|> The Town <|

|| Hiroshi: So far all of the characters are still at the fountain. A few more people, mainly canon characters, have arrived. And right now my character Scourge, who has been in the Town for a while, is giving a speech on what the Town is, how you cannot die or escape easily, and that there are hotels and shops you can go to and get stuff for free at.

(Buys landre. Jk jk. Anyways. How should I pop in? I mean. My character is a psychotic killer after all if you haven't seen the anime Higurashi. I highly recommend it.)

Feferi looked over and was shocked to see Eridan had shown up too. She was tempted to slap him for his awful actions towards her and Sollux but decided not to. Right now at least. In typical Eridan fashion, he began treating the others as if there was still a caste system here. Feferi glared, "Typical..." She grumbled.
fef is done.png

((More smexy pictures hehe :3))

Eridan-Ampora-eridan-ampora-34759982-500-514.png

Eridan had been very uncomfortable previously with his wet clothes, but now he was plagued with another feeling. Well, to be completely honest, there was more than one feeling. Embarrassment, regret, and as much as the Prince of Hope would deny it, he was feeling a tad hopeless. It was all because he saw Feferi and Sollux, and what an awful thing he had done to them both.

"Er, yes. Apologies. I'm not exactly sure wwhy I'm here... Is this a dream?" Eridan asked hopefully, regaining his loss of focus.

"I bet you really wwish this wwas a dream, Cape Douche." The sea-dweller thought to himself, directing his attention away from Fef and Sol. He wanted to apologize to them, he really did, but how long would it take? How long would it take to get them back?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Kouta turns to Eridan. "That depends on what was happening before this. You could've been bored and drifted off into this dimension apparently. Did you die?" Kouta crossed his arms looking to Eridan, a brow raised.

Liu and Jeff looked at the each other when the explanation was over. "No killing huh? Well this is gonna suck bro." Liu said and stepped out of the fountain. Jeff following him "I don't see any of the other pastas." The smiling killer gruffed. Liu looked up at Jeff with wide eyes "We are alone again..." He said with a downcast. He felt Jeff's hand ruffle his hair "It's alright baby bro, we still have each other." Jeff said. Liu was the only living being Jeff had a soft spot for, not to mention he was very possessive and protective of Liu too. Jeff turned to the woman that explained everything "What's the point of us being here?" He said with unblinking eyes "I think there is a nice cozy spot in Hell with mine and Liu's name on it." He said and crossed his arms.

(For reference Jeff is 15 and Liu is 13. Like they are in Kyochii on dA's story)

{I'll be playing as Noiz, from DMMd, if that's okay ^^ }

All Noiz, remembered was that one minute he was eating pizza and selling Rhyme information to whoever would pay for it. And now here he was, sitting in water, completely soaked. Water was splashing over his head, as he looked around his new surroundings. Slowly getting out of the fountain, he noticed that there was a gathering of people as some girl talked. There were all sorts of different people here and he didn't like it. Crowds, wasn't really his thing. On one hand, he did wonder if Aoba, Clear, or hell even Koujaku, was even here. Being around all these strange people, did sit well with him.

Attachments

• Noiz_(DMMd)_full_1067758.jpg
    Noiz_(DMMd)_full_1067758.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
(I am going to be your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!)

