Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
SerenityPoint.png
Welcome to serenity Point,a very small population of 3,500 not near any borders or not a single city for miles. Most crime are very miniscule and the last homicide that happened in Serenity Point was three decades ago...And so we think.
a41a1381.jpg

Unseen from the public's eye, their is word that not only humans live in Serenity Point, but something more...Vampires. almost once a week one or two more people go missing, the police try to hide any bodies like no murders happened, so they could hide any supernatural species and hide them from the public so they don't find out and leave town. How they find out is from bites on their neck and most times two small wholes dug into the neck skin. But as the time has gone on, many weird happenings gone one, like people getting their stomachs torn apart and few people with their eyes white, dead with no internal and out body wounds. As the years gone by, people start to find out about the creatures, and are starting to hunt the creatures. Serenity Point is the most populated city with the strange beings, many normal people get wrapped up finding out about these creatures, will you be wrapped up in the predicament.

About Serenity Point
Serenity Point is a small located in Canada, Most people have no idea what the town is and has no idea that it exists. So that's why most supernatural species come live in, well that and the town was born to the original Reaper and other supernatural. But in this small town, they do have a lot of places where are important to this town (and the story!).
usa2478.jpg

Having been here since 1709, it was first made to Mayor.Keller, one of the dozen founding members of Serenity Point. It is the only building in Serenity Point that hasn't changed the building since 1719, Where it first burned down along with several other buildings. It is now home to Mayor David Wellington, who recently took charge after he mysteriously went missing and still hasn't been found as of this time. Wellington also has a mansion in the town of Wellington, where they host a lot of parties and get togethers their, Serenity is a very open community town where most people know each other. It is also a tourist attraction for being one of the original building, because of the Serenity Point Fire of 1718.
rusty-nail-bar-vermont-1.jpg

Moreau's Bar and Grill is also a descendent building from the Moreau family, since the old Bar and Grill was burned down in 1719, it was reopened in 1778. Ever since it has been a family-friends tradition to go their on New Years Eve, it's also one of the best restaurants to go to in the town of Serenity Point.

hockinson-1.jpg
Mount View High-school is the prime High-school for all students heading to high school all through the four years. Even if kids drink and smoke before class and after, or sometime skips class to do drugs. But like the buildings above has history being built in 1834 and hasn't burned down ever since, but has redecorated to fit in the modern era.

More is to come during the IC

Rules and Agreements

1. All Iwaku Rules apply
2.Please be active, i don't expect you to be on everyday, but at least check in every two days to make sure you still want to be apart of this, i don't wanna hunt you down!
3. Please DO NOT make your characters over powered, if you want to make your character a prime leader or somethings, please PM me i don't bite.
4. If you have any question about the RP, again don't be afraid to send me a pm, i love planning.
5.I am encourage romance!! But if it goes to the 'bed' scenes take it to a PM, this is a supernatural RP not a liberteen.
6. Please include a real image or a description, my petpeeve is when their are real and anime pictures all jumbled up. Also include in the other section their favorite food so i know you read this.
7. If the IC goes a little slow I'll put a post in to have more interaction so it doesn't go too slow and get boring.
8. If you are leaving the RP, please PM me so i know you are leaving and put yours as a NPC or take you off the character listing.
9. Last but no least HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Reservations:
Werewolf- N/A​

Last edited:
Roles​

• Humans are the only normal creature, well at first before, until they are brought into the conspiracy. Some are children going to elementary school, some are high school students or just adults doing jobs to keep dinner on the table for their family. But some are pulled into these creatures, some want to help them while others want to kill them. Maybe they are a police/government officer trying to get rid of these beings, or somebody who lost somebody close to them by one of these creatures and want to hunt them to get revenge for their lost one.

Human finding out they are a Vampire
    When humans are turned into one of the four supernatural creatures (excluding witches) They are either bit and died with vampire blood, or they were bit from a werewolf, chosen to be a werewolf or summoned by an already angel (Must be a powerful one.) Most humans go through a rough time going through the changes of their life, because of how much it changed of being a human, they would be in need of someone to explain what happened to them.

• Vampires have the biggest population of all the supernatural creatures, and probably the most powerful. Vampires come from all times whether it was the early 1500's or if it was just a week ago, when they were turned is where their age stays until death. Whenever the vampires see blood their first instinct is to feed, most vampires who are recently bite can't control themselves, but with a proper teacher they can control themselves. When someone becomes a vampire, their emotions are heightened to an extent, all emotions such as anger, sadness and joyfulness are double the amount as they were when they were humans. Vampires can die from getting stabbed with wooden melees or bullets, if the wood is inside the body for too long.

They also gain double their amount of strength, speed and durability, as they can jump from a way higher feet then humans, like how a regular human can jump from a dinner table height, while a vampire can focus it's speed and strength and jump onto a building. They also can do whatever they like with mind control with getting any information out of somebody or controlling what they do and act. The mouths and teeth of a vampire are way stronger then the average human and if not having control could possible rip off a part of somebodies body. When feeding off humans or just seeing a drop of blood, their eyes pupils go small and their eyes are completly distracted by blood, but some who learn to master it can control it from happening.

Most vampires mostly blood bags, but the ones who have no control or have no life to live for feed on normal people. The species have something very unique to them that causes them to lose all humanity and all memories, the only way of bringing the memories back are to find something close to them for their memories to flash back, someone or something close to them, it's called the life switch and the only way of turning it off is to give up on everything you have. In order to walk into the daylight, all night walkers must find a which and do a spell to let them walk in the sun, when the spell hits, a tattoo appears on a part of their body. Vampires blood also heal them but it doesn't heal right away, they are also much weaker if they don't drink human blood.

