The Unclaimed World

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey so im getting pretty bored of my group of people not being on so im gonna add a second char ill put it in the char sheet page

kent(new char i just made, info in the char sheet page on the group) comes out of the water on the other side of lyla not beeing seen. looking over his shoulders he sees bothe lyla and donte. his walks over to dante and whispers up to him "hey you come down here"

When Lyla had come to a lake that she had imagined was 5 feet deep, she began to survey it. Not much farther up stream, there was flowing water that entered the lake. She walked over to the water that was flowing into the lake and knelt, checking her surroundings before she took a drink. She didn't have a canteen with her, so she wouldn't be able to take any of the fresh water with her. She had definite plans on trying to find something like that to hold water in. Maybe she could come across some friendly travelers or a village of some sort where she could find some goods. The only problem was that she had no money. After she had finished with her drink, she wiped her chin and began to head back to the previous resting site. She hadn't noticed that Dante had been sitting in the tree. "We'll have to leave the forest soon. They've been pretty unproductive these last couple of days." Lyla thought to herself as she walked.

Due to dantes tranquil state he didnt react to the fish but instead ignored it full knowing it was there he just didnt feel they needed another companion but if it really needed something it would follow instead dante dropped from the tree and said quietly" your a hard woman to find " he said this in a gruff manner and yet it was said not disrespectfully but almost apologetically

"hmm, you do kinda look like one to ignore somebody" kent walked over to dante and lyla "so you were "spying" on her so are you two... together or what"

When Lyla had gotten back to their resting spot, she looked up in the tree from where Dante had been sitting previously. "Hmmm, he's gone.." she mumbled to herself. She turned around, surveying the area, and brushed her hair from her face. She saw Dante following her from where she had just come from. "Oh, there you are! And I see you found a friend." Lyla exclaimed, examining the fish-like being near Dante. She hadn't heard what the creature had said. "How are you feeling?" She asked with a shy smile. She stood there inspecting Dante. She had hopes that he would say that he was feeling well so they could make plans to leave the forest in an effort to find society somewhere.

Dante turned around and gave the thing a dirty look and then said "And i thought fish couldn't speak so i wonder if i should make sure you are a fish on land perhaps you shouldn't be breathing " "we should leave find a place that is good to set up camp perhaps find a town we should keep the cat from the fish though"

"so you do have a roten mouth on that poor exuse for a face hu" kent smirked as he spoke

"On second thought lets let the cat have the fish" he didnt like things that interrupted him and especially such a un holy thing

"What did you say, fish?" Lyla sneered at the being that was standing behind Dante. "I'm not sure who you are or what you are but you should watch yourself. You shouldn't be going around talking crap to people you don't know." Lyla said to the creature, retrieving her anelace from its holder on her hip. "I know Dante said that we should leave you for the cat, but I'm not afraid to kill you." Lyla growled at the creature.

Dante was glad that she could actually say something and in all honesty he would like to see that fish be gutted" Fuck the thing leave it lets go if you still dont mind me tagging along " he really wished she didnt as much of a asshole he was he enjoyed the company of another human

"Fine," she replied in a suprisingly cold tone. She places her anelace back into it's holster."Get out of here, fish boy." she called to the thing. Lyla walked away. "I'm perfectly fine with you staying with me. But, are you well enough to leave the forest yet?" She asks Dante smoothly. She glances up at him with her smoky gray eyes. "I was hoping that we could leave soon... before it got too dark." She said to him, slightly worried. The sun was high in the sky. It was just about afternoon.

Her eyes were quite beautiful they shined in the light almost looking blue dante couldn't really think much he was distracted by many things one of which were those eyes but he responded with " Yeah.... im fine to leave" he said it with a certain softness which almost sound of sadness and worry

Aia shrugged, trying to contain her wide grin. Geez but she was getting lucky!

I don't know, though I can guess,
I think we will, but as I digress,
everything I say and do,
is simply just a guess.

Lano grunted as she finished, and Aia laughed, continuing to pluck a few notes.

"Alright." Lyla replied to him with a half smile. She had noticed that his voice had a slight sad sound to it, but she didn't feel like asking anymore questions, in case she was being too personal. She felt that he had told her a lot about himself already. "Well!" She piped up, trying to lighten the mood. She glanced at Dante and motioned to him to follow her, as she began to lead them northern.

After many hours of walking dante couldnt travel any more and he told lyla after setting up cam he sat down starring at the sky of stars while lying down he didnt know where the cat or lyla was

After Dante had told Lyla that he couldn't travel any more she stood there. She watched him set up camp and sit down and look at the sky. She scratched the back of her neck and looked at him wonderingly. She walked back over to Dante and laid down next to him on her side with one arm propped up, holding her head. She was facing him, as he was watching the stars. "You're silly, thinking that I would carry on without you and leave you behind." she said to him softly, not wanting to startle him. The point of curiosity had peaked and Lyla just HAD to know how he was feeling. "Really, though.. Are you okay?" she asked, worried about him.

"I dont know where i am all of my friends and loved ones are dead i lived in my best friends shit piss and guts for weeks and then literally went through hell and now i dont know what to do " He propped himself up staring at her wondering why she cared " sorry and im glad you found me thanks " he had shaved his beard and cut his hair and was now moderately looking acceptable but he had cut himself rather deep on his cheek and it had started bleeding

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyla was stunned upon hearing what Dante had gone through. And she thought HER life was bad. "I'm so sorry.." She laid back, staring up at the stars, now. "I would give anything to see my mother again." She said, with a small tear rolling down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away. She looked back at Dante, "We should stick together. It seems like we are all that we have, right now." Lyla really didn't know how Dante felt about the situation. She laid there and listened to what he thought about the situation.

"yeah i guess we are all that we have.... we have.... thank you so much " he said this quietly with little more to say all he could feel was a constant burn which was almost sweet he was glad to have lyla

Status
Not open for further replies.