The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_0 yeah the order of events is not really in order right now.

fkn srsly, do I really have to be EVERYTHING in this RP, sigh, FINE, I will take over control of Metakuwakakamuka or whatever his name is, and post that saturday/sunday.

mhm... Two days ago - too sober. Yesterday - too wasted. Today - too sober. It's never in just the right spot.... sigh.

mhm... Two days ago - too sober. Yesterday - too wasted. Today - too sober. It's never in just the right spot.... sigh.
I seee.

you should probably see a doctor on that.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Um... also, could you make the post first? I find it important enuff to make a new post, but don't wanna doublepost. lel

Um... also, could you make the post first? I find it important enuff to make a new post, but don't wanna doublepost. lel
I have been hounded quite a bit on the education-side of things, keep in mind this discrepancy HAS and WILL hamper my posting time quite a bit, so I'm sorry in advance!

but I will, sometime next week? sorry you have to wait that long, but a lot of IRL stuff lately, i'm sure you understand.

I did. That got me laid. Not a lot changed since.
reminds me of this:

I don't mind if it takes a bit. I'd just on the preference to inform and know in advance so that I would not force anyone to wait, because I haven't even arranged with anyone.

Also in other bit of news, Jest did make me a Deputy GM until he can come back, but I AM NOT assuming control of any of the Gods (because I can't be assed to, honestly)

If you need anything godly feel free to harass us god controllers. Im first week in UNI right now but i do have some spare time here and there ^^;

Well, the most is that I can say to God-controllers is to.... uh... carry on with the original script? Maybe a sub-post, of kinda behind-the-scenes would be nice... I imagine, even if just to not make this RP look dead (why do I get the mental image of that Rick and Morty episode, where there was a movie trailer, where cats were controlling a dead lady?). Kinda like with what I've done with Adjonta'al, I imagine. Maybe get some posts to those who are on more (or less) active scenarios. I really don't know what to notion, because I was not left with too many instructions, to be honest. I checked my iwaku inbox and Skype history, so to be sure, that I am not on any kind of memory lapse. I will skim through character list, look into the banner thingies, and see how they work, and then probably try find a way on trying to introduce some fresh blood into the RP. I partially believe that the scale of the RP might have been too ambitious, but this is Iwaku, and I am new to it, so it may just be my first impression, so-to-speak.

Also, to those who are Jest's usual team, I am only doing GMing for this RP exclusively, and I am done with GMing as soon, as Jest can come back in proper. If my directioning goes off the intended script, or principles on the moderation side, I'd prefer that you would tell me right off the bat, so that any situations that could (or not) occur would be salvageable.

Some preliminary notes, mind you, I am merely trying to count the potential vacancies (or at least, at this point yet):

The Resistance:
Guardian: Hymn
1. Sora- Kingdom Hearts (The Jest)
2. Kira Erieen- Original (Silvir)
3. Mileena- Mortal Kombat (The Smoking Peanut) - he seem to have AWOLed again. Or maybe not. I will look into this, and maybe (or not, and get an answer from him). I am kind of hessitant to remove him outright. He mentioned his AWOL habit, and that explanation is good ennuf for me, so long as he comes back here at any rate
4. Hayabusa- Original (Diva Elly)
5. Primary_Batter- Original (chaosheart13) - No idea about this person. Will inquire, and see what goes from it.
6. Geralt of Rivia- The Witcher 2 (GoodEveningClarice) - I did notice before that this person is not overly active, will look into it.
7. Artemis- Original (Ego)
8. Elizabeth- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (Mirage) - I have tried contacting her in the past, only to a null result. I will try one last time, but my margin is short on this-one.
9. Commander Jane Shepherd- Mass Effect (Rion) - AFAIK holidaying, stasis.
10. ???- Original (Cambridge Hazard) - had to quit because RL, I am not going to strike out his characters, but I will be upping the vacancy count.
11. Scem'Hoar Ionlink- Original (Windstormugly)
12. Marth- Fire Emblem (Cassius) - seems to have fucked off and died. Not much hopes on him, but it would be unethical not to reach out to him, will see what's the story.
13. Marina Liteyears- Mischief Makers (PyroJack) - he's pending for other posts, so not a lot more to say.