•  

• Werewolves are some of the strongest species, must more flexable and a bit more stronger then vampires. The werewolf species also have amazing senses triple as strong as the average human. Their teeth are really strong and one average human can't get a werewolves jaws off without a sort of weapon because of their strong fangs and jaws. They also have great claws that can tear through metal, with an attack from a werewolf, normal humans would be lucky to survive from an attack from the ferocious creature. Werewolves can leap to high heights and higher jumps then vampires, even in human form.

Werewolves turn when a full moon comes up, most times it's painful especially for new learners, but even the most experienced werewolves could still have the same pain as the new creatures. When turning werewolves eyes turn bright orange, when they turn all their bones break to move into the werewolves form, but when they turn human all the bones are perfectly fine. The master form when a werewolf masters the form is when they don't feel the pain of turning into a werewolf and they don't need the moon to change, they also can have the jaws and claws of werewolves and stay in their normal form. The species is known to be the fastest and most stamina in a supernatural species.

Werewolves can die when they are shot with iron in their wolf form, if they are shot in their normal form or hit with iron they have to take it out in order to not die, it only takes ten minutes with iron in their system to die. Werewolves main enemy is the vampire and the two species have never been known to get along. Werewolves also find packs to live with and each pack try to find other werewolves who aren't in any packs. All werewolf packs have rules and one rule is to be loyal and to never ally with a vampire, they say they can never be trusted. A werewolves bite is deadly to a vampire, and a vampires bite is deadly to a werewolf. Werewolves call other were wolves by howling letting them now they need them or that they are in danger. The Werewolves are some of the species that you do not want to mess with.

Last edited:
"But Quote Here"
Name:
Nick Name:
Race:
Alliance: (Good, Bad, Neutral?)
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Please only real photos, i will accept descriptions but pictures/Gifs are step up)
Family?:
Birth Place:
Nationalities:
Day Job:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Secrets/Fears:
Relationships:
Other:

Last edited:
"When will anyone realize that i am hurting and i am hiding my emotions under a rock hoping that someday i can have someone to lean on."
tumblr_n61mdeDYEf1sgc01xo1_500.gif

.::Name::.
Lionel David Samuel Moreau
.::Nickname::.
"Last person who gave me a nickname was..."
Little Lion, lie, leon.
.::Age::.

"Almost old enough to drive."

.::Gender::.
"I have always been a man."
Male

.::Race::.
"Wait what?"
Human
.::Alliance::.

"I got a little bit of good and bad in me. But my mother always said I'm her little Angel."
Good

.::Sexuality::.
"Does it really matter?"
Bi-Sexual

.::Appearance::.
tumblr_nhbhy3e6Et1r5gcq4o2_500.gif

.::Family::.
tumblr_n3vw7rSkhX1rwm836o8_500.gif

Father of Lionel and Quin, Desmond Moreau is a police officer and detective for the SPPD, he is 43 Years old and has been a detective for 11 years. Ever since his wife had gone missing, he has been searching for her, after he promised his son and __ that he wouldn't stop searching for her, but for the last two years he has lied and felt it was a loss cause even though he still misses and loves her.
tumblr_neyfl9hNp51r1guvio2_r1_500.gif

Still MIA and the mother of Lionel and __, Delilah Lindsay Moreau was the married to Desmond for more then a decade, she was the house wive and a great mother to her children. Before she went missing she was also the owner of Moreau Bar and Grill, so after she went missing their uncle became the owner and still had Lionel and ___ to still work at the bar and grill. When Delilah went missing, she was out with her friends and was most likely attacked.
869497bradley10.gif

Jonathan Kingston is the brother of Delilah and the uncle of Lionel and __, Ever since his sister went missing, Jonathan moved back to Serenity to keep an eye on his sisters kids and eventually became the new owner of Moreau's Bar and Grill. He has a certain charm that repulses woman from him and a charm that has woman in disgust. But with his lean back attitude and intelligence, he is a great uncle, even if Desmond is sick of him. He still hopes that somewhere his sister is still alive.
.::Day Job::.
"I multitask."
Works part time at Moreau's Bar and Grill, also a student at Mount View High School.
.::Personality::.

"Is there another personality then the average teenager?"
Lionel is very rebellious towards his father ever since he lost his mother, he went low and started being rude and aggressive with words toward his father, even if he didn't mean the words he said. Even with his low grade scores, he is actually really smart, but does stupid things. Lion is very sarcastic and witty, even if he has a bad past he has always been a goofy yet kind kid, but just hides it with his angry emotions. But towards his friends, he is very loyal and considerate, he feels his uncle is the only one who loves him even if deep down he knows that his father and siblings love him. Lionel used to be very responsible but ever since his mother went missing he stopped himself.

tumblr_inline_msbrum36V71qz4rgp.gif

.::Strengths::.

"I am strong"
⇒Lionel is very strong with keeping his emotions in check, but feels to be strong is to not show your emotions.
Lionel is a great cook and hopes to become one when he gets older.
⇒Lionel is great at football and has been told to play the sport by coaches and friends.
⇒Lion knows how to use a crossbow after his father shown him how to hunt when he was eleven.
Weaknesses:

"I have none."
⇒He is scared to have no one because he tries to push them away.
⇒He has really bad school grades and is failing more then four classes.
⇒He misses his mother a lot, he would be lost if his uncle or dad died.
Secrets/Fears:

"Everyone has their closet of Secrets."
⇒He fears he'll lose everyone he loves.
⇒Everyone thinks he does drugs but he hasn't even smoked.
⇒Lionel hopes that he will see his Mother again.

