The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here, just lost the link to the IC a bit ago and forgot to post.

Should have something up soon though.

Well, I hope I made an adequate post. If something's wrong with it, I blame my sober state.

Also, thought this is worth a doublepost:
Hello, you crossdressing victims,
I'm going to move to Waalwijk, Netherlands the coming Tuesday, and not sure if I will have any internets in that place, where I am to live. I should cough up a reply eventually even if by using my mandroid phone, so, that's a heads up for ya'll.

xoxoxo
signed,
Princess Molestasia

My laziness and depression has been getting the better of me, orz. At least I posted now, but hopefully this won't continue.

That just means you're human, mate. I'm sure you'll be riding on the waves again soon enough; good luck.

...I won't be able to get in a decent post until late in the week. Hopefully Thursday. See you then.

Oh, and;
Princess Molestasia

...Ego is a mole?!

tumblr_nr2wgyjLDc1r916l1o1_540.jpg

...Ego is a mole?!
You could say that. ;)

Reactions: Raven
sorry ego i havn't been able to reply in a while.

It's K. Kinda busy nowadays, so eh, leaves me the time to catch up, actually.

OH GREAT!

Going to post today hopefully

Reactions: Raven
This thread was grand while it lasted, but I have bad news; I'm going to have to drop this. Life's getting in the way, and terribly I might add.

I can't put together anything worth reading as things are. Sorry, everyone. Especially you guys, @PyroJack and @Ego. Haha, and to think I planned so far... MetallifeKuwagamon would've just devolved the CannonBeemon Aero was riding, and then a real boss battle... which the beetleborg would've totally lost by the way, forcing Schwarzwald himself to suddenly drop down from the carrier Aegisdramon that was on its way to round back to Chicago 7 to save his ass. Yes, that was the surprise. Now you know.

And now you know how much fun I had. But that's as far as I can go, I'm afraid. Again, sorry guys. You were all splendid. See you in maybe a month or two, if I'm lucky. Chaos, hope you get over that problem. I've been there, buddy. Princess Molestasia, may thee fair well in thine new home. Thanks again, everyone.

This thread was grand while it lasted, but I have bad news; I'm going to have to drop this. Life's getting in the way, and terribly I might add.

I can't put together anything worth reading as things are. Sorry, everyone. Especially you guys, @PyroJack and @Ego. Haha, and to think I planned so far... MetallifeKuwagamon would've just devolved the CannonBeemon Aero was riding, and then a real boss battle... which the beetleborg would've totally lost by the way, forcing Schwarzwald himself to suddenly drop down from the carrier Aegisdramon that was on its way to round back to Chicago 7 to save his ass. Yes, that was the surprise. Now you know.

And now you know how much fun I had. But that's as far as I can go, I'm afraid. Again, sorry guys. You were all splendid. See you in maybe a month or two, if I'm lucky. Chaos, hope you get over that problem. I've been there, buddy. Princess Molestasia, may thee fair well in thine new home. Thanks again, everyone.
I will miss you, despite n ever RPing with you.

My sincerest apologies for the lack of activity on my part.

To make a long story short: There were things I needed to take care of, something I promised to take care of for a friend, but took FAR longer than it should have to work on.

That being said, I should be done with it soon, and will be posting Wednesday at the latest.

To make a long story short: There were things I needed to take care of, something I promised to take care of for a friend, but took FAR longer than it should have to work on.

That being said, I should be done with it soon, and will be posting Wednesday at the latest.
Glad to see you back, jest ^^

Cool okay.

And your fine. I may not get a post in till after Wednesday because I'm not sure but my parents sounded like it's busy.
I know one part of the day is seeing the Minion's Movie :3

@The Jest, did you post already as the Doctor or am I still waiting for a reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.