It was a typical day in New York and Spider-Man was protecting the city from a dumb yet strong criminal known as Rhino. The citizens were running about in terror until Spider-Man came a swinging on his web to save the day.
"You know Rhino, most guys I put back in prison usually don't try to go back. Are you trying to tell me you belong in a zoo?" Spider-Man said with a sheepish smile.
Rhino's eyes became red with anger and it looked like his veins were going to bust out of his skull. The destroyed bank had a alarms blaring and the police were surrounding the scene with their guns loaded and ready to fire. A couple of paparazzi and by a couple, it meant a lot, of photographers were inching to get the scoop on their city's super hero. The city square was jam packed with traffic from cars and passerby. Not to mention the giant fountain that was gushing water ever so gracefully in the middle of this chaotic mess.
"I'm gonna take you down Spider-Man! I'm gonna crush you like a bug!" Rhino taunted as he charged at Spider-Man with his horn ready to impale the sassy super hero.
"I remember you trying that before. It didn't work well for you," His spider senses alerted him to the oncoming danger and he dodged the charging rhino with absolute ease.
Rhino grunted in frustration as a parked car blared its horns after being hit with such force. The villain looked dizzy after coming into contact with it and Spider-Man just shook his head in mock disappointment. The bad guys of this place never seemed to learn. He shot thick webs from his hands, blinding Rhino who began to chaotically swing his arms around and knocking off concrete chips from buildings. While Rhino was blinded Spider-Man tied up his legs and then hung him upside down from an overhanging ledge.
"As much as I enjoy hanging out with you, you always seem to be in sticky situations. The authorities will be here soon," the super hero swung away on his webs only to get a bad start and swing face first into the fountain.
He had been expecting to hit solid stone only to realize that he ended up somewhere else. He was in another town or place. It all looked familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. He didn't have time to be exploring at this time. His pulse started to rise. Where was he now? He was a little damp and he stared back into the fountain.
"No no no! I have a date with Gwen!" Spider-man tried to reach back into the fountain only to come to the conclusion that he was indubitably stuck. This was bad. There was a plethora of other characters surrounding him. He wondered if they too were stuck here just like him.
"Hey, does anybody know how to get back to New York City?" He asked.

[-brings in Aoba from Dmmd for Noiz-]

dmmd___aoba_and_ren_by_sardiini-d7uqcnn.png

Aoba was just making a delivery for Heibon when he found himself standing in a fountain. "Whaa?" he said shocked. "Ren where are we?" he asked his Allmate. The black dog poked his head out of Aoba's bag and tried to scan "I am not precise, Aoba." He said. Aoba looked around and spotted a familiar attire "Oi, Noiz! Where are we?" he asked and walked up to the Rhyme informant.

The blonde looked at the raven haired killer whose smile was very infamous where she was from and shrugged her shouldered at him before speaking, "Eh, does it look like I really know? I guess some fan girl must really like you or something. That's usually the case with those from "Fandom Worlds" whether they've died or not. Believe me, if there was a hell, then I'll be chilling with Satan in a lava pit or something after the so called "sins" I've done."

Turning her attention away from the two brothers, Scourge mentally sighed when she saw that more people had arrived and placed her small and slender hands into the pocket of her zip-up hoodie. Still standing on the top of the statue, she looked down at the guy in the fountain.

"Wait. Spiderman? What the actual fuck," she said, being quite surprise to see someone like him wind up in here.

When the well-known super hero asked if anyone at the "gathering" knew how to get back to the giant city of New York, Scourge shook her head, "Sorry buddy. If I knew how to, then I wouldn't be here. Anyway you're either dead or in one hell of a dream in this place called the Town were you cannot die and your wounds heal up over a short period of time. Also everything is free in this universe and you'll end up right back here if you decide to leap of the edge of this slab of rock."

"If people keep coming here at this rate, then I'll be forced to stand here forever... Maybe I should make some signs or just let people find out over time for themselves...." she thought to herself.

As a familiar sing song voice reached Noiz's ears, he turned as to see the blue haired male he had been searching for. "Aboa...". He appeared to be his normal self, so this place being like some weird twilight zone thing, was out of the question. Though, one would be to differ considering that you couldn't leave this place. Walking over to his friend, he idly wondered how he had gotten here. "What kind of mess have you gotten yourself into this time?. Noiz, looked down at the older male as he placed his hands in his pockets, already bored of this place.

(( I think I'm gonna add a picture almost every time bc hello Eridan))
tumblr_mn65e0a1df1s5ihezo1_500_by_hollyleafwolf-d6xyju2.jpg

True, Eridan wasn't getting very clear answers, but he got the jist of things. He may still be alive in the real world, but that didn't really count for anything at this point.

"W-well, maybe w-we come here because of a manifestation of emotion... I don't remember dying, so that might be a possibility right?" The young sea-dweller said aloud, most likely referring to how he probably got here.