⇒Lionel wishes he didn't push everyone away and feels they hate him.
.::Relationships::.

OPEN FOR RELATIONSHIPS
ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE A SISTER/BROTHER FOR LION, PLEASE PM ME!!!
.::Other::.
"My favorite food is Pizza."
⇒Is curious to know if his father is still searching for his mother.
⇒His uncle is his role model.

#bf0000
"I have lived over this planet for over five centuries, I have been with earth through the uproars and the disgust, But what i have yet to learn is trust."
a91996b82bc807698da1c07a044800c0.jpg

"Through my years i have been called A monster. And Angelo."
Callaghan Domenico Crowley
.::Nickname::.

"I have been changing my name for centuries."
Han, Cal, Dominic, Dom.

"Still dashing at 500."
527 Years old.
"Throughout my years i have kept myself in check, but changed myself for the better."
Male

"Haven't you noticed, I am a vampire."
Vampire

"I have caused hell to my siblings and they deserved it, doesn't mean i am evil."
Chaotic Neutral

"I have only been with woman."
Heterosexual

"What you want more?"

tumblr_m9nnsvGj2v1rvxmc5.gif

" 'They' are not my family."
tumblr_m8gc6lhfNf1ruiwgy.gif

Younger sister of Cal but second oldest sibling in the family, Adrianna Crowley is an intelligent but sassy and sarcastic woman, after the fallout in 1718, Adrianne moved out of Serenity Point and moved to a more populated city so that her brothers and sister wouldn't follow. Adrianne still hates Cal but has something deep in her heart that wants to have her brother back and not the one back in 1718.
tumblr_inline_nf9o7yzIL11sm2wcr.gif

Ever since becoming a vampire, Marion 'Mars' Crowley had a hatred for his brother, but deep inside he stuck by him and was delusional to think that his brother did the right thing. Mars is the youngest in the Crowley family because of his sister Remy being his twin only two minutes after his sister. But by the time of 1718 he knew what his brother was capable of and each of their siblings moved away from Serenity Hill, well until Cal moved back. Mars hates his brother but wants to meet back with his living family, even really deep inside Callaghan as well.
tumblr_m46qk9EExI1qg076x.gif

Artemus Crowley is the second oldest brother and younger then his sister Adrianne, even if he feels he dislikes his brother he can see where he comes from and when he needs him he may help him, because they share a few of the same traits. Artie is really goofy yet really comedic, but when it comes to doing a tough task he'll be serious and is really responsible, coming from his sisters traits. He has now tried to live a normal life like his older sister but knows one time or another he'll be sucked back into the conflict of being a supernatural being and the brother of Callaghan Crowley.
tumblr_lzymc8ab6e1qe7dpio1_500.gif

Jemmy Crowely is the older twin of Mars, being a few minutes older. Remy from all of her siblings hates Cal the most, she from all the siblings thinks he doesn't deserve to have another chance and the last time he saw him in 1718 she told him the next time he saw him that she would kill him herself. Remy hadn't talked to much of her other family beside her twin Artie who she talks to in a monthly basis, but talks on phone and mail delivery, not seeing him face to face since 1978. She misses her siblings (besides Cal) and wants to see them again.
.::Birth Place::.

"I have lived her since the early years when it was built, i was one of the founding family members."
Serenity Point, Canada.

Nationalities:

"There's too many too count."
Canadian, English, German, French, Italian and Macedonian.
"Does feeding on people count?"
Member of the founding families council.
If anyone is wanting to be a founding family member, PM me and will talk about it.
tumblr_inline_ndraw6RhQ21sgheqn.gif

"How about you meet me and find out, i may bite."
Callaghan has had a deep down (Really deep down) has a heart for his siblings, but after how they left their own family, he gave up on them and hated them for leaving their own brother. Cal is responsible for his own tasks, but when it comes to helping out allies, he'll do it with ease, Han is willing to bet on his lucks, and most times would spare his life to risk others lives, he's very confident with himself and loves being a vampire, even if deep down he regrets becoming a monster. Cal has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but when he makes a pack or allies with someone, he'll stay loyal until his side is no longer needed and will betray them when they least expect it. From all of his family Cal has been the most patient, but to intimidate others he'll count down the clock to make them make a decision.

"Ah i have a lot of attributes."
⇒Cal is a very strong from drinking straight from the vain of people, most good vampires drink from blood bags and from animals. He is also one of the strongest vampires.
⇒Cal is very intelligent learning throughout his years, he knows all the tricks in the books to trap and kill a vampire (He is strong enough to pull wooden bullets out of his body when really week.
⇒He is one of the original families and is in the founders council, knows his ways around the people of Serenity and to trick people.

.::Weaknesses::.
"Weaknesses, do you really believe i am week?"
⇒He can die if there is wood in his heart for over five minutes or by a werewolf bite like every vampire.
⇒His anger gets the better of him and he does stupid things when he's mad.
⇒Cal only fears the Reapers because the species can eat a supernatural being, which he is fearful but
hides it with his ego.
tumblr_inline_nebxb7tTDM1t45e81.gif

.::Secrets/Fears::.
"I am not afraid of anything, I am a vampire."
⇒He wants his family back again
⇒He misses his past love Lillian Wesley.
⇒He fears he'll get so angry again he'll turn off his switch or will hurt his brothers/sisters.
⇒Cal secretly wants a normal life.

