The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve couldn't stop her self from giggling oh Hina your drunk she thought to herself.
She had heard what the man had said and looked at him and said" are you ok?." Eve had known this was coming but she thought it may have not been for a few weeks yet she was excited and scared. What happens if i lose my powers and i can't protect everyone she thought and then she looked around at the group well we maybe few in numbers but it will be ok. She hoped.

Eth shook his head.
I have no idea about whiskey. I'm merely here to talk.
Don't worry. I'm just... exhausted.

Tell me. Have you noticed the latest incidences? The loss of powers in each race?

"That's the message I got dude but hey looks like your power's depleting which ain't a good sign." Scrubz looked at the party around "I haven't noticed anything with my powers yet and I haven't seen anyone else really. but how can we help solve this issue" he asked Eth

"I have not noticed anything myself but i have heard whisper and rumours of such a thing happening to some influential people in most of the race's. But i am pleased to say mine have not diminished at all" Eve knew alot of this from the dead that she had been speaking to of late.

"Is that why you are here do you know why this is happening?"

Noct held love for unlovable creatures, hiding them away in an abyss of darkness, before the cruel creator would turn the world over and penetrate the warm cloak of shadows with the fiery purge of the sun. Humans thought the sun to mean life... Alas, this was only to their perspectives. For the noct dwellers, it meant death and despair... Whole families could be lost to the cruelty of the wretched daylight hours. So what if perhaps... The sun was blotted out? Yet the creator had thought of this already, and had shown as an example to those who dared defy him the consequences with the extinction of the dinosaurs. Many timeless creatures had pondered the same, telling a mere boy of sixteen the problematic situations, over and over again. He empathised for them, though he cared not. When a vampire invites you into their crypt and offers you shelter and food, you damn well accept their hospitality.

See Cryrax was... Unique. He classed himself as cursed, and therefore he found sanctuary in the underground. He thought himself human once, but for the last two years, he had been a mutant, with no whites in his eyes... Just the empty abyss of black to show for it. On that particular night, it was a common warlock who's home he had been led into. Typically weak, the guy bent to his every demands without question. And he asked for a lot. He was still a kid after all. Though he hadn't made him angry once the entire night. That in itself, was a rare blessing. A stoic expression showed on his features as he sat backwards in his chair, gazing out at the twinkling starry sky above. One day, he swore to himself, he would meet the creator... And kill him. Hell, if he managed that, he'd kill Satan as well, and only let the worthy take each of their places. However... So many nights starting absently at the sky, day dreaming, wasn't going to accomplish anything. Within his power, there had to be something he could do... A catalyst he could create that would tip the balance of the world in its norm. Standing abruptly and ignoring the exclamation by the warlock in surprise, he donned on his red and black hoodie from the coat rack, and left the run down hovel without even a thank you.

Hidden in the tree above the group of people, Penelope watched. She couldn't decide whether or not to trust this old man. She wondered if he had even sensed her like he had with the others. When she couldn't hear, she flew down to a lower branch, still hidden by the leaves and she hoped no one spotted the little chickadee listening in on their conversation.

By chance, or even perhaps fate, the road he wandered tonight seemed to be the right one. But for who? The presence of others was pungent in the air, and he wasn't one for getting along well with others. Yet he took this path, heading into a park where an unlikely band of people had gathered. Typical supernaturals... Though he caught drift of them saying something about creatures loosing their powers lately. And come to think of it, he could vouch for that. Though it couldn't be affecting all... He still bore his curse. There was no running away from it. Silently, the youth mingled with the group, his eyes kept closed as he listened intently.

"Of coursh. Who hashn't heard of dose stoopid rumors? There friggin' everywhere!" Hina says, obviously still drunk and showing no possible signs of being sober as she takes another swig of her drink. "Sho...ish there a reashon why you're telling ush about dis stuff?" she asks, getting curious about this little talk that they were having.

If you seek to stop these events, go west to the capital city Elios.
There are more who will come and cross your path. Some will be friends. Some will be enemies.
He then stood up again and gave Eve a small leather bag. Something seems to be inside it. A few small objects.
This will help you in tough situations. Use them together with your natural skills, and if you are lucky, a miracle will happen.
Whenever you want to take this quest is up to you. And in any case, i wish you good luck.
Until next time my friends.
Eth stood up again and walked away. Something was definitely strange about him, but before they could ask him anything he was gone the moment he walked around a corner.
Only the bag and his words remained.

Once Eth was gone Hina blinked twice then looked at Eve and the bag in her hands. "Sho Eef...what do you vanna dooo? Go on dish little exporaton or carry me home before I pash out?" she asked her new friends though she was so wobbly you'd think her legs were made of gelatin.

Eve had taken the bag from Eth and nodded at him.
When he had just vanished she looked back at Hina and smiled "My dear friend i think we should start as soon as possible, but i will help you as much as i can."Eve said as she put her arm around the other girls waist looking to everyone else she said "So who's up for coming on this journey with myself and my drunk friend?"
That was when she noticed a few extra's had joined she looked at them all and with a smile said "Welcome I'am Eve and his is Hina."

Hina giggled stupidly then managed to wave at the others then spoke into Eve's neck. "Fun times is the neighborhood with a bottle of ale~" she says in a sing-songy tone then giggles again. Luckily she wasn't a dangerous drunkard, just an incredibly silly one who like to giggle.

After the old man had left, Penelope decided that these were people she would have to trust. She flittered down, changing as she came close to the ground. Looking at the girl that had introduced herself and her drunk friend as Eve and Hina she told them, " I know some herbs that help her out of drunkenness if you would like."

"No...no. I-I'm fine. Just....just give me a while." Hina answered, finally taking the time to sober up since her drink was gone. She had gone through this before and had just worked through her drunken self and her hangover and ended up coming out better than before though there was that one time she celebrated her first enchantment with too much to drink and passed out for a week but that's another story best saved for a campfire.

Eve looked at Hina and could see she was starting to sober up slightly but still couldn't help laughing "Well there is one thing i can say Hina you will make this a very interesting trip." Looking to the new girl she said "Thanks ever so much but i think this time we will be ok but just don't forget them as we may need them for future reference."

Hina nodded then managed to gather some of herself to ask "What's your name new girl?" while holding her head and taking slow, deep breaths to clear her head alongside her bunny ears flickering every now and then to show she was listening despite the fact she was working through a clouded mind.

Thinking *Off to save the world again and here is the crew to do it we could of had more numbers but it looked like message didn't get to everyone I better introduce myself* He grab his bottle from inside his cape and said "Hey up I'm Captain Scrubz, but Scrubz will do. I will help in this adventure". He then took a swig from his bottle. "So what's in the bag" he asked

"The name's Penelope" she told them after Scrubz introduced himself. She glanced at the other young man in the group. "And you are?" she asked him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both...really. I just wish I didn't feel so drained right now." Hina says, feeling tired which was another one of her hangover symptoms.

While everyone was introducing them self's Eve couldn't stop her self from looking in the bag WOW that's interesting i have heard of these but never seen them she thought "It's lovely to meet you both too, and in the bag we all get a set of 6 blue crystal dice. From what i have read ad heard on them if you use your powers which i am sure we all have in one form or another, it can help to make it more powerful or if your unlucky it will mess your magic up completely or maybe even nothing will happen and your magic will just work how it should."

Status
Not open for further replies.