The Undead Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looked over at the door. "How will we go that?" He groaned to himself. He walked over to the door and locked it slowly. "There." He smiled. "Want a coffee?"

Greg finished up his boarding job and looked at the others who were upset about the sleeping problems. "I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. Not with Ivan and those things on the loose."

Fear was still lingering in her eyes as the creatures continued their assault on the apartment door, the wood rebounding on it's hinges whilst the sounds echoed in the room. She looked incredulously at the aged man, offering coffee in such a moment as if nothing was out of place.

"That's not going to hold them out!" her voice had risen, now sounding like more of a squeak than anything else. Her eyes scouted the room, resting on an armchair and she made her way to it. She lent against it, moving it to the door as the sound of slow cracking started to reach her ears.

Jason shook his head with a laugh. He walked over to a hall that had the bathroom and his bedroom. He entered his room. It was a medium sized room. There was not a lot of decore, just his closet, a night stand, a bed, a dresser, and a cross hanging upside down on the wall. He went into his closet and pulled out a Smith and Wasson .37 and loaded it. He walked back to the room and made sure the girl could see his gun.

Having finally reached the door, blocking it with the chair, Janette sat on the floor, a back against the wall. She couldn't help but feel a twang of fear as the man left with a laugh and came back with the gun. She didn't really know anything about him and was now stuck in his apartment. He was armed with a firearm and she had but a knife. It was unnatural for the thought that he might try something, especially with all that was going on in the world that evening.

"Don't you worry one bit." Jason nodded. "I'm sure this whole thing will blow over." He looked at the window behind him and his eyes widened. "My Grandson Lewis said he was coming over. This cannot be good." He rushed over to the balcony and looked to see if any cars had been pulling in.
----------------------
Greg walked over to the kitchen window. His parents weren't home yet. He was getting seriously worried about them. He groaned and contemplated going outside to see if the apartment buildings were cleared out yet. That was an obvious no. He heard the sound of a car coming, and it sounded like it was coming fast. He peered out of the window and saw his parent's Silver Stone van come at full speed. There were people all over the top and climbing on the sides. He let out a gasp. His Dad was driving, his mother never did because she didn't have her licence. Suddenly, the car hooked a shark left and went crashing into a house. He watched in tears as the car lit on fire.

Asa ran up to Greg as she was him looking outside, she climbed up a little as she was bit to small to look outside and saw the car, she recognized his parents in the and what happened with the car, she felt herself come to tears too, but decided it wouldn't be good, she jumped on Greg and hugged him tightly, she wanted to comfort him if possible. "Greg, I...we should check for them...right? she tried to look at him, but her own tears made her look down, afraid to make his mood worse. "They probably made it out alive, I'm sure!" she held onto him tightly, hoping to accomplish something.

Greg shook his head and wiped his tears. Even with Asa attached to him, he started to walk. He went to the living room and picked up one of the hammers, then over to the coat rack and how his boots on. "I'm going there. Everybody else stay here."

Amica looked worried remembered the group of zombies heading over towards the house "Wait... There's a group of those things coming towards us.. Are you sure?"
As
soon as Ander heard Amica say this a look of horror spread across his face "H-hey! If this is anything like the movies... W-wouldn't the explosion attract attention of any zombies that heard it?"
Ander began to shake a little realizing what that meant...

Amica grabbed Gregs arm to stop him for now "We need to get out of here, now!"
She told him, as she heard the cries of multiple zombies sounding out now in the far distance "I think they're coming for us..."

With all the commotion Kain couldn't remain silent anymore.

"Look Greg those may be your parents, but you know as well as us that alone you won't be able to help them and if we go with you it will be risky. Either ask us for help or we really need to think of getting some food and other things from this house and think about fleeing. Either way we need to do something really soon, since we can hear them getting closer by the moment."

He started thinking of where to go if they had to flee and had to ask:

"Does anyone know another place where we can group and rest? We need to also warn Ivan about it.

"Where the fuck can go Kain?!" Greg dropped the hammer and shouted. Greg switched directions and glared at Kain. "Where should we go then huh? How's about we 'mozy' on down the trailer park? Maybe we can go the a fucking hardware store? Or, maybe we can lock ourselves in a bookstore! Wouldn't you fucking like that!"

Amica thought quickly "There's still time, the fire's spreading slow thanks to those things lighting on fire..." She looked out the window towards the zombies at the car, a good number of them were thrown off and/or lit on fire...
It seems most of them are more focused on either running around in unsuccessful attempts to rid themselves of the fire, or trying to break into the neighboring houses, also unsuccessfully.
As Amica was looking out the windows Ander ran downstairs, finding a fire extinguisher, he brought it upstairs and held it out to Greg "H-Here... If you want it..." He spoke quietly.

Greg felt his anger subside as this boy handed him the fire extinguisher. "Thank you, but I think if one of us catches fire, you should keep that so you can help put us out. You play a vital role in this group's survival."

Amica looked at the extinguisher thinking for a moment, then she turned to Greg spoke again "Hey! That extinguisher can put out that fire on that car! If we act quickly enough, we just might be able to save your parents Greg!"
She pointed towards the front of the car which was burning, but the fire was spreading slower since it had the zombies to feed on currently...

Kain shook his head seeing how Greg lost his temper and after he heard everyone talk he stepped forward and said:

"No point in just continue arguing" he turned to Greg and said. "Greg just use the fire extinguisher, while i keep the zombies away with my bat. You won't be able to defend yourself and try to stop that fire at the same time."

With a deep breath he prepared himself, one mistake and not only he would be in danger, but Greg and everyone else in the house.

"Then cover my ass!" Greg quickly snatched the fire extinguisher from the boy and darted out the door. The smoke was getting thick. He saw fire coming from the hole in the side of the building. Greg cleared his throat and pulled the pin on the piece of equipment. There were no attackers to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.