The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow that's...that's.." Hina then released herself from Eve's grip, ran behind the tree and began to vomit. "Someone kill me...!" she called out. Hina could hold her liquor but the after effects always came crashing down on her and she honestly hated it since her mom was the same way.

"Nice to meet you all so west is our destination I really think she should sober up first though". Scrubz said shaking his head but smiling thought *We've all been there*

Sometimes Cryrax had to wonder about the bands of people that got together. Such a variety of personalities, all together for such a purpose greater than themselves. Personalities more often than not clashed, creating mental barriers for them to work through, which in turn led to friendships vital for completing their quests. Such elusive training life naturally gave... But so stupid, he thought to himself, dipping his head down. Then why was he there? Because they were tasked to change something, he told himself. Staying quiet, it seemed nobody in the group had noticed him as of yet, just socialization and one drunk person throwing up. Soundlessly he watched, intent on following them, though that pissed him off. The thought of being a sheep to the flock... He had to ask the question. Throwing his voice in such a fashion that a ventriloquist did, it was almost impossible to tell where the voice cane from. "Tell me. Where do we have to go to solve this... Abnormality?"

Eve looked over to where she knew the voice had come from this was when she liked the fact see could see dead people some one had one attached to them (the ghost had pointed out the man that had spoken) not that she was going to say anything this new guy worried her a little bit but looking him the eye's she said "we have to go to west to the capital city of Elios, was you not listening to Eth? by the way welcome."

The youth glared at Eve, more than a little annoyed that he had been pointed out so soon. She would be the first of the group to gaze into his black sclera, an empty abyss that held no warmth to the blue irises that filled the centre. He didn't throw his voice this time, but spoke directly, agitation clear in his vocals. "I was and I wasn't. I wasn't here the whole time, and my mind has been on other things. Clarification is bloody needed isn't it?" He said rudely, though his expression suggested that he was not intent to offend, merely that he did not care. Shaking his head slowly, his gaze left her, glancing over to the one throwing up, and said no more.

Eve wasn't one to let her temper get the better of her but before she realized what she was doing she had called her elements to her she could feel the heat of fire, the cooling of water the earth shifting under foot and and the breeze picked up around her and her eye's went a deep purple rather then the lilac they normal were. but before she could throw anything at this new guy she heard Hina throw up again and just let everything go to see if her friend was ok.

Scrubz turned around at the figure who's appeared "Come on people we need to chill and work together. Hey dude who are you I'm Scrubz."

With a roll of his eyes, he turned away from Eve, unimpressed by her lack of self control. Hell, while he was around, he imagined he would probably get up everyones sleeves, hence why he wanted to stay unnoticed. Turning to the man who called himself Scrubz, the name itself of his threw him off guard, releasing the blue flames. Left behind, were dead areas of the ground, though the effects were not of fire, but a highly intense force pushing at the ground, and warping the friction to grind the ground away. His eyebrows raised, answering the man with interest. "I'm Cryrax... Scrubz is your name? Like the mortal television show or as in a lowly cleaner scrubbing something down?" He asked obnoxiously.

*LOWLY* Scrubz thought angrily but he smiled and thought about his past "Well Cyrax many many years ago I was a cleaner on a pirate ship and damn proud of my job, you could eat of my floor a clean ship a happy ship and happy crew trust me saves arguments the crew respected me. From a lowly cleaner as you put it straight to Captain I don't want to forget my past I worked hard and cleaners put up with enough shit" Scrubz started to raise his voice and get angry "especially with so called high and mighty people calling them lowly when you lot mess it up in the first place when you wouldn't do it at home.".... He paused and got a drink from inside his cape and put it away. Calm once again "You know what dude you need to Smile more we need each other to do this and we all have to get along"

"Throughout that little speech, in my head I kept singing 'scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub', you know the old nursery rhyme?" He said, ignoring the statement that he needed to smile more. He didn't show it, but Cryrax could tell he had hit one of the captains nerves. He planned to exploit his personal weakness, so one such as the enemy would have a harder time doing it. "I guess rising to the top and keeping the name from the bottom would mean you're the bottom of the top then?"

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Scrubz giggled "Yea that be me, better than bottom of the bottom like yourself as you are so emo" Scrubz thought *This is a great start to this adventure were already fighting among ourselves*

"One mans perspective is sometimes all they need to achieve greatness..." He said mysteriously, dropping the subject. He stepped closer to the man, his gaze straight into the captains eyes. "A word to the not so wise. Don't try to make friends with me, and make sure you don't make me angry." He said, though his words, notes of seriousness and maturity far beyond his years licked at his tone. Without another word, he walked away from the group, heading west, his expression utterly unreadable.

"Alright, alright" Penelope said before turning to the dark eyed instigator, "Are you with us or against us? There are more important issues in the world than Scrubz's name or Eve's etiquette, so if you are just going to start trouble I personally don't want you coming along Mr. Cryrax."
Penelope thought back to the village she grew up in and how it had been randomly attacked by board drunkards who were itching to use their swords as she told Cryrax her thoughts. She really hated people who attacked others for no good reason.

"See you later" Scrubz waved him off. He turned to the rest of the group and muttered "Bloody emo's but we need every hand on deck, I've worked with worse though".

"He'll follow anyway Penny, you don't mind me calling you Penny do you Penelope" he asked nicely

Penelope turned to Scrubz and smiled warmly. "My father used to call me that" she told him, her frustration over Cryrax's antics forgotten.

"Sorry everyone i think we maybe here for a bit waiting for Hina" So what do you think we will find when we get there?" she said to the few who where around.

"Ok, Penny it is then I'm sure the 4 of us can handle it and if emo comes up actually helping well its a bonus." Scrubz then turns to Eve "Well Eve your guess is as good as mine but I recommend the sober up spell penny was talking about for Hina, it be a good idea , she won't be much use in this state"

"Yes i think if Penny as something that could stop her throwing up it would be great" Eve said looking at Penny with a smile.

Penelope smiled and open the bag she had tied around her hips. Pulling out the right herbs she went over to Hina as sat her down. "Chew these but don't swallow anything but their juices" she instructed as she handed Hina the herbs.

Eve felt the bag that Eth had given her get slightly heavier "sorry to interrupt but i think we have someone else joining us" not quite sure how she knew but she just knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.