Open for relationships
His past will be revealed during the RP
tumblr_n71am9JYe01stbgm6o6_500.gif

#6e394a
"Magic is best possessed by the one confident in themselves."
5ba69f79f682fc67211b1bdadf7e1b6c.jpg

"My name is only important to what everyone remembers you for."
Tobiah Chester Vaughn
.::Nick Name::.
"Through high school i am known as the dork that likes magic."
Tobi, Tob.
"For as young as i am, i am a powerful witch."
"Oh yeah the running gag, I am a dude you stupid douche jocks."
Male
"Well not just any species can do magic, can they?"
Witch
tumblr_inline_mkhl43w9VR1qz4rgp.gif

"Ah the alliance, well I'm not that bad am i?"
Neutral Good
"Yet another fragment which i am mocked at..."
Bi-Sexual
"Ain't i charming?"
tumblr_inline_mmrxym0S6Y1qz4rgp.gif

"Ah the few people who aren't douche bags...Well most of them."

tumblr_m77jq4Dmtg1qbthpoo3_500.gif

Karen Lori Vaughn is the aunt and adoptive guardian of Tobi. Ever since his father left at a young age and his mother died by diabetes. Karen supported him as she and his deceased mother was her only sister, she wasn't going to leave him to a foster home at ten years old. Karen had been a veterinarian for fourteen years and ongoing. Kare is the biological mother of Liam and Brandon Vaughn. Karie wasn't chosen to be a witch, but her son's Brandon, Toby and Liam are all witches. Tobi's mother was a witch at twelve while her sister (Karen) Wasn't.

tumblr_inline_nmzivhOPNy1rj4zgt_500.gif

Jameson Randy Davidson is the boyfriend to Karen Vaughn, dating two years after her original husband died. Brandon and Liam don't like Jameson all that much thinking that Karen shouldn't move on from their dead father or just doesn't think James is good for her. Jameson is a kind and caring guy but can be very overprotective, James and Karen almost know everything about each other, well accept that James is a supernatural hunter. James brother and father was killed from either Reaper, Vampire or werewolf at twenty and James wants to get revenge. But doesn't know that all of them are witches accepted for Karen.

berry-break-33-8.gif

Brandon Jermain Vaughn is the oldest of his brother, Liam and his cousin Tobi. When he heard about his aunts death and that his cousin was left alone, he convinced his mother to adopt him, which they later found out that he was a witch. Brandon is 21 years old and is training Tobi how to properly do magic after his mother trained him and Brandon taught Liam and Tobi. From his brother and cousin, by the age where they feel they are ready they have to do a ritual and whoever is the most powerful keeps their magic but the others lose all their magic. If it takes too long or if all refuses to do the ritual all will lose their magic until they agree. Brandon is thought to be the most powerful of all of them.

tumblr_ljtvro8S6e1qbsoy5o1_500.gif

Liam David Vaughn is the younger brother for Brandon, but the older cousin of Tobi. Liam picks on and teases Tobi for almost anything if he feels it's stupid or not something he likes. Even if Tobi's thinks he's a douche, he really cares for Tobi and knows how he feels since Liam lost his father when he was ten. Liam is nineteen years old and is in his last year of high school, even though he is flunking. Lee can be really funny at times making a joke at any situation even if it's really serious. Liam read his mothers diary and it said that she thought Brandon was a more powerful witch then Liam.
"Right here in the sadly small town of Serenity."
Serenity Point
.::Nationalities::.
"I come from a few nationalities."
Canadian, French, German and Croatian.
"I hate work."
Works at a pawn shop near his house, even though he gets paid five dollars an hour, also a high school student.
tumblr_mfjfg33fFM1rfi7eto1_500.gif

"I am opened and accepting a minute, and a grouch the next."
Even when his father walked out on him and his mother died of natural causes, he has stayed his true self, even through the bullying and getting picked on, Tobi has been the kind and gentle angel his mother called him each night. Tob is really funny and down to earth, he can think of funny jokes right of the bat. Tobi can have his good and bad days, but Tobi is kind to his cousins and ever since at fifteen coming to live with them, he has put his anger away. But when he hides his feeling and builds them up inside, he is scared that he'll hit the edge and lash out on everyone. He has grief of his mother and never got to say goodbye.
"Hey i didn't just get around with my dashing looks."
⇒Ever since he was twelve, Tobi has been training with his magic, for three years his mother taught him before dying and the next three years his cousin has been teaching him. But wishes to have an full adult to train him.
⇒Tobi can play the piano really well and doesn't have to lean on magic to be good.
⇒Tobi is a quick learner and is always up to learn something new.

Tobi is trained with a stake and in his room (provided from his uncle) Has supernatural weapons for safe keeping.
⇒Tobi is extremely confident with himself and is very laid back.

"Couldn't we just put strengths?"
⇒Tobi doesn't play sports and isn't good at them, he has asthma so he barely plays.
⇒He has never met another supernatural being besides witches, so he's inexperienced.
⇒He feels grief for his mothers death, he misses her a lot.
⇒He is failing a few classes, Science, French 1 and P-Ed.

