The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Well. I guess we are all entitled to our own opinion.

except that bitch in your zelda comic she doesn't she deserves what she gets

That's why it's funny :D

It's like those girls who say they play COD but then have no idea what Call of Duty is -___-

i wish role play didnt rely on people so much

If I stop replying, it's because I fell asleep since it's one in the morning here...

-sigh- I could have sworn I didn't have a life before this week.
Alright guys, I might be out for a little while. The next couple of days sound to be rather busy on my side. Believe it or not, we might actually need to put the temporary GM into effect, haha.

I found the secret to getting a life! Join a roleplay community, and set up a RP first thing. Haha, kidding kidding. Though it is kind of annoying how life desires to begin around now.

I'm just gonna join in the RP now, forget waiting until I'm done creating things.

Wow I'm back and I think I might need to do replies. Okay.

I think this is a bit more chaotic than I had originally anticipated.

Also I'm fickle as fook so finding and settling with a single avatar ain't going to happen.

Just about everyone was in the Forrest from what I gathered. Just forging bonds and junk.

Maybe. I don't know, it's hard to tell at this point. I'm just trying to keep up.

I think everyone's sort of kind of around Amarok. I think and hope.

me and dread are in the forest and thats all i know the rest i just skimmed over i want to have a realistic reaction to learning there story once i meet them

mind if i join?

I currently don't have a whole lot to go off of reply-wise at the moment, so I'm going to wait a bit and let others get their parts in before I make Amarok do anything big.

Just so you know that I'm not lazing around and giggling to myself 'cause I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.