|> The Town <|

Ryuko looked around at the odd group and raised her eyebrow at them. Nope, these people definitely weren't from a club. The only club they could be in is some nerd club. She decided to set things straight, she pointed her scissor blade right at them, "Okay who are you guys and where the hell am I?" She exclaimed to the group.

Ryuko looked around at the odd group and raised her eyebrow at them. Nope, these people definitely weren't from a club. The only club they could be in is some nerd club. She decided to set things straight, she pointed her scissor blade right at them, "Okay who are you guys and where the hell am I?" She exclaimed to the group.
Seeing her raise the blade she pulled out a tome from her cloak taking on a defensive stack. "That's a rather rude way to greet people." She said in a cold tone with a snicker on her face. "We don't know where we are ourselves, at least, I don't. As for who i am, ask nicely and i'll tell you."

|| Totally. That's how my character is. >w<

Scourge glanced back at the "troll" and quickly came to her senses. "Oh that's right. Characters aren't aware of their worlds being entertainment in others.. Oh! I'll show y'all and some of the others around the town in a moment and explain why y'all are most likely here in the first place! Just let me collect more time information from the newbies real quickly!" she stated with a slight whiff of her southern accent kicking in.

Scourge then looked back at the two guys and started to write down several things, that included their last memories, the time, and how they appeared when they first arrived. "Thank y'all very much. Sorry for the rush, but those that come from the "real world" and not a "fandom world" have the actual time, rather than the time that their authors set it to be. You know, like how in a TV show the directors have a choice of what time the characters should be in." she explained some.

Scourge looked back at the others and recognized several characters. Rin Kagemine, a very famous Vocaloid character, was crying about her brother before he showed up and two others from different animes she had watched just a few months ago. "Eh, seems the fountain is having a rushing season," she thought. The rushing season was term she made up to describe the time in which several new people came in to the town. Normally only one to two people would come daily, but during rushing season the number would reach up to twenty a day.

Emery awoke that day in a rather happy mood, jumping out of bed to get dressed for the day. He chose to wear some lacey white shorts and stockings, with a baggy pastel pink sweatshirt that had a cute cupcake on it. He slipped on his pink converse and rushed out the door, his peachy pink hair blowing in the wind as he ran to the fountain in which new members of the town arrived. Emery stopped running, skidding to a stop, and panted lightly while his face broke into a smile. He had been here for around a week, arriving due to his accident in the other world. Emery had gotten a bad brain tumor in the other world, and died due to it. But here in this new town, he was better then ever!
Emery skipped around the fountain happily as the new members popped in, and greeted them with a warm smile and a little insight on what this place was. He'd hug them if they were sad, laugh with them if they were joyful, and cry with them if they were in shock. In general, Emery took kindly to everyone, no matter who. After a while of greetings, Emery laid down on the fountain's edge, clicking his feet together while he looked up at the sky, humming to himself.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Greg turned the page of the novel he was reading with a casual flick. Scanning it interestedly, he sighed gently, adjusting himself into a more comfortable position. He was currently seated beside the fountain, with his back against the hard rock rim, legs crossed. From this vantage point, he had been able to contentedly and silently watch all of the lovely new arrivals pop into this strange little realm, with varying and entertaining reactions. Gregory himself had arrived only three days ago, by using an incantation he had discovered in an oddity shop back on earth. The simple life he led there had begun to grate on him, and so his natural curiosity for the arcane brought him to seek something more. One spell book later and here he was, as happy as an earthworm in a rainstorm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Glancing up from his literature, he scanned the gathering crowd, eyebrows raised with amusement. He hadn't been paying much attention to their conversations, but he was of a friendly sort, and happened to like them all anyway. With a small wave of his hand, Gregory greeted any who happened to see him.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
|| Totally! >w< Eridan is one of my favorite HS characters!

Scourge glanced over and spotted Emery popped on to the fountain with an wide happy smile that just seemed to be contagious. The blonde remembered when he first arrived and automatically knew that he wouldn't be much trouble in the town. Heck, his name even reminded her of he old name, Emily, and thought that the name fitted his personality. She started to walk over to the boy covered in a mixed of different light colours, but paused dead in her tracks when one of the newbies pulled out a large pair of scissors one would find in their home. Scourge walked over to the female, who she guessed to be around her age, and placed a hand on the tips to keep the double bladed weapon closed.

"Hey, hey, hey! Relax, everything is alright except for the fact that you might possibly could've died in your world. Anyway, you're safe now. Just keep your, uh, oversized cutting tool down so you won't cut anyone in half, or at least not anyone in half again," Scourge said.

However she did turn to give a quick glare at someone who had snickered at the other girl.

"Now hush! I know that no one right now knows were the hell they are, but once everyone calms down that the fountain slows down with guest I'll tell everyone where they're at and where to go!"

