The Vampire King

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
He watched her head off to the car to grab her bag after laying a bombshell on him. He worried for her sanity and wondered if she wanted him to date her to try to ease the pain. He wouldn't mind the fact but he wanted to know if that was the case. But tossing that thought aside, he joined her to the house, walking beside her as their hair tussled in the wind, his short locks spiking up in places as he shook his head to level them off. As they walked he looked out towards the sunset and then at Felicity as they went, holding the basket of food as they walked uphill. His legs were strong enough that he didn't have trouble climbing when it got steep and helped her up too, as they reached the charred remains. Chase wandered around the front of the house, looking at the burn makes that melted away the palster and made the bricks stumble out, trying to find the cause of the fire.

Soon though he was seated beside Felicity as the Sun hit a ray through the chapel of the castle the beam flashing down onto the grass as it shimmered on. His hand had a sandwhich and his other was gripping the brush under him as he relaxed, looking at Felicity, wondering what else she wished to tell him.

Felicity had opened a bag and bit into a brownie first. She looked over at Chris and noticed his worried face. "You don't have to worry about me you know. I'm no stranger to loss and it'll take time. Perhaps I'll never heal fully, but I'm okay with that. Loss makes us human. So does every emotion on this planet. Laughter, anger, love."

She smiled at him. "You were an unexpected surprise and I think life wants you in my life, then I won't resist it." Felicity finished her brownie and started chomping down on her sandwich. With a slightly full mouth, she said: "I used to come here as a little girl and have imaginary tales full of dragons, princesses, vampires, and lycans. I ran away here a few times, but these days I come for comfort from a past lifetime."

Felicity bumped Chris' shoulder and then kissed him on the cheek. "What about you? Tell me something about you. And what's your family like?"

He looked at her, a bite in his cheek as the l;ump of food bulged his jaw, trying to think about it, but he couldn't lie...but maybe he didn't have to..."
"..Well..My mother and father were born and raised in wealth and as was I.....But...my mother died giving birth to me, some physical problems...She never lived to see my first birthday....My father raised with help of nannies and butlers and...yes I'm rich I grew up rich I live rich..you saw my car? Well I have 7 more like that..."
He sighed as he finally admitted that.

"My dad was always busy and wanted me to follow his dreams, which I did at the beginning until it just wasn't for me. But still I was his son and, oddly he respected that. I jsut lived in the house for some time, still in control of money. It was around my 19'th year that I wanted to just go out and party..get drunk, go crazy...I grew out of that drunken and fucking everynight and tried to settle down...But I still go to parties like Carnivale."

He sighed
"But my father passed when I turned 20...so for 5 years I had control of the manor, th butlers, the money...everything.....and I still do..."
He laid on the grass and looked at her
"..I am a baron......."
he looked down again
"...I hope you don't mind that...and I really hope you're not with me for the money..I had many girls like that and it ended bad, but you're the first girl that was real, genuine, and that liked me for me...at least I hope.."

Felicity nodded as he spoke. "I don't care about money. I have money in my name for when I'm 25, but I don't care for it. This castle is my legacy actually. The Arigallia family ruled a part of Ireland for a while, but that was centuries ago." Felicity pointed to the crest on the ground. It was old and rusted with the paint chipping off of it. "That's my family's crest. We're survivors."

She put her food down, spread out, and laid her head in his lap. "Do you have siblings? Do you live with anyone? Or is it just you? I'd hate to think of you all alone without companionship or friends. You mentioned a Cassandra...? Anyone?"

He shook his head
"..Just me..Cassandra is a maid..."
He sighed and looked down at her, picking hair off her face and letting it fall on his lap as he looked down, slowly bending over and kissing her lips gently
"But don't worry about me babe...I'm fine..I've lived alone for 5 years but I still go out and meet people..Besides, I have you now.."

Felicity thought for a moment. "So you're 25? We have a four year difference? Ewwwwww!" She said the ew jokingly wanted to lighten up the mood. She laughed at herself. "Well that's good to hear....that you'll be sticking around." Felicity got up and stretched. "I know it's silly to only be here for an hour or so, but to me it's always worth it."

Felicity pulled out her camera and snapped a few pictures of the sunset and then a few of Chris. "Just because..."

She packed up the food and then stood back up. "Let's go in the castle! I always wished we leave here rather than in our house." Felicity walked into the castle. She navigated herself through the castle. "And that the highest tower would be mine....until I attempted walking up those motherfucking stairs."

She laughed again and started up the steps.

He followed her up, smirking as they reach the chambers, and it would be fit for a princess. A real princess not a child with a fantasy, the bed was canopied, the mirror still stood intact even with a few mildew stains on it, but he wiped those away with a dusty towel on the cabinet. The room was lovely as the stained class window shone through with broken rainbows on the floor.
"Still in tact..."
he sat himself on the bed and looked at her with a smile

Felicity took a few moments to look at the view. She walked up to him and kissed Chris. Her kiss was sexy and sweet. She kissed him long and hard. She then proceeded to take off her shirt. When he reached up for her's, she stopped him. Felicity pointed to her finger at her camera which was hanging around her neck. She motioned for him to wait and let her put it away. She back up with quite a sly smile.

"You are sitting on my ancestor's bed mister." She picked up her camera. "Now pose for me. Pose like you've never posed before!"