He doesn't get paid a lot for work and doesn't have much money in his pockets.
"Best secrets are best off untold."
⇒Tobi skips classes once and a while.
⇒He smokes cigarettes.
⇒He holds a lot of grief in his chest and feels he was responsible for him leaving,
⇒Tobi can't swim as he almost drowned at the age of six.
⇒Tobi doesn't wanna lose anyone else.

original.gif

Open to Relationships, please PM Me!!!"
"Ah well now that you learned everything about me."
⇒Tobi isn't popular at school.
⇒Tobi's hobbies are to do magic and play the piano.
⇒He loves Ice Coffee's

large.gif
#7a16b8 and #b87818
"I miss my parents, even if i was nine, i remember ever minute, the memory doesn't go away, it just holds on to my mind...I wish i could just let it go." -Amber
"I am all my sister has, and she is all i got, if anyone would touch a hair on her face, they wouldn't live."
-Remy

9006-Mila-Kunis.jpg
Tom-Hardy-5.jpg

"We were named after the king and princess of Leon, the king was known to risk everything for his princess."
Remington Samuel Bellemore and Ambrosia Lillian Bellemore

"Through my sister and close friends call me Remy, while my sisters friends call her Amber. I still prefer Ambrosia."
Amber, Rose, Rosa. Rem, Eming.

"We are a few years apart, but years mean nothing for family."
18 and 26

"It's sad that you can't differ from me and her!"
Female & Male

"My brother already triggered the curse, and he will do anything for me not to trigger it."
Direwolves

"I will not get my sister into all of this, so i also have to stay out of it."
Neutral

"Well i have been trying to get my brother back in the dating game, I haven't found a guy who fits my needs yet."
Both Heterosexual

"I have turned many times, i will not let my sister feel my agony."
(On top: Remy, Underneath: Amber)
tumblr_mwcdefJYf91t1xeswo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnsqf6jewq1qg2nrdo1_500.gif

"I lost my family at a young age, my brother has been the only family i got."
All remaining Bellemore family are dead, except for Remington and Amber.

"My whole family has descended throughout the years in this town."
Both born in Serenity Point.

"When my brother was just a young boy he asked many questions of his heritage."
British|Canadian|Hungarian|American|

"I am now my sister's guardian, everyone needs a day job..."
Remy works at an illegal boxing arena while Ambrosia goes to High school and volunteers at a nursing home.
.::
Personality::.

"My brother and I share a few traits, while we also differ on morals."
Everyone who has ever met Remy would know that he is the most loyal person you could meet, depending on how loyal he is to you, he would risk anything to keep his bargain, so you wouldn't wanna mess with his sister, if you ever do, he won't stop till you die.While with Rosa her biggest trait is compassion and selflessness, she is a very capable woman and doesn't need anyone to lean on, She would risk her life for her brother and friends. Even with her sass, Amber most times trusts people way too easily, Remington also went through it all but learned the hard way, When Remy commits to a task he doesn't stop till he finishes the task, even if he fails he will try his best to finish it. Ambrosia is very confident in her own skin, she cares nothing of what people say about her and knows the real truth of herself. Ambrosia can be quite rebellious to her brother, but every time she says something nasty to Remy, he still knows Amber loves him.
tumblr_m895rwlBY51qa62hro1_r1_500_large.gif
tumblr_m1x78kEZ2C1r9wv9ro1_500.gif

"We all have our strengths our own ways."
⇒Remington trained in Martial Arts for four years and Ambrosia trained in karate (currently.)
⇒Ambrosia is a great cook and is team captain on the volleyball team, Remy is a great boxer.

⇒Amber isn't failing any classes and is an A+ student.
⇒Remy knows how to shoot a gun because his foster dad shown him how.
⇒Ambrosia loves sports and is great in a lot of them, but prefers volleyball.
⇒Amber is very popular in school, she has a lovable personality.
⇒Remy doesn't smoke anymore and Ambrosia has never smoked.

"We also have our own difficulties."
⇒Remy has had an alcoholic problem for a while, his sister worries for him.
⇒Ambrosia has empathy for people, she trusts people too much.

⇒Remy is below on his rent every month.

⇒Remington can barely cook a grilled cheese, let alone dinner.
⇒Throughout her life, Ambrosia has hard a bad choice in men.
⇒Amber is scared that everyone she grows close to will leave her,
⇒Amber thinks she can hurt somebody but anyone good she knows deep inside she won't hurt.
⇒Remy and Rosa both are grieving still of there parents death.

"We all got are own demons in our closet, some we don't wanna share."
⇒Remy is losing the house and is behind in money.
⇒Remy hasn't told his sister how he triggered the curse, he didn't tell her who he killed.
⇒Amber deep inside wants to become a direwolf.
⇒Ambrosia wants a father-mother role model.
⇒Ambrosia lost her virginity to a random guy in her freshman year.
⇒Amber wants to be free, to be away from all the grief inside her.
⇒Remington lost his girlfriend and he was the one to kill her to become a direwolf.
tumblr_inline_msf2plfbUk1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mpy83kcds41qz4rgp.gif

"I don't grow close to much people anymore."
Have any ideas? PM ME!!!
"I think you got enough information about us to make a biopic."
⇒The both of them are the original werewolves, which started from direwolves, the original Direwolves are immortal in age (can be killed like any werewolf) And are much bigger then the average werewolf.
⇒Remy has triggered the werewolf cursed while Amber has yet too.
⇒Remy killed his girlfriend and got the curse of the Direwolf which came from his family gene.

giphy.gif
tumblr_m416z1wNr71qdfyd9o1_250.gif
#1e86c7
"I will find who did this to you, my darling, even if it means killing as many creatures again, we will meet again, Nadia."
tumblr_me31c9EUlp1qbgnoro1_500.jpg

"You can call me detective Mitchell."
Leeland Antone Mitchell III

"My wife used to call me her papa lamb, it was a common joke we said on our first date."
Lee, Lan, Lam.

