The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
To think nine pages have managed to sprout.
Haha, I suppose I should think of some type of event to actually start something seeing as I am currently available, eh?

Anyone mind a mild time skip or are preparations needed?

It was you or me, by all means go ahead.

1 vote for a mild time-skip

Might take a short minute to get other votes, haha.
Thanks for keeping everything flowing Ser, everyone.

I should probably... do something. I like this rp. I just don't really know where I was going from where I started.

Sorry to hear, I'll try to throw in an event shortly to let the characters have something to do.

I've decided that my character is a bit like an uncoordinated house cat that pretends it meant to fall off that piece of furniture when it missed. And she's lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ℜyder
Pfft, I know right? That Ryder guy is sooo freaking slow... Wait..
Seems I am back for a little while guys! Sorry that life came for a round two there, it was completely unexpected!

Haha, anyways Presidente, you are more than welcome to join, then again this is more their RP than my own at this point. It's nice to see a lot of you are still around though, so very heart warming!
I think there is a mild lack of mountainous-strength type people. You know, those guys that you just kind of look at a say, "Screw messing with that, I like my bones." But really, anything you are comfortable with should be fine.

How is everyone doing?
*never got an alert, just got bored*
HOORAY!!!
now, who to make ;-;

Okay my alerts haven't been working and now I'm pissed because I feel like I've been in a cave -____- So anyway... I'm back.

so hows every one been doing sorry for no posts been waiting on dreaded

Same on the alerts for me ~.~
Don't know why, I just happened to get worried over the RP and see that there were more posts.
Get your magikarp together Iwaku!

I may continue Vet's minor Arc before having him be on his way, and generally get lost.

Or at least I thought things were calming down.
Sorry to say guys, but I might need to throw someone on the hot seat to take care of the RP properly. (Everyone knows I am not doing it right, haha.) As well, when I do manage to come back I'll probably want a fresh start on something.

On another note, I am glad to see everyone is alive!

yeah the problem is we each started separate story lines and then we lost contact with the others but i will see if i can start a new story line

Oh geez. ~.~
Life! Stop it! The GM needs to be here to hit it off!
I guess we'll have to group up "By chance."

Oh gosh what did I miss?

The GM possibly not returning to the play, nothing too bad... >.<

Oh, if anyone wants a hair of a tip, I was plotting a mysterious man to be traveling the lands (Rather quickly in fact) spreading news of a titan's awakening. (Where the light is left unclaimed and a demi-god is born from earth.

Certainly the point was not to kill the creature, because this one actually had a slightly comical bit to it. (Well, comical to me at least)
This Titan did not wish to be born, hence it is attempting to seek out another to whom it will bestow the light upon. That's right guys, an intelligent creature that was not there for harm contrary to common belief. The mysterious man was actually attempting to find potential adventurers to take the power and let the beast rest. (All the while, giving a mysterious force to the land, and providing a reason for all to come together.

Dragon of the mountain.jpg

That's right, I can still stick around to throw a thing or two. I just won't be able to do much IC for a little while.

@Ser K+ And I agree! Life needs to back off, I never asked for it, haha.

Hah, that's sort of new.
A gentle giant. Didn't really expect that one.
Seee! I'm too dark-lore to think of that!

I also still seem to exist, though I've been kinda busy cleaning things...

Status
Not open for further replies.