Estimated vacancy tally - 5

The Covenant: (CLOSED!)
1. Hikawa- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (The Jest)
2. Aleister Grendel- Original (Diva Elly)
3. Sauron- Lord of the Rings (GoodEveningClarice)
4. Kerrigan- Starcraft (Rion)
5. Darth Vader- Star Wars (Emperor of Gallifrey) - Absolutely no response to him, even before Jest had to go. I'mma give one last chance, but I suspect a vacancy among the covenant. I imagine one of the Empire's could take the spot, but that'd fuck with the stories of those who are/were active (Namely Librarian Cat, Dedtoo and me).

Estimated vacancy tally - 1

The Empire:
Guardian: Nohetzlav
1. Sho Minazuki- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (The Jest)
2. General Grievous- Star Wars (Rion)
3. Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta- Warhammer 40K (Dedtoo) - he was RPing with Cambridge, so it's not his fault for inactivity. I will see if he is still up for it, then go from there.
4. Corruption- Original (chaosheart13)
5. Andrea Shtultz- Original (Ego)
6. Max, the Chicago Devil- Original (Mighty Roman) - one post vanishing. I'm all warm and fuzzy about the possible reply, but, eh, who knows.
7. Schwarzwald- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Cambridge Hazard)
8. Adjonta'al the Mad- Original (Ego)
9. The Spymaster- Original (Windstormugly)
10. Zed- League of Legends (Inevyr) - uh............. I've no clue about this person.
11. Wolf O'Donnel- Star Fox (Librarian Cat)
12. Azshara- World of Warcraft (The Smoking Peanut)
Estimated vacancy tally - 3

The Stars:
Guardian: Sha'lit
1. Teddie- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (The Jest)
2. Amy Rose- Sonic the Hedgehog (The Smoking Peanut)
3. Enrem- Original (chaosheart13)
4. R2-D2- Star Wars (Emperor of Gallifrey)
5. Sable Stormsent- Original (GoodEveningClarice)
6. Nicole- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics (The Smoking Peanut)
7. Nikki- Original (Ego)
8. Ver'lie Zelft- Original (Windstormugly)
9. Takehaka Chiharu- Original (Silvir)
10. Gate- Original (Inevyr)
11. Raven- DC Comics (Raven) - She's pretty much forced to wait for Peanut, so, not a lot that I can say.

Estimated vacancy tally - 2

Neutral: (CLOSED!)
1. The (11th) Doctor- Doctor Who (The Jest)
2. Crais Magen- Original (Diva Elly)
3. Professor Mortekai- Original (The Jest)
4. Professor Oldlake- Original (Windstormugly)
5. Daniel "John" Smith-Song (Sora1297) - no clue either. Will reach out, and see from there.
6. The (10th) Doctor- Doctor Who (Emperor of Gallifrey)
7. Zero Nightmare- Megaman X6 (Cambridge Hazard)
8. Cronic Crystalis- Original (CronicCrystalis) - poof? I've no idea, will inquire.
9. Aerophobia- Original (Ego)
10. Charlene- Ego's Original (The Jest)

I don't mind if it takes a bit. I'd just on the preference to inform and know in advance so that I would not force anyone to wait, because I haven't even arranged with anyone.

Also in other bit of news, Jest did make me a Deputy GM until he can come back, but I AM NOT assuming control of any of the Gods (because I can't be assed to, honestly)
it'll be a week, as I am too occupied by IRL things to deal with this acceptably, sorry for the delayed response. but I fear it will be like this for a while.

and Emperor of Gallifrey is very well active...IN ANOTHER ROLEPLAY!

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Some preliminary notes, mind you, I am merely trying to count the potential vacancies (or at least, at this point yet):