"Would i pass for thirties?"

"Leeland isn't a feminine name."
Male
"I'd rather die then become one of those creatures who killed my wife."
Human Supernatural Hunter.
"I am a private detective, i don't side with the evil in this world."
Lawful Good

"I have only loved one single woman, and now shes gone."
Heterosexual
"Dashing as ever yes?"
tumblr_lsngjzNh7U1qzyyed.gif

"Ah my lovely family, couldn't ask for better children then who i have now."
Ashleigh-Howard-greek-32103930-500-219.gif

Kaitlyn Steven Mitchell is the daughter of Leeland and the sister of Justin Mitchell, she is the co captain of the volleyball team and best friend to Ambrosia Bellemore. They both share a bond of losing a parent and throughout her elementary years to high school years they have been best friends. Kaitlyn has good grades and fails only one subject, Science which she hates. Kate has a lot of anger and built up emotion because of her mothers sudden car accident death (Said to be a car accident by her father, which he lied to protect her. She gets in a few fights with her father from time to time but she has always been Daddies princess.
tumblr_niygttgw3N1rwdxeio5_500-1425918997.gif

Justin Raymond Mitchell is the son of Leeland and brother of Kaitlyn Mitchell, he loves music and that's his biggest filling in his heart besides basketball, which he loves equally. Justin has a lot of friends and he and his sister are both really popular. Justin gets in many fights with his father, which leads to him sneaking out or being rebellious towards his father. He was really close with his mother like Kaitlyn and misses her deeply. He doesn't mean to put his anger towards his father. He loves his father very much even though he doesn't act like it, but his father just knows he is at a rebellious age of life and doesn't take anything from it.

"My family actually were all born in Detroit, until we left to Serenity Point, biggest mistake of my life."
Detroit Michigan.
"My family doesn't come from many origins."
American|British|Canadian.
"I gotta work to have a roof on our heads and food on the dinner table."
Lee is a detective in the town of Serenity Point and works on most supernatural cases.
tumblr_inline_mlj8g7v6Xe1qz4rgp.gif

"I have a few unique personality traits."
Lee will do anything to keep his family safe, before he was naive because he didn't think anyone would harm his family, until his wife died. Leeland is very responsible and carries out a task when he commits to it, Lee is a really committed man. As a detective, Lee is good at putting the puzzle together, he is intelligent and is smart enough to even sneak up and kill a supernatural being without being seen or sensed. Lee has a certain charm to his personality which he grows a lot of friends with. Leeland would risk his life for his family and would let himself die at this very moment to know his kids will always be safe. Leeland is very confident and brave for being a detective, even if he has to fight a reaper, he won't shy away from the chaos and would help kill the person who killed his wife. Lee is disciplined and devoted towards being a police detective and doesn't think he would give it up except for his family which is an exception.
"I can multitask, being a supernatural detective hunter and a father."
⇒Knows a lot about supernatural beings, including there weaknesses and weapons to use against them.
⇒Leeland is a great cook and whenever he cooks dinner, it's almost always excellent.
⇒Lee can put the puzzle together in cases and is a people person and is relatable to a lot of situations.
⇒Leeland is strong and knows how to use several weapons like guns and swords.

"I admit i also have a few flaws of mine."
⇒Lee has a hard time relating and talking to his son Justin, having mostly arguments every conversations.
⇒Leeland can't hold his liquor and can't drink without getting addicted to it once again.
⇒Lee has a hard time killing child supernatural, if he had too he would have a lot of guilt.
⇒Lee doesn't think he can get back into the dating game, he feels bad for his wives death and loves her deeply.

⇒Lee used to be an alcoholic.
⇒He had an affair with his wife once, he doesn't feel faithful to her.
⇒Leeland knows deep inside he doesn't want to kill any supernatural beings and feels deep inside that there are some good creatures out there.
⇒He has never seen a Reaper with his own eyes.
⇒He knows inside that killing the murderer of his wife won't feel any better, but hopes it will.
⇒Leeland wishes his wife was with him to guide him of what he should do.
tumblr_mfyysoyPd61qak3qto1_500.gif

"I don't have a lot of close friends."
Have any relationship ideas? PM ME!!!
"I have many more facts about myself."
⇒Lee doesn't talk about himself and his social life a lot.
⇒He blames himself for his wives death.
⇒Lee knows that it was either a vampire or reaper who killed his wife.
tumblr_lmwi0w7itb1qavsh3o1_500.gif

"Who says all reapers are bad Eh?" -Nathan
"If anyone gets in my way they don't know who there messing with" -Lucy
857d90fc1cc7df12a9cc61ce161b46de.jpg
Khj1bx2.jpg

"We aren't the most functional family but we are family no matter what."
Nathaniel Colon and Skylar Sabine Rooker

"I wasn't about to be called Skylar all the time."
Skye,, bitch, Nathan, jerk, Nath.

"Love i whatever age you want me to be as long as i can buy you dinner."
They are twins and both are 18

"Even though were twins doesn't mean we are both girls dumbass."
Female and Male

"When i said not that functional, i wasn't joking."
Reaper and Angel

"Whichever one gives us answers."
Both Neutral.

