The Unknown Crisis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this girl was amazing Eve thought to herself it had been so long since anyone had hugged her she nearly forgot to hug back That's the problem when you spend most of your time with dead people she thought.
Eve's stomach also started to growl Eve blushed ever so slightly "me too, i never seam to remember to eat i always seam to be doing something or just thinking to much" Eve say's with a giggle as the girls sit down for there first meal as friends.
"Oh i have no idea what i want it all looks so nice"

With the gold finally realsed and it happened quite well. he manage to use his air to grab the gold and all in all he flew back to the top with his prize. He really had enough of these mines and since he has earth going he hoped to just break through the mines to get out.

He Punched the mine wall hoping for a tunnel out.

"Then be my guest and order anything. It's on me. I've got plenty of gold to burn through since I inherited my parent's business." Hina says then orders three things off the menu: a pie, a slice of cake, and a sweet alcoholic drink. Hina never once ate real food since he parent's death. The sweets had a calming effect on her mind and if she were to even see a home-cooked meal she'd burst into tears since it's happened on many occasions when she visited a friends house and stayed the night. After ordering she looked at Eve then asked "What's it like having ghosts as friends?"

"Thank you" Eve notice's that when she spoke of her parents this time she didn't seam to tear up over it maybe having a friend is helping her Eve thinks to herself.
"I think i'll join you in the cake and the drink and maybe a small salad.
When Hina asked her about the ghost Eve relaxed even more "Well its strange because you know that they wont be there forever,I'am meant to help them move on you see so i normally only see them a few times before i have to let them go.Its not like you can go and do anything with them because no one else see's them. It's why i spend most of my time in the graveyard so i don't look like i am to crazy. But it's good to be able to talk to some one." "Oh and 9 times out of 10 i seam to scare them more because there isn't many of us who can see them now and it make's them jumpy" Eve cant help the giggle at that as it always makes her smile.

"I see light, glad that didn't mess up on me" But it was tight squeeze to get out. Scrubz was on his hands and knees all the way through and guided all his gold ore with his air hand. As he got out he was covered in dirt and a few scratches. He looked at his prize in the sunlight

Hina enjoyed seeing Eve relax around her since she didn't really know what to talk about around her. She figured that talking about the ghost's she had met was a great way to get Eve to open up to her a little and she was right. "I understand what you mean although doesn't hanging out at the graveyard seem kinda strange? You're basically surrounded by more dead things than a necromancer." she says with a short giggle then calms down and goes back to her usual partially straight face.

"Well that will get me through a month or so". He looked at his gold and he needed to chop it down more "I better use both earth hands for this" He whispered to the air hand to change to earth.

Eve giggled with the other girl "Yes it is strange,But i am practicing calling on spirits who have crossed over as well and i need dirt from there grave to do so,Its a messy job but i need to learn everything i can."
She felt bad for saying as bluntly as she did and looked at her new friend and smiled "So how about you what was you doing in the park and have you done lots of enchantments? It all sounds so interesting to me i always think things with spells sound and look so much more fun then what i do all i have to do is think what i want to happen and most of the time it works"
With that Eve starts to think of air in hope that she can lift the glass in front of her and Hina.

Eve was over the moon that she managed to get the two glasses to rise and clink with out spilling a drop.

With double Earth Hands he made quick work on the gold making it small enough to sctter around his pockets so he can use in places. With all that hard work done he decided he wanted something to eat and head of into town, more than likely for a donut and coffee.

A traveler, a old man with darker skin and a long white beard, with foreign clothes, which are made from leather and decorated with feathers, comes to Ruben.
He gets attention from all those he walks past, but mostly because of his clothes. He makes his way to the park and then suddenly raises his hand in the air.
You who are chosen. Come to me!
From his palm, small spheres emerge and scatter through the town.

Each sphere seeks, and finds YOU.The sphere came though the walls and flew directly into each person's head and showed the image of the town's park in the mind itself. The image vanished, and the feeling that something wants you to go there remains.

What will happen there? Only one way to find out.

Last edited:
While walking around to find where he can get a do nut and coffee from. Scrubz had a mental picture of a park with words I Have whiskey bet you can't find me annoyed with an old mans voice in his head said aloud "I don't even know where the park is but if whiskey involved I will find you". Looking around, there has to be a sign for a park here somewhere. He found it and he wasn't to far away. The quest for donuts and coffee will have to wait.

It seems Scrubz got the wrong message but at least he's on the way to the park.

The sudden image in her mind startled Haru, her aim getting thrown off so that her arrow flew off to the side, landing somewhere.. With a sigh, she turned. She wasn't too far from the park. Matter of fact, it was just a few seconds away. If she was needed, she really had no time.

Leaving the arrow, she left the place where she'd been practicing and went to the area in the park she was felt the calling to go to.

Eve was just grabbing her glass out of the air when, as a sphere landed in her hand and she got this feeling she had to go somewhere,Looking over at Hina she noticed she had one too. Hina do you get the feeling you need to go somewhere i sense it but cant quite work out where we need to go.
Thinking to herself what is this all about i'am getting a foreboding feeling that this could be something really big.

Hina thought what Eve had did was cool then when she asked her about the sudden feeling she got as well. "Leave it to me. I know exactly where to go." she says then stands up and finishes her cake but brings her drink since she wasn't about to not drink that after she paid for it. She motions Eve to follow her as she takes a sip and leads them to the area of the park they were apparently being beckoned to.

Grabbing what was left of her drink she quickly downs the last few drops, I think i am going to need this. Following Hina out in to the bright afternoon sun. The two new friend embark on what Eve hopes is the adventure of a life time.

Scrubz turns up at the park looking around there was a couple of people, he wasn't too bothered bout them. He wanted to know what so special about this whiskey He shouted "HEY OLD MAN I KNOW YOUR HERE SOMEWHERE"

The group gathered in the park, just as the old traveler planned. As they were close enough, he walked over to them and gathered all of them on one spot.
So you are the ones i was looking for.
He had a calm and reserved attitude, but seemed to be weakened from something. A long journey? A sickness? No idea.

My name is Eth. I know who you all are.
Hina, Eve, Captain Scrubz and Haru Kei.
I am here to give you a warning, and ask a favor of you at the same time. It is about the recent events that make the special powers fade.
Eth took a seat on the grass as he was done speaking.

"Hey up Eth Whats the warning. not bad whiskey is it?" Scrubz said in a serious tone "I got a message something about whiskey or was that the magic fading stuff and it went gobbely gook on me". Scrubz eyes jolted left and right realizing what he just said "Magic fading is more the answer I just got a bad message luckily enough I turned up then"

Hina takes a sip of her sweet liquor. "Soooo...what do you expect usss to do since you gathered us here? It obviously wasn't shooo we could have a cashual talk in the park." she says, obviously a little drunk since her words slurred a little.

Reactions: Eve lilith Angelson
Status
Not open for further replies.