Emery stopped humming to turn around and prop himself up with his elbows, watching the small commotion taking place near the fountain. He swung his legs while laying on his tummy, his head resting on his arms while being propped up, and smiled a bit at the newcomers. He too should welcome them! Emery hopped up joyfully and skipped towards the girl with the big scissors, then stopped to look up at her. "Welcome to The Town! I'm Emery." He held his hands behind his back, looking up at the girl, his big brown eyes wide and child like. Emery then held out his hand for a shake, leaning forward a bit on his heals, giggling. "Nice to meet you!" Emery glanced at Scourge from the corner of his eyes, flashing her a friendly grin and sticking his tongue out playfully.

Kouta came flying out of the portal. The wounds and bullet holes all over his body started to instantly heal. Upon landing he flipped over and slid on all fours except keeping one hand behind his back charged with eletrical energy. He stood up and sniffed the air. He turned behind him to face the crowd. "Where am I?! And what did you do with Kaoru, Brianna, and Jinx?! And how am I still alive?! What the hell is going on?!"

[I will be playing as Sollux Captor :33]

Sollux had horrible luck. One minute he's alive, the next he's dead and then the minute he's alive again but soaking wet and in the middle wherever the hell this was. He frowned as he dragged himself out of the fountain and adjusted his glasses. His classes often confused people because they thought the lenses themselves were bicolored when really it was his eyes. He tensed when his eyes land on Makara and his psiionics flared.

"Hey athhole! What the hell are you doing here?"

Ryuko did as Scourge suggested and lowered her scissor blade to the ground. From there she minimized its size and placed it in a pocket once more. "Sorry I guess I couldn't really trust anyone considering where I am." She said and glared to the girl who had called her rude.

She grinned and greeted Emery as they had to her. Ryuko then turned back to Scourg to wait for their explanation to begin.

[I shall also be playing as Feferi Peixes :>]

Quickly after Ryuko had spoken, Feferi came running to their group after she woke up on the ground. The last thing she remembered was a gruesome and awful image. Eridan...killed her. After her death, ending up here of all places was a surprise. She hopped up to Ryuko, "I'm glad to see there's others here! Especially you two!" She waves to Sollux and Gamzee.

Last edited by a moderator:
brother_by_gatanii69-d7kgeoo.jpg
[I'll be playing as Jeffery and Liu Woods (Jeff the Killer and Homicidal Liu) from Creepypasta if you don't mind.]

Jeff and Liu were having a normal day until they found themselves wet with their butts in a fountain. "What the actual fuck?!" said the black haired killer. Liu on the other hand was taking this calmly, as usual his brother was overdramatic. 'Isn't it suppose to be the older siblings that took things calmly?' the stitched teen thought. Liu stood up and watched as his pants became dry. "Get up big bro, there are people around. Do you know nothing of first impressions?" Liu spoke in a monotone. Jeff glared and stood up while his brother just smirked.

Jeff sighed and turned his manic eyes on the other people "You there!" he growled "Where the fuck are we?" he said. Liu just sighed. The things he did for his beloved brother.

The sorceress sighed lightly and closed the magic book the aura that was radiating from it vanishing. At least they would now be told where they were was the only thought that went through her mind as she turned to face Scourge.

Scourge gave a smile to Ryuko as she lowered her weapon out of the way of harming others.

"Thank you miss. Although no one can exactly die here, but we still try to stay away from accidents involving weapons and powers," she said.

Suddenly, her warm and mysterious glaze shifted to a guy with red and blue glasses as he pulled himself out of the fountain. She could see the water of the fountain turn into tiny spheres upon contact with his grey skin. Wait a minute. Wasn't he from that comic her friends were obsessed over as well? Then another so called "troll" appeared, this time a pretty female who appeared to be one of the people who lived underwater. Oh what were they called again? Oh that's right! Sea Dwellers. Followed by her was what Scourge recognized to be Jeff and his older brother Liu. She used to be quite fond of the Creepypasta stories, though with school work from the pervious year in the real world kept her from reading or listening to the stories.

"Alright! Can I please have y'all's attention!" she yelled out as she jumped on to the top of the statue in the middle of the fountain.

"Now, obviously, all of y'all newbies have no idea of where the hell you are at. Well that's fine. Trust me, I was extremely confused as to where I was when I arrived here especially since hardly anyone was here at the time. Basically you're in what most call the Town. Some also consider it as the afterlife, a place to escape the hell of earth, or as one person called it "the place where you fan girls come after they die of eating too much pocky." Anyway, while you are here there are a few things to know. First off, no one can kill anyone. You can destroy them to the very last cell in their body, but they'll still heal up. You see if you get wounded here, those wounds will heal up fast. Heck, I'll show you right now," she started to explain.

