The Town of Serenity Point

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was working on my reaper and when i tried to save it my browser freezed and i lost everything...So the PMs will be a little late, sorry again!

But i will post everything that i am adding for some of the species, and would like all of your opinions as to if it's a good idea, bad idea or if you have a good idea to add.

Oh and I am open to anyone PMing me about relationships and friendships.

So is there anyone willing to be a co gm for me? I am starting to have too much on my plate and would be appreciated to have someone help me with it.

I would love to!

I would love to!
Okay thank you, how about i send out a pm so whenever we need to talk about the RP and discussing everything we can talk there? Thanks Autumn.

Yeah, totally no problem!

Last edited:
duh, still here

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
I'm here

• Thank You
Still on board, but having writer's block.

• Thank You
That was difficult, i finally finished my angel and reaper and now all my charries are finished!

Reactions: HEX
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Here!!

pew.gif

Yup! @Autumn_Burns_Red and I have decided sunday is a good day for this, I will be working on it and will probably be up monday because i have a dinner i am going too. Also we discussed a few new things about the species and i will post it here probably tonight/

Hey guys the IC may be a little late, i apologize because i have been struggling with the IC and summer school so again i am sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.