The Town of Southmount (With Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger continued glaring at the woman, he was going crazy from her expression - he could tell this was something she liked to do and if they kept bumping into each other he knew it was going to turn into a habit or something similar. He relaxed knowing she didn't know that he was the demon from the previous night. He scowled at her returning glare, an odd growling sound escaping his throat.

"Me? Dead? Ha! You're such a comedian, ma'am," he said, huffing as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to die like this," he added. No way he was going to end up being a lifeless toy for demons. He was going to get that reward, go home, maybe buy her a present and move on with life. He snorted at Isabella. "My 'pretty pistols' won't work for any of your kind. It's been made just so I can use it," he stretched his arms up and yawned. Scratching his head, he mentally groaned at what Isabella called him next. "'Kitty'? Not you too!" He thought about Rooster, who liked to call him 'kitty cat', although Tiger affectionately called Rooster 'bird shit' in retaliation, he couldn't think of anything for the demoness. Tiger wasn't planning to get comfortable, the city set him on the edge all day, but now it seemed Tiger would have to keep an eye open at all times.

He pulled his hand back upon contact and rubbed the area, his face growing red again. "I won't become a meal without a fight, you don't have to be all worried about me, ma'am. I can take care of myself," he muttered to her. He watched her walk back to her table, cocking his head as he tried to understand her behavior. With a sigh, he downed the last mouthful of coffee and went inside to pay for his drink. When he stepped back out he walked to the demoness and her companion's table, placing the dime she threw at him on their coffee table. He peered at the girl the demoness was sitting with, she looked very normal - but it could be a disguise like the one Isabella was wearing. Dismissing her, he walked off with his map down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.