Scourge pulled out a knife from her right boot she had on. It was a fairly small pocket knife that had a few chips in it and it was still in decent shape to do some damage. She pulled off her black hoodie to reveal a white shirt with a deer head with a diamond in the middle of it's antlers and then pulled her shirt up slightly to reveal a small proportion of her smooth torso. Still holding in the knife, she brought her hand down to the pale white skin and cut a slit into her stomach. Dark red blood startled to leak out of the slit, but without anything touching her, the wound quickly healed up and didn't even leave a scar behind. She pulled her shirt back down and put her hoodie back on.

"Secondly, you cannot escape by falling of the edge. As you explore, you'll find holes in the ground and the edge of the Town. You can actually see the edge right behind me. If y'all happen to fall off you'll just, well, let me just demonstrate."

Suddenly the blonde jumped down from the statue and began to run towards the edge with full speed and without a hint of slowing down. She was about two feet away from the edge when she suddenly jumped out and fell into the dark void below her. Two minutes went by and there wasn't a sign of her.

"And, I'm back!" she yelled as she fell down from the sky.

Her long, luscious hair rushed back from the air flowing through it and her hands were up above her head. A grin was on her face as she came rushing down towards the fountain. Scourge landed on the fountain perfectly on her two feet and held her arms out to her sides.

"Ta dah! You just come right back here! Of course it takes practice to land that smoothly, but at least it doesn't hurt badly to land somewhere else on your body. Now the third thing is that this place is surprisingly filled with hotels, shops, and restaurants that don't cost a coin. I suggest finding a hotel to get a room first. If you want me to take you to one, just follow me after this little talk," she said, "Now I bet what you're really wondering is why y'all are here. Well there's three ways you could've managed to make it here. Either you died, fan girled over the guest here that are from animes and stuff, somehow drifted into a portal to here, or used mother fucking witchcraft. For example, I died in the real world. How? Got shot up during a school shooting while trying to be a distraction to the crazy dude. Yeah. It didn't really work out as planned.... Oh well! So, anyone of y'all got any questions?"

Kouta calmed down and the energy in his hand disapated. "So basically we are all in an imaginary dimension and some of are legit dead and the others are just wandering in their minds? That doesn't make sense, but..." Kouta looked around at the odd people wandering and the strange characters that came through the portal like him. "Nothing here seems to make sense. So, in order to leave we have to wake up or be revived?"

//Lol I'm Eridan :3//
untitled_by_mc_sherlock-d7pfho3.png

//Here's a sexy picture because wwhy the fuCK NOT//

Poor poor Eridan. It was a shame that Feferi, of all people, was the straw who broke the camel's back. Sure, I guess they were supposed to be canon or something, but that didn't stop anything that had to do with Sollux and the female sea-dweller. Being the Hero of Light was a more menacing task in any situation, but then going berserk? Well, that would put a weight on anyone's shoulders. Maybe it was the confusion, maybe it was the grief, or maybe it was just the fact that Eridan is some fucking weird-ass troll sea-dweller shit. Whatever it was, he was suddenly sucked in to another portal (He guessed) and slouched soaking wet in a fountain, utterly wide-eyed at the freaky looking group in front of him.

"Wwhere the hell are the towwels, you peasant-y land-dwwellers?"​

Emery watched Scourge as she spoke, telling the newbies about The Town and whatnot, already having heard it before. As she spoke he skipped around the group of newcomers that surrounded her happily, humming an smiling widely. "Oh! Scourge!" He stopped skipping to get her attention. "Are we allowed to own our own shops, or work at one?" Emery leaned forward on his heals, balancing on them in a childish nature. He'd worked at a cute bakery on the corner of a street before he passed, and he missed being able to bake treats for others. When he noticed someone just fly into The Town, landing in the fountain, Emery chuckled lightly. "Welcome!" He waved cheerfully at Eridan, then motioned for him to come listen. "You'll learn why and where you are." Emery smiled.

Scourge took noticed of yet another character from the webcomic. Oh why couldn't she remember the name of it. She looked at him for a moment and then it hit her. The name was Homestuck. She knew his first name since her birthday feel into the Aquarius category and her friends who loved the comic always called her that when they would have their nerdy moments together as well as the fact that she was forced to read a few acts when it first came out a few years ago. She recognized some of the others, but couldn't perfectly remember their names fairly well.

"Oh hey, err, Eridan? Seems you found your other half," she said to him while hopping back on to the top of the statue in the middle of the fountain.

She heard the troll ask for a towel from one of the "peasant land-dwellers" which made her glare a little bit, "Oi fish legs! This ain't like the world you're from. There isn't any rules against races, the amount of cash you have, or where you can breathe so best shut your trap the hell up."

She looked down at Emery who had asked whether he could work at a place in the Town. Cooling her both her tone and glare down, she smiled at the boy who could always put her back in a good mood. She thought for a moment and shrugged her shoulders before speaking again.

"I don't see why not! Plus I doubt that those soulless workers will actually care if you do."

She then turned to Kouta, "Pretty much. Though, don't keep high hopes if you want to leave. You may being having an extremely weird dream or you could be dead as a rock in the real world like myself."