The Unclaimed World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I have wanted to take a light for myself... But it seems amarok has made a plan to take it. As thanks for letting me come I shall not i terrier with you gaining it, in fact I shall aid you in your quest for power" then he pulled out a device and looked s horrified when he did. " um can we set up camp soon, and also I think when we do I will cloak us, as well as tend to my wing"

Aia was only too happy to comply with his request. Smiling briefly before composing herself, she took a deep breath and began to sing in a rich, carrying voice.

You gotta sing when the spirit says sing.
When the spirit says sing,
You gotta sing right along.

After hearing the song he looked back at the device and seemed to calm down" nevermind, I will not cloak us, there is no longer a need, I will still stay guard tonight, yu two just sleep well"

when the pale one was born it lived within darkness and thats how it lives to this day and so as it was prowling for the night it came across an eagle a bard and a strange reptilian creature he as a creature of the status as it was had powers beyond there belief. so as it had always done it crept up on them and stared wondering how it should kill them but the only thing it loved more than death was talk so as he approached he whispered to the eagle "what does this retched creature mean to be doing in my land" as he walk silently and gently caressed the bard in her sleep soaking in her dreams and hope almost as if he was draining her of her soul and as it approached the eagle it became darker than it was even possible during night the world was engulfed in a void

As Zie heard the whispers he stood up from the log he sat on, he pulled out both blades, his wing was not fully healed but thanks to his small i older of healing he was able to fly again for short amounts of time. " who is that and were are you"

"shh dont worry im not hear to hurt you doesn't mean it wont injur you if you dont comply. As for where i am i am the void the darkness and every thing within your mind i would love it for you to do me a favor i will make your life a living hell"

" what kinda favor makes my life hell and why would I make deals with one I can't see, as for injuryig me, I've felt pain, I no longer fear it." As he spoke he spread his wings as both a possible retreat and to defend of attacked from behind.

The pale one took a finger which was long and sharp and ran it down the bards arm leaving a deep gash and then said " this favor would be one of which you need another find the man and girl named dante and lyla bring the gods of the light to me live or dead it means nothing to me or perhaps more will happen not to you but others around and it shall be no one but your fault" he clicked his finger and the gash was gone instead there left a scar as white as he himself

Aia let out a tiny hiss of pain in her sleep, but didn't wake up, as she was too exhausted. Instead, she remained sprawled out in her bedroll next to Lano, who was also still miraculously asleep.

" what if I refuse to do this" ziedid not trust the thing and did not want to do as it said

"Wait a second..." Aila says, looking around the tree she was in. She looks all around: at all the trees, the rocks on the ground, everything. None of it was recognizable. She sighs and leans back in her tree.

She was lost.

It's not like this was the first time it had happened. It was actually the third. The first time she was still really young, and was let off with a warning. The second time, she had tried to follow her brother on one of his trading trips, only to get scared once night fell and try to find her way back to the village and fail miserably. Yeah, she was older now, and perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but technically, she wasn't supposed to leave the village at all during the days of celebration. "I'm such an idiot..." She mutters to herself. First she left the village, then decided to try and talk to two humans who she thought needed help. That was something most of her people avoided, unless it was completely necessary. Now she knew why. Finally, she was lost without much of a hint of where she was.

She spent the rest of that day trying to find anything that could guide her back, but nothing stood out. When it was finally night, she climbed up a little higher in a tree and slept.

Zie waited for a response for the rest of the night, but as the the sunlight rose he caught a glimpse of it retreating" hmm well I bet he will return, I should check Aia's arm" he walked over to her and saw that other then a scar her arm was just fine

The light of the rising sun cut through Aia's dreams and dragged her into reality. She rolled over with a groan, blinking her eyes slowly as she struggled to wake up. She rolled over again, this time bumping into Lano, who let out an indignant snort and licked her face. "Ewww, gross," Aia muttered, sitting up and wiping at her face with her blanket. She grabbed Lano's head and looked him directly in the eyes. "I'm going to make you into a rug for that," she growled. "You hear me? A rug!" Lano rolled his eyes and Aia laughed, ruffling the wooly fur on top of his head. "Just kiddin' buddy. I love you, even if your fur is amazing and would make a perfect rug."

With that she climbed out of her bedroll and shook it out, rolling it neatly into a small bundle and slipping it through some straps on one of the bags. Grabbing another bag, she set off through the trees to change.

Zie looked into the sky and spoke to aia" we had a visitor last night.. He scared you'll arm and thr attend to make life. Living hell, I think he will be back"

Zie stood up and put a hand out for aia" come on we need to get moving" the night befor, he had noticed a second light close to the one they were headed to, he would simply obtain its power while amarok got the fist, the he would return

Aia frowned, looking down at her bare arm and studying the long, white scar that now ran along it. "Well isn't this just peachy," she muttered, quickly changing into one of her other spare sets of clothes. This shirt was a little more worn-out than the last one, but a shirt was a shirt, and it wasn't like she could do anything about it.
"And I suppose you just sat there and watched him?" she asked, coming out from behind the tree to glare at Zie with her hands on her hips. "What happened to the 'magical cloaking'?" She shook her head with a frown. "Next time I'll just keep watch, at least for part of the night."

I need to get out of here soon,she thought grimly. If strange monsters were coming by... or maybe the bird man had been the one who did it. That would make more sense, then some random monster coming by and randomly attacking her at a random time of the night. Maybe the bird man had an alter-ego with a sadistic sense of humor. Aia looked at Zie warily, her hand creeping towards the knife at her belt.

Amarok seemed to have remained entirely clueless to the happenings around him, his eyes shut tight in a rather pleasant dream. Othen was protective and thus the Iluti prince had very little to fear should his temporary allies deem it necessary to... get him out of the picture, for lack of any better saying. He continued to dream until Othen shifted suddenly and startled Amarok into wakefulness, eyes wide and reaching for the simple scaled dagger by his side.

Nothing. Amarok growled out something deep in his throat at the interruption, casting a questioning glance to the pair in front of him, and retracting his hand from the hilt of the dagger. "What happened?" He asked, his tired eyes narrowed to keep focus. "What's going on?"

Zie had not reimposed that the thing had gotten through the cloak, and how he knew were they were he didn't know as well " well, yea I did it was kinda shocking he just walked up and cut you, then healed it I was shocked and I don't know how he got through the cloak, this has never happend befor" then looking At Amarillo he said" we should get going, if we keep moving all day we should make it there by night fall" then he began walking with his plan playing out just how he wanted it, he wouldn't disrupt a mario in his quest, so that in hopes Amarillo wouldn't stop him. It was all falling I to play

Aia cleared her throat. "I do believe that your explanation requires a bit more... detail," she said, trying to remain calm, before snapping. "You know what?" she asked, her voice rising dramatically. "I've got a flipping scar on my arm that wasn't there yesterday, and somehow you, who was the one awake, are remarkably unharmed. You do realize how that looks, don't you?" Lano was alert and awake now, and Aia slowly backed away towards him and Amarok, her fingers now wrapped around the hilt of her dagger.

Zie suddenly realizing what was going on " yes I know, but that it was happened he showed up, walked over to you cut your arm, healed it, tried to make a deal with me and then threatend me, you have to believe me, what will it take for you to believe me"

Status
Not open for further replies.