The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
dreaded do you live in Chicago by chance i noticed how your profile said you lived in Illinois i live there to

Like William said: Just check back when the GM gets back in a couple days. Or, you know, keep checking in to make sure you don't miss anything.

I COULD sit here and chat with you guys as well!
what characters are there currently?

Last edited:
i said dreaded like dreaded pixie another person

oh
I gave away so much information O.o
*deletes posts*

but seriously, what characters do we have, and what do you need, i can play anything!

-_- thanks. *Huffpuff* If I didn't look this thing twice already!

Anything in demand for charries? any general sense I need to be in?

Goodnight!

I don't think anything is required at the moment, but if you look into the earlier pages you can see what characters we've got up.

-_- thanks. *Huffpuff* If I didn't look this thing twice already!

Anything in demand for charries? any general sense I need to be in?

Goodnight!

I thought for a moment that you said Hufflepuff and I was about to get excited...

As for charries we need, I'm not sure (I'm terrible when it comes to recommending stuff)

Need to get posting again. Whoops. My apologies for being so slow.

Doubt it, Ryder's just taking a while to get back, and story wise it's still pretty early.
Still, it really just depends on who all posts or not.

I've been busy.

Pfft, I know right? That Ryder guy is sooo freaking slow... Wait..
Seems I am back for a little while guys! Sorry that life came for a round two there, it was completely unexpected!

Haha, anyways Presidente, you are more than welcome to join, then again this is more their RP than my own at this point. It's nice to see a lot of you are still around though, so very heart warming!
I think there is a mild lack of mountainous-strength type people. You know, those guys that you just kind of look at a say, "Screw messing with that, I like my bones." But really, anything you are comfortable with should be fine.

How is everyone doing?

Good, you're back!
Now I get to stop making Semi pointless yet somewhat important beginning story filler!
But first! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.