Eridan decided it was now a good time to step out of the fountain, so he did just that. Sitting on the lip of the fountain itself, he scanned the audience of familiar faces... but you know who the few were. He dropped his gaze to his ringed fingers, and clenched them tight, fighting back the strongest emotions with all of his might.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FLYING FUCKING FUCKS!" Was the only thing he could manage right now. And even then, he had to choke it down so far in to his stomach that not a single swear left his lips.

But you could definitely see them in his eyes.​

(I am going to refer to Spider-Man as Peter...Spider-Man is too much to type...)
"But I have a date with Gwen tonight!! She's gonna think I stood her up or something!" Peter looked down into the fountain, "Well wonder what I do now. And my boss isn't going to be too happy when I don't show up to work tomorrow..."

Peter looked around at the crowd. There had to be a way back. Just how could he have gotten here after fighting Rhino? He probably should have just let the authorities handle it. They were more than capable of handling a dumb criminal like Rhino. After all, brute strength is nothing without brains. At least that's how Peter liked to think of it. Furthermore, wasn't Electro still running about? There was so much to do back home and he was stuck here. Well maybe now someone else will take his place as Spider-Man. For now, he would have to settle here until things were back to normal. First thing to do is probably explore.

"Well how can you be sure we're stuck here? Have you even tried to leave?" Peter asked. It was probably a dumb question, but he was desperate to get home.

He left the gathered group of people and decided to explore. He ended up at a small shop or what he thought to be small shop.

"Okay, usually when something is small on the outside, it's cramped on the inside not never ending. Where the heck am I? Hello? Is anyone here?" Peter asked out loud. His stomach growled, "And do you have food? I'm kind of hungry."

Kouta broke from the group to go find somewhere to stay. Last thing he even remembered was blocking the shot at Jinx using his Electron Field now he's here. Kaoru might have ported him here on accident trying to move Jinx or maybe.... Kaoru stopped thinking to himself when he came across a hotel. The attendant was strange almost just a silhouette. Kouta walked up to the counter and before he could speak he was given a room key. Kouta looked at the number; 203. He looked up to see four doors labeled: 200, 300, 400, etc. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" Kouta started up the 200 door stairs to the first floor that went on and on. He found 203 and walked in to find his old room in the BOR base. His only thought was this fucked up.

The forever young teenager noticed how others were beginning to walk off. Back flipping off of the statue and landing on the other side of the fountain were no one was, she waved them off as she walked away. If anyone new came along, they would have to figure out about this place for themselves. As for now, anyone wanting to find the main hotel would have to follow her, as she stated in the beginning of her welcoming speech, or they could just wander around. She really didn't care what anyone decided to do. After all, it wasn't like anything would kill them and the town did have its ways of keeping everything calm in its heavenly chaos. Whistling a soft tune of a song she used to love to listen to on her now useless phone, she walked towards the tiny shop-like building fairly off from the fountain that was pretty much endless. Heck, she spent a whole day running around up the stairs and button-less elevator until she nearly fell into insanity and one of the first people here helped her out.

"Ah. I remember when I first came here. So helpless and confused. Lucky for those guys they had me to sorta explain things," she started to think, "Man, if it weren't for Sammy I wouldn't have made it out of that hotel sane. Hardly anyone was here back then...yet she still isn't here. Which is good since that means she's alive, but I miss her. A lot."

Her heart twitched slightly at the thought of her best friend, well more like crush, but she quickly wiped the tiny bit of pain away and stretch her arms up into the air with a slight yawn. She couldn't be sad. Especially since she was in a place that granted her the thing she wanted the most for so long: immortality. Her mind switched over to Sammy. He was a teenager as well that was only a few years older than herself who had helped her when she arrived. According to him, he was the very first person there, or at least the only one when he arrived, and helped her learn the tricks the Town had up its sleeve. He was good friend, but sadly one day he was gone. Scourge couldn't tell whether he had been brought back to life or just woke up, but either way she was glad for him to go back home to his family.

Silently slipping her hands back into her pockets, she continued to walk along the side walk that had the pattern of space on it with her black boots tapping on the side walk. It was weird for the side walk appeared to be a looking glass out into an endless field of space and even sounded like the common see through material when one would walk on it, but it would feel like gritty concrete when ever bear skin touched it.

