The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I understand people haz issues, it's just a warning would be nice. Props to those who do warn.

yeeah i was of on an Anime/pop culture convention for a few days. And i think im still sort of waiting to.

*weaboo mass

fixed it for you!

@Librarian Cat Sorry that my post is so short, I am kind of out of imagination for that situation, but further posts should be at least somewhat beefier, as time goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I tried to PM @Smoking Peanut to ask him what's going on.

...And I'm getting no response.

So I'll be working on my post ASAP. He has until Saturday at 6:30 PM EST to post, otherwise all of his characters will be placed in the Penalty Box.

I'd say we're also waiting on Windpipe, but he's already in the penalty box I think.

I know Sora is also someone we're waiting, but I also know who he's waiting for, and I've already contacted said person.

Chaos is waiting as well, I believe he said already. Raven's already posted...

Am I missing anybody we're waiting on?

UMMM, NO.

He is waiting for me. -I guess-
Because I am yet to post, but since Cambridge is out of play... I don't exactly feel like it's me who should be handling Metawakawakawaka, I'd rather if you would do it, Jest. I mean, I can, but I don't really know how should I go about with him.

*weaboo mass

fixed it for you!

@Librarian Cat Sorry that my post is so short, I am kind of out of imagination for that situation, but further posts should be at least somewhat beefier, as time goes on.
i'm rather glad you posted rather short, as I ran out of creativity awhile ago and I struggle so hard to catch up with your godly Andrea skillez

Time's up. Gave an extra half-hour as well.

Mr. @The Smoking Peanut 's characters will now be placed in the box. If anybody needs me to, I'll make a quick, short post placing Amy, Nicole, Mileena, and Azshara in the penalty box.

Also, while I intend to delay it for tomorrow when I wake up, as an apology for not bringing this up sooner, I intended on marking this as the due date regarding Cambridge's characters as well. Speaking of which:

UMMM, NO.

He is waiting for me. -I guess-
Because I am yet to post, but since Cambridge is out of play... I don't exactly feel like it's me who should be handling Metawakawakawaka, I'd rather if you would do it, Jest. I mean, I can, but I don't really know how should I go about with him.

As honored as I am that you'd let me handle his characters, I don't know the first thing about that particular digimon, or any of the digimon he introduced. I might be able to take Schwarzwald if I have to, but I don't know the exact details of that digimon either in regards to his personality, seeing how I never played Cyber Sleuth before.

As far as I am concerned it might as well be a fuck-off post, so that the characters of people who have not quit this could carry on, you don't have to play along with us.

Sorry I just kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a while.

I do that all the time, but that's okay, because whenever I do that, I go to Uranus.

Why Uranus of all places?

Not with a gas mask it ain't.
facepalm.jpg

Reactions: Raven
Achievement Unlocked: Not sober again!

Today I have bought Cimarosa Cabarnet Sauvignon (South African) and it's one awesome wine. I usually HATE and I mean HATE red wine, but this wine.... Might actually convert me... Can't wait to try it with muffins and pastries., cause it's deffo where it's best suited with. The only problem with it is that it hits like a jackhammer. And that comes from a person who drank half a bottle of vodka and was perfectly fine. Those 14 degrees of it do manage to feel.

Reactions: Raven
@Ego I'm sorry if it's taking me so long to post, but I am going to wait until somebody else posts, because from all I know only four of us are posting. and I feel like the RP isn't going anywhere with all these people dropping ou, I mean, We're going somewhere, but there are plenty other people than just us! You know?

sorry to Poss your Sauce, but that's what I'm doing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.