The Undead Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instantly, Greg took his axe and went to the door. "ONe of them must want to break in."
"NO you numb skull, it's my friend." He pushed Greg away and quickly opened the door.

Amica was flipping through tv channels while washing the dishes... Ander was just reading a book in the corner, Amica turned off the tv when she heard groaning...
"Ander... Do you hear that?" She asked him
"Yeah I do... They sound like those zombies from the walking dead..." He went to the window and looked out his eyes widening at what he saw
"They ARE zombies!" He yelled worriedly
Amica stopped what she was doing she looked out the window too... She gasped.. "I thought you were joking with me at first... Oh dear, our house has too many windows, we're not gonna last long here..."
She quickly thought about the situation, Ander looked like he was deep in thought too then Amica realized Gregshouse was alot sturdier than theirs... She looked at Ander
"Come on! Let's get to Gregs house, it'll hold up against those... Things... along better than ours!" Ander nodded "I was thinking the same thing..." He said.
Then Amica took a few knives from the kitchen, and Ander scrambled to get his survival kit (being paranoid he had always kept that thing with him just in-case a "worst case scenario" happened) Amica grabbed the two school backpacks they had and dumped out most of the contents except for a few bland notebooks, pencils, erasers, and some water. They put what they had grabbed along with some food and water into their backpacks. Then Amica opened the front door quickly, and pulled Ander with her towards Gregs house which wasn't too far away. She knocked on the door, as Ander was looking at the group of zombies in the distance... They both hoped Greg was home...

Last edited:
After seeing Ivan's face he lowered his bat.
"I guess things are fine here...."
As he said this he noticed someone with an axe there as well.
"or maybe everyone is just gathering here after a long night. So i take you believe my call wasn't a prank, right Ivan?"
Kain almost laughed although the situation was serious.

Greg noticed the two running to his house and pushed everyone else away. "Amica? Ander? Get in here, quick!" He shouted. "It isn't safe out there!"

They both ran inside hurriedly, seeing how many others there were, they got a little nervous. Ander being considerably more timid than Amica stayed in an awkward silence.
"I'm glad you're alive Greg... But I guess we weren't the only ones who got the idea of coming here."
She spoke, Ander hid behind her a nervously glancing at all the strangers he saw...

Upon hearing Amicas voice she jumped up and ran up to her hugging her.
"You are safe! I'm so happy! Amica~"
Asa held onto her for a while before forcing herself to let go of her, she wasn't this happy for a while.

Amica blushed a little from the hug "Asa... I'm so glad you're alright..." She whispered, she smiled... Then she remembered Ander, still hiding behind her...
"Oh! I almost forgot to introduce my younger brother!" She stepped aside, pushing Ander lightly towards Asa a little.
Ander had heard his older sister talk to him about Asa... Though he's never met her in person yet, she seemed almost angelic in appearance.
"Hi Asa... I'm Ander..." He said quietly, he was blushing a little...

Asa was so happy about Amica beeing alright and smiled to Ander.
"Hey, I'm Asa"
She walked back to get her blankes, it just made her feel much safer.
"I'm glad you are both okay."

Kain seeing the situation he went to the wall opposite door and leaned on the it resting for a bit.

"This is quite the group we have here, but i don't think we should only worry about introductions"

Looking around. he noticed the house was as it should be. nothing blocking doors nor windows.

Janette's pounding had caused the fourty seven year old Jason Brim out of his apartment, holding his old wold war one Winchester rifle replica, being used only for intimidation. "come on! Get inside!" He shouted, rubbing his bald head as he saw her running.

"Now that we have every body accounted for." Greg groaned and shut the door and locked it. "Does anybody have any sort of plan?"

Amica remembered the large group of zombies heading towards them... "Uh oh... I almost forgot about that large group of those.. Things coming towards us..."
She turned to the others for a moment "We may want to barricade the doors and windows, Ander spotted a large group of zombies, I guess you could call them.."
She turned back to Asa again... She looked a little nervous... "Do you want to help us?" She asked her...

Ivan walked over to the window of the door, fog had started to settle in. "I think we should go to the police station about this."
"Are you nuts?" Greg glared at him. "We need to stay put. We have a thirteen year old girl here. I'm not putting her in harms way."
"Kain, you come with me then." Ivan demanded.

Amica remembered something from the walking dead... They went to the police station to get guns... But she realized others would have thought of that already... "Hey!" She called out to Kain and Ivan..
"Don't you think other people would be looting a place like that for weapons? Plus, considering the amount of chaos there could be a large number of either looters, escaped criminals, or even those.. Things out there..."
Amica had a worried look on her face, Ander thought about that problem for a moment before speaking his mind somewhat hesitantly
"Perhaps we could hold out here for now and sneak out the backdoor later on..." He said quietly...

Asa went back to the couch and sat down.
"I don't think I can help much here.."
She looked around what she could do.
"Can we use anything her to baricade the house?"

"The police would know what to do." Ivan snarled at the girl. "That's my whole reason for going there. not for weapons."
"Fine, you and Kain can go to the police." Greg walked towards Asa. "The rest of us can work on boarding up the house. Ander, can you help me move that sofa?"

Letting out a sigh as he watched the brothers argue and heard Ivan's demand, Kain calmly said:

"Sure thing Ivan let's go to the police station, past all those things, with the house not even slightly barricaded and leave everyone else here by themselves while we 'complain' to the probably dead police officers about a group of undead coming to this house, seems like a plan. Let's first make sure we can come back to this house and cool down our heads, it's not like we will get much help."

"C-can't we wait until morning?"
Asa didn't understand why they had to rush outside again at this time.

Ivan scoffed at the reply. He walked over to the coat rack and pulled on his camouflage hunting jacket and pulled his steel toed boots on. "Fine, I'll go alone." He glares, unlocking the door.

Janette collapsed to the floor once she was inside Jason Brims home, panting heavily, wetness forming in the corners of her eyes. It was most likely shock and relief that was causing it. For a moment she had thought that there would be no one that would open up for her. She had seen the ending of the hallway and had known that she would be cornered and most likely torn to shreds.

"Thank you," she spoke and looked up at the bald, rifle wielding man. She had seen him a few times in the apartment lobby when mail was being fetched and also in the elevator once in a while.

Amica flinched a little at Ivans remark, sighing she gave up on convincing him not to go... "I guess there's no stopping you... Best of luck to you." She spoke to Ivan, she looked around, finding a board
Ander nodded "Y-yes sir..." He walked towards the sofa, quietly, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. He positioned himself at the end of the couch furthers away from the window...
Amica turned to Asa again "Well, I guess not everyone wants to..." She was a little confused about Ivans insistence to get to the police station to...

Status
Not open for further replies.