His lips latched to hers trying to hold it for as long as he could, then his fingers slipped away form her shirt as she pulled away, which made him grin as he propped a new up, exposing his toned chest to her and he bit his lip, winking at her
"Just waiting for you to come and get it babe~"

"A bed that might have rats & bed bugs?" She sighed as she snapped another picture. "Well it's a good thing I predicted you'd be uber horny." Felicity pulled out a thin blanket from her bag and made Chris move off of the bed. She spread it out on the bed and sat on it herself. "We're pretty much about to ruin every child fantasy ever, but I think it's about time we made room for some romantic ones, romantic realities."

Felicity kicked off her shoes and then proceeded to strip down to her underwear. There were love bites all over her skin from the past few encounters; most resided around the collar bone and where Chris had bitten her earlier (she didn't know about it still). Felicity didn't know the state she was in, but she loved the sex they had.

Felicity combed through her long hair and let it fall past her black lace bra. She bit her lip, waiting.

He grinned at her naked form and the marks on her body, but he had an idea for those. As he kicked his pants and shoes off, stroking himself, he licked her flesh to clean the marks away form where he bit, loosing a bit of control over her mind but letting her be clean of any signs, but he kisses her neck and smiled as her panties drop on the floor. His throbbing member greeted her slit as he prodded against her, kissing her chest and sucking on her mounds playfully before pushing her down to her back and using his shirt as a pillow for her, before sliding in.

he throbbed hotly inside her as they made love, the setting made it different as she was right, this was romantic but the thought of crushing every princess dream made him s ile as he went. plunging into her depths as he gripped her hands to the sheet, kissing her lips deeply midst the fucking.

Felicity kissed back fiercely as Chris was. This seemed a little different than the other times, but she could do nothing but beg for his kisses and gasp at the pleasure. She had been fucked to the point of soreness, but the pain made it all the more pleasure. This thought drifted into her head and the thought of this made her laugh. Her laugh was cut off by a gasp from a plunge from Chris.

She reached up and bit his lip to the point where she could pull him down--not too painfully of course. This caught his attention. "Can we try ....a new position? Missionary is nice and all, but really doesn't allow for grabbing." Chris was loosening his grip, she smiled in thanks.

He smiled as he parted form her to switch up
"..What do you have in-"
She pushed him down as she crawled on top, looking up at her and blushing
"..Oh~'

Felicity pulled him up to her so they were both sitting, her on top him. She started to nibble and pull on his ear as she guided him back into her. She pulled away and grip his back as she moved herself up and down.

"Ahhh that's better, love." Felicity said. She winked at him.

She began biting at his neck again. Felicity hair fell over them as she began to increase in speed, scratching at pulling his hair; urging all the while, Chris to the same and to explore her body as she clutched to his.

His hands wandered around her chest and ass, groping her sensitive parts as they nestled on the blanket, her slit swallowing his cock fairly well in this position. He kissed her lips deeply as his ahnds moved up to her hair and waved it around, making it post sex messy as he smiles then moans out at the tightness she gives. His hands wander back to her feet and clutches them, rubbing her toes as he watches her tits bounce, before running up her legs and teasing her clit.

Felicity laughed as he messed up her hair. She reached up and messed his right before he managed to reach her clit. From there she grasped his hair~knotting it further, and flipped her's out of the way. It just ended up falling in her face. Felicity thrusted a little harder and could feel them both starting to tense. She then just stopped and sat there with him fully in her.

Through her hair, you could see her smiling wickedly. An voice that wasn't her's spoke out: "You're a fool boy." And in a moment she resumed her previous thrusting as if nothing had happened, she gripped his shoulders hard.

He enjoyed the little pause of them just breathing, about to climax together but she stopped before they could, relaxing a bit, but he gritted his teeth with a loud grunt when she continued, her hips swiveling in his lap as she tried to get his whole cock into her while he leaned back, letting her get more access as he panted sharply
".>Ahh fuck...fuck..."
Now he was the one spewing profanities during sex as she took over. He was trembling and whining out at the intensity while she dominated.

Felicity slowed down a little, she wasn't quite there yet. She loved watching him squirm under her. Dominant and some pain?Mannnnn am I weird today

Felicity grabbed Chris by the hair and pulled him close. She kissed and bit her lip. She loved he never complained about the biting because she loved it.

She let him go as he yelled a string of profanity and started speeding up, she was already tense and ready to go. She held on a little longer, but she wasn't sure how much longer they both could. Groaning, she plunged hard and felt him quiver. ​Oooooo

His member throbbed hotly in her, ready to release as he gritted his teeth and gripped the sheet in his knuckles, turning white form the pressure he was holding back. He always wondered why she let him cum inside but he loved it, the rush of his cum filling her, the feeling of the heat casing his cock The....
Shit even the thoughts made it harder as he finally came, ejaculating in her, straight up as she sat on him, taking all his cum inside her
"AHHH FELICITY! FUCK!"

Oh god, oh god, oh fuck....shit fuckkk. I can't.... Felicity finally felt him tense up and release himself into her. She winced a little at the volume of his voice because she wasn't expected it. Felicity felt herself let loose, her vagina orgasming around his cock. "Oh fuck....fuck..." For a good few minutes, they gasped and heaved together. She felt pleasure reach all the way down to her toes.

When she began coming down, she kissed Chris to the bed. She proceeded to lay on top of him trying to calm down his breathing.