|> The Town <|

Shion-Sonozaki-When-The-Cry-Wallpaper-13.jpg

Shion Sonozaki noticed America and Ben. She walked up to the two as they were heading in her direction anyways.

Noticing Shion, America grins and waves his arm "Sup dudette, uh do you know where we are...I think that we are lost." he hated to admit this because he was always used to pretending to know his way around but this was new to him. BEN look slightly frighten but he saved face by standing tall and forced a smile.

Shion continued to hold her psychotic side in. She looked at the two. "Actually, I'm lost as well. Just woke up here." She said. She studied Ben. "Why are you so nervous? I don't bite." She said giving a smile.

"Nervous? I-I'm not nervous...I'm just...." BEN was about to say cold, a plausible lie seeing that he woke up in the fountain when he noticed that he didn't cold. He looked down at his feet and noticed that his boots were fairly see through.

America looked at Shion then to BEN "So...DUDES I HAVE A IDEA! OKAY! SO HERE'S THE THING WHY DON'T WE STICK TOGETHER?" America shouted enthusiastically.

Shion gave a manic smile to Ben trying to scare him more. She then quit smiling and looked at America. "Lovely idea." She said.

BEN flinched and hid behind America. America laughed oblivious to the fear the young boy was showing "Ahahhahaha, okay team roll out!" America cheers walking in a random direction.

Shion stood there. "You might not want to go that was. Theres...." To late to finish her sentence as America walked into a pond of mudy water and grass that one would mistaken for land.

Noiz, naturally rolled his eyes at the ever freaking out Aoba. Seeing Ren, pop out of Aboa's bad, reminded him that he also could use his little cubes. Unlatching one from his belt and threw in a random direction. It knew what the objective was, so he had no worries. On one hand Ren, was right. Aboba, overthought everything. Did he forget who he was with? Noiz, could crack through anything and find a way to get them back home. "I'm going to go find a dwelling first, so I can check this place's security system. By the looks of things, it should be easier than the Oval Tower". Noiz, shoved his hands into his pockets again and walked off, not really paying any attention to if Aoba was following.

Sollux.Captor.full.869346.jpg

Sollux nodded to Feferi and narrowed his eyes when Eridan appeared. Hadn't he been chopped in half? Whatever. Sollux rolled his eyes when Eridan started being..well Eridan but stopped when he caught the distressed look in his fellow troll's eyes. He approached him cautiously and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Oi fithdick. Are you....okay?"

Feferi looked over to Eridan and Sollux and puffed her cheeks. She sighed and sat on the ledge of the fountain with her head resting on her hands. Was she really here? It was beginning to feel like a strange illusion to her. Ryuko glanced over to the seadweller and sat down next to her. "Frustrated by those guys?" She asked her.
Feferi nodded and Ryuko continued, "Don't worry I've felt the same way before. They can be pests huh?" She smiled to the young fuchsia troll.
Ryuko_(12).jpg

@creational.meth.od @Freakazoid Studios

Last edited by a moderator:
Kouta looked around his room. There was no sign of Jinx, Kaoru or Ren, but it looked just like his room in the BOR base. It was starting to highly annoy him. He left the room with a huff. Locking the door he through the key to the attendant as he walked out. Kouta put his hand in his pockets looking around. "What kind of haven is as boring as this?"

Scourge looked down at Emery as he asked her his question and gave a quick answer, "Yes. A lot actually and especially whenever newbies come along. They always remind me when I first came here and my last memories of when I was alive."

She didn't really want to talk about her past life at the moment, not because she didn't want to feel sad, but rather because of how she couldn't remember much now. She remembered the day she died and a few things before that, but her mind seemed to be slowly letting go of her odd life despite of her supposedly having photographic memory as told by the doctors she would see for check ups and such. With a small and tired sigh, she ran a slender hand through her golden locks. She glanced up at Emery and thought for a second before pulling out her tiny note book.

"Hey tell me something. Did you enjoy Christmas while you were alive and all? According to my calculations and helps from newbies, I managed to figure out that Christmas is just a few weeks away. I was thinking about celebrating it this year to help everyone settle down better. I've started to look through the building to see if I could find anything," she said with a light smile.

(I'm gonna be Shion and Jane the killer.
_join_me__drawing_jane_the_killer__offline__by_mikuletta-d5vudb0.png
)

Jane the killer walked around the corner and ran into someone who was ranting about how horrible this Haven is. She fell down on her ass.

@
ShiroKiyoshi

Kouta staggered back when he saw the girl[Jane the killer] his hands erupted in electricity and he stared at her. For a second he thought about killing her, but then he remembered. He can't. He was stuck with his problems now. The lightning disapated and he offered a hand. "You should watch where your going."

@Hiroshi

Jane accepted the help up. She dusted herself up. "Sorry about that." She said. She then smiled. "You might recognize me but just in case you don't, I'm Jane. The killer." She said. She held her knife behind her back.

|| Not to be rude, but please remember to wait at least until two other people have posted before you post again! >w<

(I'm gonna jump back in, Forgot about this and the three characters x-x)

Jeff and Liu watched as everyone started to split up. [BCOLOR=#008000]"Well this is boring. Maybe we should try to find a way home.[/BCOLOR]" Liu said to his brother. Jeff wasn't paying attention he was looking at a black haired woman who nearly ran into someone. [BCOLOR=#008000]"Looks like Jane ended up here too."[/BCOLOR] Liu smirked. Jeff grabbed his knife and stalked up to Jane [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Hellooo Miss Sunshine, looking white today.[/BCOLOR]" Jeff cackled. Liu sighed and followed after hoping him and Jane wouldn't get into a fight.

@Hiroshi

Aoba didn't want to be left alone so he ran after the German man.[BCOLOR=#3366ff][BCOLOR=#000080] "Noiz, wait for me!"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] he said as he caught up to him.

@Evil-Ducky

Kouta nodded then looked over her shoulder and pointed. It was some weird guy in a hoodie and what seemed to be his brother. "Friends of yours?" Kouta lowered his hand and thought he was forgetting something. "My name... Oh, my bad. Name's Kouta by the way."
@Hiroshi @Nico

Jane held her knife tightly as she saw Jeff come up behind her. She turned around and faced Jeff but you couldn't see her eyes because her hair blocked them.​

(I will be Solaire of Astora, from Dark Souls."

Name: Solaire
Appearance: Knight armor with green shoulder pads
Religious Preference: Follows Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight
Personality: Friendly and helpful, he started as an optimist, but with his quest to find his very own sun in the land of Lordran, his confidence slowly turned to misery as he scoured the land, unable to find what he became undead for.

solaire_of_astora_by_sathoryn-d6awfps.jpg
A knight was standing on the edge of the cliff. His face was covered by his helmet, and his eyes frantically searched the sky. He was no stranger to death, and had died many times before, but something was wrong. He usually was revived at a bonfire, but not this time. He woke up at a fountain grass, but that did not bother him. There was one thing on his mind, and he said to himself. "No... No... The Sun... Where is it? Where is The Sun?" I had it... I had the sun... Could this be... the Age of Dark?" Solaire looked around, It was a island in the middle of endless black.

Last edited: