The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks for showing interest! Glad to see people are still flowing through.
Only a couple minor things throw me off. One being the assassin school, seeing as there is no real training to take down another humanoid and the basic way of teacher is practically saying 'go learn it yourself'. But, that could be explained by the culture of a far off land like she comes from.

But, there is also the topic of war. I apologize, but the world has never seen a war.. This is a player vs. environment RP, where coming across another living, negotiable being is a relief and welcome.

Those are my only real thoughts. But if you wish to keep that then you are free to cast a vote. I actually kind of like letting everyone chime in their own opinions, haha.

Actually, this character would make it perfectly even on male/female ratio. Nice catch, haha.

hey so just a question but do you want me to play the pale one if you need a npc god or demon?

*yawns*
I'm in a pissy mood (it's not you guy's fault, that's just the current moo swing :P) so you probably don't want me to be voting.

Oh lovely! I could try to make a different background if everyone is peaceful, if you really want me to.

Well, playing him directly isn't quite the way to go about it as of yet. Let's start off with rumors and the like, fun little stories that tell of this mysterious entity of the night. I would really love to keep him as an atmospheric element, one that won't entirely interfere with anything. Perhaps the chance sighting here and there and the like. Just try to keep from forcing others to interact with him as if it were a player character. Sneak him into the backgrounds and the like, haha.

Or perhaps ask on occasion if anyone wants a visit from The Pale One.
Other than that, just have fun with him! (Though at a less frequent interval if you can help it, haha.)

@DreadedPixie12 If you would that would be awesome! I would love to have you aboard! Just don't forget to sign up with the group. (The link should be in the first post, just under the header)

may i build his history or would you like to?

I wouldn't say I was peaceful, but I kinda hate everything right now. Especially the fact that I'm hungry.

I would go get food but it's too far. And I'm too lazy to cook anything.

only-ingredients.jpg

By all means, it is your creation! You hold all rights to whatever happens to it! You could even go start building his info in the Custom Additions thread so everyone can read up on our lovely Pale One.

@PostingOwl
Awww, I am sorry!! Hunger is never a fun thing to have lingering around. Especially when combined with laziness as I often experience as well, haha.

To those to whom it may concern, I am heading to bed. By the sounds of it, I have an early morning ahead of me...

I think I'll go see if my mother is awake and then go eat. Because if she's awake then I can't eat. Or be seen downstairs.

I changed my character's background. Have a good night, Ryder!

so dreaded looks like its me and you. you like fantasy much?

Status
Not open for further replies.