"Aren't you going a bit too personal Eh?"
Heterosexual and Pansexual

"The angel and the devil."
Celeb_Crushes_-_Jennifer_Lawrence.gif

tumblr_nkcuti03in1rk15i2o2_540.gif

"We won't give up till we get answers, besides our mother we only have our aunt."
tumblr_m8wvcva0Z71rr6ht5.gif

Melissa Charleston is the aunt of Nathan and Skye Rooker. She had been in a fight a year after her father died with her sister and didn't talk for two more years, that changed when she heard about her sisters attack that caused her to go in a coma and her husbands death, so Melissa knowing of the kids came back into Serenity and helped them through it. Only her sister was an angel and Melissa wasn't born with the powers. Melissa tries hard to keep the two out of the supernatural world but it never works.
"We weren't born in Serenity, but everything happens for a reason."
Vancouver, Canada.
"We don't come from too many origins that i know of."
Canadian, Russian.
"My job is hunting down the killer of my father."
Both are students and Nathan volunteers at the senior centre.
tumblr_inline_nk14kw3tAv1snxgfy.gif

tumblr_m5lp2eZS2x1roruow.gif

"We don''t agree on everything and we disagree a lot, but we are twins."
Nathan is the prankster and a comedic guy, he jokes around a lot and most times at serious times, which he regrets afterwards. Skye is a very self controlled and can do a lot by herself and never asks for help. Skye has a temper that you don't want to mess with, she may look like a sweet girl but if you ever flirt with her she will break your arm. Nathan could seem like he has issues with his sister, he is older and wants to protect her even though she won't let him. The two both share the same trait, that they are both disciplined and when they are committed to a task they won't stop till they finish it. Skye could first come off as a know it all and a bitch but everyone that knows her knows that she is very kind and very overprotective. Nathan seems like a comedic guy and doesn't care for anything, but his closest friends know of how kind he is and how trusting he can be.
"I'm stronger then my brother in a lot of ways."
⇒Skye is really good at persuading people, especially guys.
⇒Nathan is a great football athlete but doesn't show it.
⇒Skye is very athletic but doesn't like doing sports.
⇒Skye catches onto things quite easily and it's hard to get things by her.
Nathan is smart but isn't good at much subjects, he currently failing four.
Nathan is a great parkour artist and is also very flexible.
Nathan is a good artist.
Skye doesn't like sports besides MMA, which shes good at.
Skye is smarter than her brother in a few ways, mostly school intelligence.

"My sister is too much of a girl, well she is a girl but- You know w what i mean!"
Nathan cares for people a lot and is easily manipulated with his loved ones.
Skye is a really bad cook and so is Nathan.
Nathan is failing a few of his subjects.
After his fathers death, Nathan got into drugs and drinks a lot.
Nathan has a bad mouth and mouths out a lot, even when he doesn't mean it.
Skye has had PTSD since her fathers death and has claustrophobia.
Skye has a hard time trusting people and is some what paranoid.
tumblr_inline_ndq2d9ymTy1t2cm3r.gif

5555.gif

"We all got our secrets we'd rather not tell."
⇒Nathan smokes and does drugs and Skye has ptsd.
⇒Nathan has his doubts on his fathers death and thinks it was natural causes.
⇒Skye is hurting a lot then what she really shows.
⇒Skye lost her virginity at sixteen by a guy he knew before.
⇒Nathan is also having a hard time with his fathers death, but holds his emotions in.
⇒Nathan always thinks of what it would be like to be human.
⇒Skye visits the hospital and talks to her mom every other day.

GOT ANY IDEAS? PM ME!
"I think that's about enough."
tumblr_nk38jiGizn1qa1s2no3_250.gif
jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Last edited:
Do I need a quote?
Name: Mariko Hisoka
Nick Name: Mari
Race: Angel
Alliance: Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
Pink-blonde-hair-color-ideas.jpg

Family?: She was adopted and didn't have any siblings. She isn't very close to her real or adoptive parents.
Birth Place: Unknown.
Nationalities: ...
Day Job: She works as a cashier at a grocery store.
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Secrets/Fears:
Relationships:
Other: WIP

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖

"Black heart, Black fur."
N A M E: Ulysses Sinclair
A G E: 29
G E N D E R: Male
R A C E: Direwolf
A L L I A N C E: Neutral.
S E X U A L I T Y: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Ulysses is a broad shouldered male. He towers at 6"0 which is pretty tall most would say, but just average in his opinion. You will find that his hair color is dark brown--almost black and curly. People tend to have the urge to tousle it -or at least try to due to his towering height- and find it 'soft and fluffy' like an animal's or something. Ulysses' eyes are a sharp chilling blue, another feature besides his height that is very eye-catching and has to be remembered. His prominent and sharp facial features (Jawlines, cheekbones, etc) tend to add on to his mysterious and questionable aura, making his silence become a sort of intimidation and blank faces more like faces of anger, but he tries his best to soften his expressions down as much as possible.

In wolf form however, The male is no different than his human form physically a bit but way different than other wolves. Once he is in full form, he is much more larger -'larger than a horse'- and also built. Like a true animal version of his human form, height and all. His eyes remain the same, only a darker shade of blue and because of his black fur and tall height amongst any other wolf -yes even in wolf form-. he is described to be as quiet as a shadow. His action in wolf form speaking louder than words.
e68d6da5937bfe67cbc145804aae6e77.gif

Personality:
Ulysseus' demeanor is very quiet and almost intimidating one would say. Few would ever go near him, but with looks like that--Some can't necessarily help it and take the risk of talking to him. It may come off as a bit of a surprise, but with other people Ulysses isn't necessarily dead, he is very crudely humored and polite. A friendly and interesting impression he makes, which is often mistaken as being a good trait. But in truth its just out of respect with Ulysses really, and he's just being civil to say the least. Talk to him? He'll talk back depending how long you make the conversation, and he doesn't mind. He will sit, listen, and possibly speak. There are even times believe it or not where people will randomly sit with him at a restaurant and just start venting their hearts out, to which he will listen to it all. Not because he wants to, but because he has to, and like said he doesn't necessarily like it or hate it, same with the random company provided. It seems as though there aren't enough true listeners who will sit down for hours providing true comfort and temporary happiness. And he's good with words... Really good with words.

