|> The Town <|

Nepeta seemed to be walking around, not sure of what was going on, or what she was doing. It almost seemed like a normal day to her, and then she remembered- there is no way her life was normal. Almost being killed by Gamzee many times, her friends ditching her and sometimes now even paying attention. But now, all of that seemed to fade away from her memories and affected her in few ways.

Soon enough, she found herself at a fountain, and seeing Eridan there seemed to make her a bit more calm. Eridan has been someone that she always cared for deep in her heart, her troll heart if she even had one. She tried to move her hat until it looked perfect, she did not want to look liked a messy fool in front of Feferi, Eridan, and Sollux. She didn't exactly hate Feferi, but it almost seemed like she was taking Eridan away from her, but she tried to stay on her light side.

Solaire was at a loss, in the search for his own sun... he had ended up in a land without one. He knew that when he dies, he wakes up at a bonfire, so he performed a test. He leaped from the cliff, flinching as darkness enveloped him. He woke up at the fountain... "So this shall be my new bonfire... he muttered to himself... he looked up. Still no sun, or even a moon. He noticed a group of strangers, and looked their way.

Emery watched her as she spoke of Christmas, his eyes widening slightly at the name of the holiday. "Oh, I love Christmas!" He giggled and hopped down, staring up at her with his big brown eyes with excitement. "That would be so cool! Everyone would love it!" He was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet, clasping his hands to his chest as he smiled with glee. "I remember when I'd run down the stairs and discover all those presents. Me and my big brother would gaze at them with amazement. Then after we would open them, mama and papa would take us into the town to look at the stores Christmas lights and the huge Christmas tree in the center of the town. Of course, this all happened before I was hospitalized. But it's one of my fondest memories. Now that I think about it, I wonder what they'll do this year since I'm gone? I hope the visit me in the cemetery. I miss them." Emery snapped out of his rambling self, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Sorry, I ramble when I'm excited." He smiled.

I'm will be Dusty from Gravity Rush​

A small whirl appeared by the fountain, looking close like a small galaxy forming with its own solar system. It was a deep darkness that formed with many shining stars until it eventually imploded and a by normal standards strange looking cat shot out of it. Dusty shook off the filth that had gathered on the cats body, and then looked around to get a better understanding about how it had ended up here. Eventually Dusty decided that getting a better view over the town would be nice, and soon enough Dusty would scurry over the town square and run straight up a wall to reach the roof of a building. After all Dusty didn't really follow the normal laws of gravity and was by thus able to do a little like Dusty wanted instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Daman Leech

Appearance: Pitch black hair that falls just over his eyebrows, while it lies 2 inches longer in the back. He haves dark green eyes and a light tan, his 5'10 and 145 pounds with light muscle. He normally wears a plaid shirt with tight jeans.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Preference: Worshiper of the seven deadly Devils.

Personality: Sweet, vengeful, romantic, lustful, charming, stubborn, kind, and gluttonous.

I absolutely love the idea! does it specifically have to be anime or anything...