The Town of Southmount (With Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
( Totally not meant to be doing my art assignment right now, nope. )

Hearing the demon hiss, he couldn't help but hiss back. Pulling back his lips, and revealing sharp canines, an almost feline like hiss escaped his throat. Allowing the blue aura of his pistols to envelop his hands - magically connecting them - he leapt forward, firing rapidly towards Isabella. With a 'zing' noise and the blue aura intensifying around the bullets shooting out of the barrel, they vanished for a spilt second, reappearing with a copy. He was multiplying his bullets. He wasn't much of a reader, but he learnt how to perform Duplication Magic, a magical skill that allowed him to make copies of one object - in this case his bullets - as many times as he wants until he is exhausted. Tiger always focused on offence, and this ability allowed him to attack more ferociously and dispatch demons quicker, defence wasn't in his dictionary.

He had multiplied six shots twice, meaning twelve metal cased bullets were heading straight for Isabella's torso.

Last edited:
--- DO YOUR WORK STAY IN SCHOOL DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE DON'T END UP LIKE ME ---

Isabella had been expecting him to fire a couple of rounds, sure. Not six or twelve. However the thought didn't process right away as she skimmed to the side of two of them, the third grazing her arm. Instinctively her eyes widened and she brought her wing forward in front of her. The insides of her wings were the most sensitive part on her body, so the outsides were naturally tougher- one of the toughest parts on her body actually. With that being said, when the nine bullets hit she still screamed. It wasn't a demonic scream either. Instead of a high pitched shriek that shattered ears and made people back off -a normal demons cry- it sounded incredibly human.

Clenching her teeth Isabella didn't dare move her wing in fear of the pain it would cause just yet. She crouched low to the ground for a split second, raking her claws against the road before lashing out at him again. This time with a handful of what looked like blood red liquid-gas that moved with her, aiming to rake her claws against his chest or any part of him really. Her movements were jerky, precise as they usually would have been due to the searing pain in her left wing.

( DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BLUBLU!! )

He smiled as his bullets hit his marks. He wasn't a crackshot, there were some times where he missed his target, much to his disappointment. But by multiplying his bullets he knew that could increase his chance of hitting his target. He watched as the demon blocked most of his bullets with her wings. Defence using wings...reminds me of someone. Dragon was a good friend of his, and also someone who defended herself - and her friends - with her wings. Tiger shook his head, now is not the time to be daydreaming about girls.

He didn't see Isabella's hand lash out at him, which resulted in a painful slash to his chest. He snarled, it hurt. It stung, but it was nothing. He could take more. Noticing she was crouched down low, he crouched low himself and swept his legs under her own, hoping to trip her.

Isabella was already almost done. Her wings and spine hurt every time she moved, so when he went to trip her she was slow to respond. Fortunately, he seemed to have forgotten about her tail and she wrapped it around one of his legs, giving it a sharp jerk to try and trip him as well.

What a night. This run-in was the last thing she had expected. An encounter with a few agressive demons was what she had thought might happen, as such did when one pissed off the head of the town. God, how she would just love to be done with this whole bloody town. Slice the main leader open and be done with it, all her problems would go as well. Now there was this fucken guy she had to worry about too, if she even made it through the bloody night.

The thought made her lip draw back and she lashed out again, this time for anything she could reach.

Tiger growled and tumbled, dragging the demon's tail along with it. He was content fighting with this demon, she knew how to fight. Pulling his arm back, he slammed the butt of his gun into her tail. There was no point wasting bullets and blasting holes into her tail, he needed to conserve energy. Also, reloading was a problem. He didn't need to physically reload, being magically connected meant his energy could be solidified and combined with the Esperine inside his pistols to form bullets, but that meant using a lot of energy, and he couldn't afford to waste precious time. He watched as she lashed out at his arm. Now this is something worth shooting at, he grinned. A demon with an injured arm was easier to find than a demon with half a tail! tails were only used to keep themselves steady in flight, or used as a second limb during combat. If he managed to blast this demon's arm off, it would be worth.

Isabella snarled when her tail was attacked, drawing it back in a sharp snap. Instead of him, her claws hit the ground and she pushed herself off with her hand, regaining her balance. It stung were the last bullet had grazed her, and her wings trembled tucked tightly against her back. With one thrust after pushing herself off the ground Isabella took advantage of the fact that he still was on the floor and sprung over him, landing a few feet away from his head. Running away wasn't her style, but she could see no other alternative.