The Resistance:
Guardian: Hymn
1. Sora- Kingdom Hearts (The Jest)
2. Kira Erieen- Original (Silvir)
3. Mileena- Mortal Kombat (The Smoking Peanut) - he seem to have AWOLed again. Or maybe not. I will look into this, and maybe (or not, and get an answer from him). I am kind of hessitant to remove him outright. He mentioned his AWOL habit, and that explanation is good ennuf for me, so long as he comes back here at any rate
4. Hayabusa- Original (Diva Elly)
5. Primary_Batter- Original (chaosheart13) - No idea about this person. Will inquire, and see what goes from it.
6. Geralt of Rivia- The Witcher 2 (GoodEveningClarice) - I did notice before that this person is not overly active, will look into it.
7. Artemis- Original (Ego)
8. Elizabeth- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (Mirage) - I have tried contacting her in the past, only to a null result. I will try one last time, but my margin is short on this-one.
9. Commander Jane Shepherd- Mass Effect (Rion) - AFAIK holidaying, stasis.
10. ???- Original (Cambridge Hazard) - had to quit because RL, I am not going to strike out his characters, but I will be upping the vacancy count.
11. Scem'Hoar Ionlink- Original (Windstormugly)
12. Marth- Fire Emblem (Cassius) - seems to have fucked off and died. Not much hopes on him, but it would be unethical not to reach out to him, will see what's the story.
13. Marina Liteyears- Mischief Makers (PyroJack) - he's pending for other posts, so not a lot more to say.

Estimated vacancy tally - 5

The Covenant: (CLOSED!)
1. Hikawa- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (The Jest)
2. Aleister Grendel- Original (Diva Elly)
3. Sauron- Lord of the Rings (GoodEveningClarice)
4. Kerrigan- Starcraft (Rion)
5. Darth Vader- Star Wars (Emperor of Gallifrey) - Absolutely no response to him, even before Jest had to go. I'mma give one last chance, but I suspect a vacancy among the covenant. I imagine one of the Empire's could take the spot, but that'd fuck with the stories of those who are/were active (Namely Librarian Cat, Dedtoo and me).

Estimated vacancy tally - 1

The Empire:
Guardian: Nohetzlav
1. Sho Minazuki- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (The Jest)
2. General Grievous- Star Wars (Rion)
3. Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta- Warhammer 40K (Dedtoo) - he was RPing with Cambridge, so it's not his fault for inactivity. I will see if he is still up for it, then go from there.
4. Corruption- Original (chaosheart13)
5. Andrea Shtultz- Original (Ego)
6. Max, the Chicago Devil- Original (Mighty Roman) - one post vanishing. I'm all warm and fuzzy about the possible reply, but, eh, who knows.
7. Schwarzwald- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Cambridge Hazard)
8. Adjonta'al the Mad- Original (Ego)
9. The Spymaster- Original (Windstormugly)
10. Zed- League of Legends (Inevyr) - uh............. I've no clue about this person.
11. Wolf O'Donnel- Star Fox (Librarian Cat)
12. Azshara- World of Warcraft (The Smoking Peanut)

The Stars:
Guardian: Sha'lit
1. Teddie- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (The Jest)
2. Amy Rose- Sonic the Hedgehog (The Smoking Peanut)
3. Enrem- Original (chaosheart13)
4. R2-D2- Star Wars (Emperor of Gallifrey)
5. Sable Stormsent- Original (GoodEveningClarice)
6. Nicole- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comics (The Smoking Peanut)
7. Nikki- Original (Ego)
8. Ver'lie Zelft- Original (Windstormugly)
9. Takehaka Chiharu- Original (Silvir)
10. Gate- Original (Inevyr)
11. Raven- DC Comics (Raven) - She's pretty much forced to wait for Peanut, so, not a lot that I can say.

Estimated vacancy tally - 2

Neutral: (CLOSED!)
1. The (11th) Doctor- Doctor Who (The Jest)
2. Crais Magen- Original (Diva Elly)
3. Professor Mortekai- Original (The Jest)
4. Professor Oldlake- Original (Windstormugly)
5. Daniel "John" Smith-Song (Sora1297) - no clue either. Will reach out, and see from there.
6. The (10th) Doctor- Doctor Who (Emperor of Gallifrey)
7. Zero Nightmare- Megaman X6 (Cambridge Hazard)
8. Cronic Crystalis- Original (CronicCrystalis) - poof? I've no idea, will inquire.
9. Aerophobia- Original (Ego)
10. Charlene- Ego's Original (The Jest)

*just now sees this*

Hi all so I haven't been getting alerts from over half my RPs till now.

Which is right when I feel like shezz cause sick. So bare with me if being slow. And I will see if I am able to post at all cause as it says in the quote above I was waiting on people. Yep....

Status
Not open for further replies.