After Scourge had finished up her speech and walked away, Emery jogged towards her and began to walk along side. "Heya Scourge!" Emery smiled happily and waved at her, looking up at her with his big brown eyes. "Something on your mind?" He rose an eyebrow as he watched her facial expressions curiously. He remembered when he'd first gotten here in The Town, the memories making him chuckle slightly and smile. Emery was really confused when he fell into that fountain in the middle of it all, his clothes soaking wet and sticking to him. He walked around for a bit in complete confusion, looking for someone who looked friendly enough to tell him where he was and how he got there. All he remembered was laying in the hospital bed back in his hometown, his heart monitor beeping softly beside him as he dozed. Had he fallen asleep and eventually drifted away to his death, peacefully?

Emery looked around The Town as a small grin played at his lips, his pink sweatshirt going past his hands a bit as he fiddled with his fingers. He remembered when he first met Scourge, back at the fountain once again. She was really nice to him, and Emery thought fondly of her. She was a genuinely good person, and nice to be around. "Do you ever catch yourself thinking about your life before all this? I mean, it's only been a couple of weeks, but I do think back to what my life was before. Being stuck in a hospital bed all day was not my ideal thought of fun. Here, I can run around and be as active as I want!" and with that, Emery did a cartwheel and hopped onto a ledge that was beside them. He walked on it, his arms extended and keeping him balanced.

(I'll be playing as BEN DROWNED from Creepypasta and my home country America from Hetalia

The water in the fountain began bubble on the surface as a shadowy outline of a body began to slowly float upward.

The figure, now visible looked no older than ten or eleven, the wore a green cap, tunic, white tights, and boots and gloves. He very much resembled a iconic Nintendo character.

The boy was still for several heartbeats when he suddenly sat up gagging and coughing. He trembled violently and looked around unsure of his surroundings.

"Wh-Where am I!? Mommy!? Daddy?! Grandpa?"

The boy couldn't recall what happen or how he got here....All he remembers is....drowning.

"What is this place?!" He said his eyes, which are now black and red, (the whites of his eyes are black and his iris are red) fill with tears. The tears thar spill down his face are red, resembling blood...the taste of metallic fills the boys mouth as he continues to cry blood.

"I W-WANNA GO HOME!"

(This BEN first becoming a Creepypasta)

Moments later another being showed up, with their arms over their head as if they were shielding themselves from being hit.

"NAHHHH, DUDE ENGLAND I'M SORRY...EH?"

Lowering their arms the new newcomer looked around confused "What is this place?" they mumble.

The new boy had honey colored hair with a piece that stuck up defying gravity and bright blue eyes. They wore rectangular glasses and a Captain America uniform hoodie.

They looked around some more and couldn't help but flinch at the sight of the child in the fountain.

The bloodied face freaked him out but in a good way, it's not like he's a ghost or any thing.

"Dudes a demon! That's totally awesome!"

(Since the wars are over America no longer wears his Bomber Jacket (going based off Beautiful World) but he loves Cap America so he wears the Cap hoodies)

tumblr_m0di9wKwrb1r13fhoo1_500.gif

Shion Sonozaki walked into the area noticing all these people. She tried to hold her psychotic side in. She smiled as she walked in. One of the people began to give a speech and she listened.

[I"m gonna get rid of Jeff and Liu. And just keep Aoba]

Aoba rolled his eyes, Noiz was just as much of a brat then he remembered. He looked around "Standing around isn't going to get anything done." he declared "I want to figure out how to get back home, Granny must be worried." he sighed and Ren spoke up once more. "Aoba, you are thinking too hard again." he said in his deep voice.

America frowns "Where is everyone?" he sighs and turns to the boy "Hey...uh...WHOA DUDE YOU LOOK JUST LIKE LINK!! THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!" the personification of the United States screams as he yanks the boy out of the fountain, forgetting his previous fear of him "Thanks...I guess...but my name is Ben...." "Well Ben, my names America, and I'm the Hero! Anyway we should probably see if anyone else is here or what this place is all about." America took the soon to be Pasta and walked down the road.