The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me i just watch and occasionally say something but i have insomnia so i haven't slept really for 8 days straight now

Amarok is pretty much right next to a forest, so if you make it so that one of your characters is noticeably present, I can initiate.

I initiated. And also, I'm homeschooled and my mom just started working again. So I just have to be up and dressed by 5 pm, and as long as I look like I've been up and the kitchen is clean, I'm good. :D

i'm so tired. i need to go to sleep, dammit.

i'll see what i can do tomorrow. i'd love to initiate something, Dip, but my muse is just stupid right now. i'll more than likely be able to crank something out tomorrow.

g'night all.

That's okay friend, get your sleep. See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'll join the play soon. if things start off too slow I may start a "subplot" in some random areas... if I get permission.

Or just fall out of a tree on top of someone and then they HAVE to interact with you :D

actually never do that. An angry mob will attack you with laptops and pokemon memorabilia.

I wasn't planning to, pretty sure Vetras would rather be underneath a tree that on top of one..... *chuckles to self*I couldn't possibly be this obvious, yet vague at the same time!

... I would like some laptops and pokemon memorabilia...

Well I'm off to bed. I shall be back on later. Toodles!

Sounds fun! There was one person in one rp I was in who literally popped out of portals and began going god-mode on everyone.

And then she turned into Madoka from PMMM and started asking everyone if they would become magical girls -_________-

That is when that rp ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.