Tiger whipped back and shot at the retreating demon . Dammit, I missed! No lost limb, no advantage. Looking down, he realised he was out of bullets. Rolling back up, he crouched with one knee on the floor, watching the demon closely as his magic began to create bullets. If she made any sudden moves, Tiger was going to have to rely on his melee abilities, which weren't that great. This included biting her, using his tail to trip her or fight with his fist. Tiger was only accomplished with fighting using ranged weapons, fighting melee was his weakness - and he tried to hide that fact.

Isabella tucked her wings in, giving him a glance behind to see what he was doing. Her brows scrunched up and she tried to figure it out, he was just couching there or so it seemed. Still, she paid it no mind and took off. Running down the street she was uncertain if he would come after her or shoot at her, then again all he would probably hit was her wings again. oh god, her wing. It throbbed and stung painfully almost to the point of numbness, by far one of the worst attacks that had ever gotten to her. It didn't help to keep up her speed, but Isabella was naturally faster then she was strong. She was quite a ways away from him now, fifteen feet at least in just a few seconds and- whipeout. Her foot mis-stepped in the panic and she completely tumbled forward, catching the ground on her palms and knees with her wings flying out trying to balance her.

--- Ah yes, the complete whipout. a classic Isabella ----

Tiger's mind signalled to him that he was finished reloading, seeing her ahead of him, he dashed after her. He decided not to run full speed, it didn't look like she was that far away - and he wanted to conserve energy. He looked around him, he was surrounded by tall buildings, and wondered if he'll be faster and advantageous to be on higher ground. Running on all fours along the wall, he grabbed a drying pole sticking out of someone's front door and swung himself upwards, landing perfectly on the roof. Running ahead, he wanted to be on the same level as the demon, keeping an eye on her.

Isabella pushed herself off of the ground firmly and broke into a run again, suffering nothing more then a few scrapes on the palms she turned sharply around a corner. Breathing laboured not from the run but from her wounds she allowed herself a glance back and... stopped. Wait, what? Were was he? Had she lost him already? He had seem pretty bent on shooting her but was now nowhere to be seen. It didn't feel right and she ground her teeth together, trying to decide weather or not to keep running now that the hunter was nowhere to be seen.

Tiger growled and ran silently across the tile roofs. Being almost like a cat, he required training during his days as a newbie to run softer because his footsteps were loud. Tiger wasn't sure whether he should show himself to the demon or stay out of sight. After thinking about it for a while, he decided he was impatient and ready to get to the fun. Reaching inside his inside pocket, he pulled out a special device that when thrown - releases a smokescreen. Carefully aiming it, he threw the device a few metres in front of her. Without warning it started to spin round and round, spewing smoke as it spun. Seeing this as an opportunity so strike, Tiger jumped off and into the smoke, hoping to pin her down.

Isabella whirled around as the device clanged loudly beside her and immediately took a step back, swearing and covering her mouth as it started spitting smoke. Of course, she saw it now. He had been on the rooftops, how dull of her not to see it before. Her senses sharpened dispite the smoke, and she snarled waiting for some form of attack because she couldn't see anything now. "Comon..." She hissed, claws ticking away at her side.
She was not disappointed. When Tiger slammed into her in attempts for a pin she immediately slashed at him, loosing her balance at his weight and power but trying to dig her claws into anything she could. A vicious snarl escaped her.

----- Bed time for me~ -----

Her claws raked across his chest, and he howled in pain. But the pain brought adrenaline, it rushed through his body, rejuvenating him. In his eyes, the pain was well worth it. He had managed to pin the wretched demon down, and this was a one hundred percent sure-death kill - most of the time. He'd met some cunning demons before, slipping out under him whilst he was busy getting ready for a clean kill. One of his weaknesses, he got too excited easily and that meant impatience. Tiger shook his head and growled playfully at the demon under him. Pulling out one of his pistols, he pointed it at her forehead. "That was fun. Any last words?"

Huh. So this was it. Isabella had always imagined herself falling to the hands of a more powerful demon, after all she was in a rather powerful position herself and demons had a tenancy to claw there way to the top. Or perhaps even a quick slice by the leader of the town when he learned she was after his position. Not this. Getting shot in the head by a filthy human hunter. He didn't smell as bad as most humans, even faintly like a demon probably from all the work he did with them but Christ he was still absolutely repulsive. She drew back her teeth and snarled under his weight. "That was fun. Any last words?"

The first thing that came to mind was go fuck yourself, But that didn't quite seem good enough. She wanted to leave this hunter with a little something behind, a little something to think about or to worry about. She would have probably just head-butted him, but the position made that difficult. "Good luck finding Sices, only a pure blood high ranked demon can find his domain in the town. But then again, once you put a bullet through my head he might just come find you to thank you." As an added after thought, she balled up a wad of spit and a bit of blood from her bitten lip and spat at his face. Ah yes. This wasn't such a bad way to go out after all.

