it as she gathered her stuff up for class. "Your life at home sounds so boring. Parties...typical for teenager stuff, but fights? I didn't peg you as someone who would just get in fights. You seem more of a defender than a instigator. Did you hit on a lot of taken ladies or something?"

Felicity walked back to Chris with her messenger bag strapped across her shoulders and snuggled him, shirtless and all. She propped her chin up at him and asked "Have I... changed you?"

His cheek bulged with his tongue in thought as she asked her questions
"I have hit on women I did not know were taken so there's that..but as for your other question.."
he looked up and then back at her
"You'll be late, get going.."
He kissed her deepl and passionately, before scooting her off and smiling, as his hands cupped her ass as he pushed her out
"And I don't care you have an awesome ass~"
He smiled and when she tried to chime back for her answer, he kissed her more, holding her cheek as they kissed, before parting and sending her on her way.

He didn't want to answer that. Sure it may seem like it, but it was still hard to tell if it was true. She was amazing, loving and took him for him. He may have hid a few things from her, but not what was important; what she needed to know. She doesn't need to know he was a baron and a vampire, she just needed to know how he lived. But her changing him. Well he has stuck with her longer than most, and made him more passionate in bed, not sure if that's changing anything, but he'll see when the future goes.

Felicity protested at him as he pushed her out the door and begrudgingly made her to her college. She knew she'd be late if she didn't leave soon so she might as well. Felicity was looking forward to the day after tomorrow. She'd take him to see her grandmother. She had demanded to meet the young man who had made her hum not even a week ago. She knew she'd disapprove the speed they had gone so fast, but then would approve once she understood their relationship.

School was ordinary yet interesting for her and she managed to get through the day just fine. She had forgotten about a quiz, but it didn't matter. She already knew the materials for the class.

Felicity got out around noon and walked home with her nose stuck in a book as usual. She unlocked the door and settled onto the couch still wrapped up in her book, unaware of the fighting going on in the apartment.

Alex and Carlos, another of his friends from school, were having an argument over petty things as guys do. They were loud alright almost heated, furious. Whatever they talked about got on each others nerves, which was odd. But they were still drinking too, maybe just a drunken debacle. When they sober up it might blow over. But their voices were still loud, which amplified over the sound of her phone receiving a message from her boyfriend

" Hey babe, gonna be a bit longer, may not see you for the afternoon, but hope to meet up later tonight, also, got a surprise.."
he added a winking face before the message ended.

[-glomps and kisses cheek- Missed you]

If Felicity had taken off her jacket or turn the vibrate back off, she would have missed the text message, but she felt it. She looked at the text message and smiled.

"Oh? A surprise? Well I'm not crazy about them so better be worth itttttt. ;)"

Felicity noticed that Alex was figthing with one of his good friends and it automatically made her relocate. She hated fighting. She took her book and moved downstairs to the coffee shop that was below her apartment. It was a quiet place that did alright. She order a lemonade since they did not offer any teas. The owner always told her that he'd get some good teas for her to enjoy. She read on the couch in the back corner of the place and sipped on the lemonade-which was actually amazing. If she loved coffee, she'd be here every day since it was one of the town's hidden secrets for the best coffee and the residents liked to keep it that way.

A man sat at her table and somehow managed to wean her off her book and engage her in an enthralling conversation. He made her laugh and giggle and when he asked her out, she was shocked. She hadn't realize he was hitting on her. She saw Chris in the window and smiled as he passed the place. "No thanks, I think I'm quite happily taken."

He walked in a letter in hand and looked at her, chuckling as he stepped in view of the man, and kissed at her forehead, smirking
"..Well hello love, and who is this gentleman?"
With that the man went pale and relocated, scurrying away to a different table and drinking to himself, a little fear ridden as he hugged himself, mostly embarrassed too, as he should be. Chris smiled and took his spot in front of her and held her hand, kissing it

"hey babe, so...Is something up at home? Why are you here?"

"It seems alex and his friend Carlos got around to drinking rum again. Carlos gets angry on rum for some reason and fights happened. I don't like fights so I relocated. I'm surprised you found me here" She smiled at him and then saw the letter.]

"Ooooo what's that? Is that the surprise? Can I open it anyways if it isn't" She stretched with her hands open for it. "I love letters!~ Gimmee gimmee gimmee!"

She was playing naturally at the last part, but she wanted to know what the surprise was badly.

He smiled and held it away form her
">Nuh uh..not until we get home!"

He chukled and held her hand steady as he stole a drink form ehr lemonade and smiled more as he kissed her arm
"..So, how else was your day?"

"Good. Now let's go."

She stole back the lemonade, downed it, and then got up immediately. She walked out of the coffee shop and back up to her apartment. Felicity was the impatient kind when it came to surprises. She hated them because they made her wait--she just wanted to know.

Felicity yelled at Carlos to shut the fuck up and Alex to put the rum away.

"Okay, now I wanna know what the letter is! I has waited enoughs."

He smiled and tossed it to her, it was an adoption form, of a pet. he went to a shelter and noticed a small dog that needed some loving, and it was perfect for this place
"..We go pick her up tonight.."

"I love dogs, but what about Jade? My cat? She's 8 years old and got me wrapped around her finger. I don't know how she'd feel about this.... If they don't get along, you're being held responsible for this....."

Felicity walked up to him and smiled "Thank you though. It's a cute surprise!~"

She got the keys to the car from Marrissa and turned back to Chris. "Okay let's go.... yes, I mean now not later. We have shopping to do for the dog!"

He smirked and walked with her, holding her hand as she took it into hers and dragged him out the car
"She has been trialed time and time again and is great with pets of all kinds, besides she is too tiny to hurt the cat so Jade will be fine. She's part St. bernard, part husky, so she;'s pretty tame, and very very loving. She's a cuddle pup.."
he smiled and sat beside her in her car and leaned back, listening to the car start as he waited.

Felicity didn't move the car as she looked at him. "St. Bernards and huskies are anything but tiny..... are you delusional or something?" She then proceeded to move into traffic to the pet shop. She wanted to get the puppy some toys and comfortable things first. She made her way to and parked in front of a pet shop and ran inside. Felicity instantly got a cart and filled it up with food, bowls, treats, toys for both Jade and the new dog, and a bed for both Jade and the new dog. It was only fair.

She was a busybody as she moved up and down the aisle piling the cart with essentials and making Chris do the 'heavy' work of pushing the cart. Finally they were in line and Felicity smiled at him: "So where are we going next?"