The Two-Sentence Story

"Jason!" she cried out, running towards her love through the valley now covered with blood as an enemy's sword swung at his neck. Time seemed to stop as the blade met flesh, and she watched, taken over by a numb horror as her lover's head rolled to a stop at her feet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
the trees moved in the wind, i felt a shiver travel down my back.
why why was i shivering, why well i'm cold as ice.

Years ago, you gave up your life for me. I still wish we could trade places.

I screamed as the dark figure grabbed my arm. His cold eyes menacing, and his smile malevolent.

why do you wish for death, yet when faced with it run.
is death not what you wished for, i guess lying it programed into the fabric of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's a tree," said the dog.

"Don't you dare!" said the tree.

"It's a tree," said the dog.

"Don't you dare!" said the tree.
At first I was like... wait what? This one is kind of lame.

And then I thought about it, and once it clicked I couldn't stop giggling. xD

At first I was like... wait what? This one is kind of lame.

And then I thought about it, and once it clicked I couldn't stop giggling. xD
And this is what writers live for.

You said you'd never leave us, but you did anyway. Why must life be this way?

"No, what's important is the fact I slipped a bomb into your shorts when you weren't looking." *Holds up deadman switch* "You shoot, your butt blows up..."

The fact that I have a gun isn't important.

You already know I don't have what it takes to pull the trigger.

Reactions: a touch of dread
"You have ten seconds to change my mind, and if I'm not convinced I'll shoot you in the foot."
"I'm you from the future."

Reactions: Person
We live in a world where a man will refuse to kneel when faced with an army and a thousand swords, yet at the same time a woman can bring this very man to both knees from miles away with a pen and paper. Do not underestimate the power of a human being, for they are mankind's deadliest creation, as well as its most beautiful.

Every Sunday morning after a pocket full of bills; Try To focus through the murk, cavernous empty stomach but not the hungry kind.

An arm full of track marks, a pocket full of broken cigarettes and a brain full of that sick, burning, unquenchable need.

Reactions: Mistress Dizzy
At one point, these streets held men and women of all walks of life with clear ambitions, goals, dreams, desires, and passions in their hearts.

Now, it is only the ghastly whispers we hear.

Reactions: Gossamer
I never imagined you would force me to do this. Either get out or come back inside, because I am sick of your games.

At last I find myself standing before the face of God.

Who knew I would be left wanting?