Tiger cocked his head, "Who's Sices?" he asked. There was no point killing her until he had squeezed all information out of her, better do that first, he thought. He was surprised when she spat at him. Tiger hissed and reeled back, wiping his face with his sleeve. "Disgusting creature," he snarled angrily. "And unhygienic, too." He was caught off his guard, leaning in for the killing blow, he realized his pistol had disappeared while he was trying to wipe off the demon's cruel mixture of saliva and blood. "Oh, for fuck's sake. Is this what happens every single fucking time I close my eyes. Shit, never closing my eyes again. Fuck this," he swore aloud.

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Isabella smirked as the threw a tantrum over the loss of his gun. "Oh boo whoo, poor baby lost his toy. You don't even know who your target is? What kind of a hunter are you." Her expression changed, suddenly she was furious over being taken down by such an ignorant hunter who she had clearly over-estimated. With a snarl she jerked forward against his pin and sunk her razor teeth into his shoulder, in attempts to get him to jump back or loosen the grip for even a moment. This stupid, dim, clueless human was not going to get the better of her. She was completely annoyed with herself for giving up just a moment before, and bit down full force with her wings painfully -especially the left one- pushing painfully against the ground to try and get him off.

"What kind of hunter am I? Look, I'm just doing this to feed myself and get a good life. And I'm good at my job," he snarled at her. Looking around, he spotted his pistol, gleaming at the foot of some grey walls surrounding an almost ruined buildings at least 8 metres away. His attention snapped back to the demon at the sudden flash of agonising pain. Looking down, Tiger roars as he jumps up, trying to shake the demon off. Pocketing his other pistol, he clamps his hand on her shoulder and pushed hard, trying to pry her off.

A demons bite was probably there worst component, sure they had some wicked claws and magic when they were up to it but having those razor teeth sink into your skin and locked in on a death grip, good luck getting through that without some therapy. Lucky for Tiger, Isabella wasn't looking to rip his shoulder off and when he jumped up it gave her the opportunity she needed as she let go of her bite. With full force despite the pain it caused her wing to jerk with Isabella smashed her fist that was glowing with red magic into the side of his head hard enough to scramble anyone but definitely not knock them out.

"Your shit at your job, can't even take down a ranked demoness when you have her on the ground. The last thing I need is you fucking around here while I'm trying to take Sices and his little town gang down, but I think I'm going to have to rip you apart now for pissing me off." She talked quickly as usual smashing her other fist into his stomach right on the wound she had opened earlier. It was clear Isabella had regained her confidence in the situation with a new spark of fire and heat in her eyes and oh yes, she was indeed going to rip this bloody fly-scum apart. Then probably bleed out on the streets.

Tiger flinched and moved a palm to block her punch, however, since her attack was cloaked with magic - his attempts were in vain. Where he came from, males were born blessed with unbelievable strength but weak magic energy, whilst females were well known for the ability to generate large and frightening amounts of magic with the cost of their lifespan. Tiger spent most of his time with a female childhood friend, who helped him practice the Duplication Magic. To any mage, it would have took no less than 6 months, for him - it took 2 years.

"I swear I was holding it. One of you stupid demon friends probably knocked it out of your hand to save your ass," he snarled. He growled when the demon punched his stomach, hard. He could feel the wound opening, he was getting tired. But he snapped back into his senses when he had heard some rather juicy information. "So, this 'Sices' is the big guy, eh? Look, ma'am. All you have to do is spill a bit about this big guy, and I'll be on my way."

"Please asshole, he's mine." Isabella snarled and sink her claws into the bite mark she had punctured on his shoulder, wrenching him a few feet away before she slid a foot back for balance. Damn, she was tired. She could tell he was too, exhausted perhaps this fight was longer then he was used to. "Back to ''ma'am'' now, are we?" A hand raised to whipe his blood from the corner of her mouth keeping her eyes trailed on the half demon hunter.

"You wouldn't be able to find him anyways. Your searches would be worth nothing, just like all the others until you get picked off by another demon." She smirked or maybe it was something of a grimace of pain. "Such as myself." But she didn't move again, waiting for him to make the next move. Her wing burned so badly at this point she would just like to cut it off, among the other injuries she supported but he wasn't in much better shape. Both there bloods dripped to the ground, minds and bodies waiting for the latter to make a move and they stood only a few feet apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.