Words practically come to Ulysses, he is suave and witty. But keep in mind that you also have to be careful with the quiet ones, for their temper will be known, and like all 'quiet ones', Ulysses is known amongst the supernatural -or not- , to not be messed with--Even for a second. Yes he can take a joke of course, but when it comes down to much more serious things we're talking--He will not hold back. Verbally or physically. He has a fair toleration over certain things, but expect that once you trigger his irritated side, he will snap. Even his small temper tantrums being fearful enough.

But as a person, Ulysses is keen and observant. He wasn't born a genius, he's just sharp when it comes to any situation and tries his best to use common sense in order to theorize something. Depending on the situation though, he'll try to think it through quickly and you may witness being read like a book within several seconds or so, only because he's observing you, collecting info, and sometimes will 'cheat' and use his dire wolf instincts -to smell better, etc?-. You will find that he will usually guess your emotions right, or solve some type of conflict with a logical and correct theory -or almost correct-. But he can also not always be right, such as trying to figure out a woman's mentality equally strong as his or something -people of equal mentality interest him-.He's practically a strategist and genius through those looks of his. No matter what, Ulysses will always be thinking -even of the littlest of things-. In fact, he will ponder so hard that he'll even daydream here and there. But even while caught in a daze, he's still thinking and he's still very aware of his surroundings.

But although he is tough as nails, by instinct he has a nurturing side as well and depending on who you are, will absolutely care for you. In few cases, Ulysses was known to pick up stray wolf pups or wolves in general and provide them care before they separated. Rumor has it that he even cared for other races temporarily--Even a vampire child once without harming a single hair on those kids who weren't human or wolves.

tumblr_ndahd5Tfvb1svxflto1_500.gif

Birth Place: Brazil. Throughout the years he has traveled many many places though, thus he is a known wolf amongst Humans in the form of many legends.
Nationalities: Brazilian

Day Job: He now owns a large casino. To say the least, he used to be a banker and still is for certain people only who are loyal and cool customers that know his number. He's now a part time banker now due to the fact that he owns a large casino.
large.gif

Strengths:
Communication
Self - Discipline
Problem Solving / Strategizing / etc
Tolerance
✓ Strength

Weaknesses:
× Children
× Being the only pure direwolf--He is concerned about breeding/conceiving.
× Easily frustrated/impatient for a few minutes/seconds.
× His sarcastic behavior

Secrets/Fears:

Others:

∴ He loves curly cheese fries with bacon

∴N I C K N A M E:
El Real:
Fenrir:

FAMILY?:

"It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep.
The way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears
and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones."

Sharna | Human | Deceased
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, amet nullam quisque nulla congue fermentum, aptent sapien. Maecenas gravida nulla, aliquam vel wisi neque non, nec eu tincidunt vestibulum mauris ligula, eros dapibus aenean mollit consequat, parturient non at id scelerisque nec morbi. Quam vivamus vitae, ultrices non aenean molestie vivamus nisi, suspendisse tortor consequatur in amet. Facilisis mauris, vestibulum dolor, placerat vehicula proin adipiscing praesent vel vitae, praesent morbi, dui vel tortor in libero. Amet magna nibh suspendisse, risus ut sed magna aliquam non elit, ullamcorper id vulputate, tortor vestibulum.
Netus pharetra vestibulum vivamus ligula in, inceptos urna saepe fringilla mi amet, quis a et, faucibus vestibulum aliquam amet nam wisi nonummy, urna arcu integer ipsum. Odio nec purus montes etiam elementum. Voluptatem metus leo felis ante torquent, hendrerit ut cras. Wisi interdum senectus quam, nibh erat et vehicula cras, condimentum ac sed sapien nec morbi. Proin leo morbi dui eu nisl nonummy, donec sed quis tincidunt consectetuer odio, arcu proin ac sed praesent, donec vivamus viverra eleifend ut vitae sed, dapibus id nunc. Vestibulum elementum nec massa, mauris ut nullam mollis dictum, eget nunc wisi, ac nec. Et quisque non erat donec rhoncus nulla, tristique morbi. Ornare quis amet lacinia pede dolor sapien, eget orci euismod urna, duis venenatis sapien. Velit ut risus amet pellentesque nec hic. Mi posuere morbi vel ligula tellus nec, ante curabitur sodales dictum lacus condimentum pellentesque, convallis et, nec integer eu, gravida est ac tristique metus consequat vehicula.
Proin porta quam luctus eget ac sagittis, malesuada non deserunt, eu eget eu vestibulum quis diam vestibulum, fringilla pellentesque tempor est feugiat, gravida cubilia in parturient porta luctus massa. Egestas eget et sint, mus nostrud sit, lacinia ac cumque vehicula lorem vestibulum tellus. Nulla praesent quis quis nunc, in nascetur diam urna, lacus amet non dui justo, mauris vitae a vitae, mauris sed nunc nec. Leo risus, elementum in interdum sed vel eget, in tellus interdum praesent wisi sed, magnis tempor pellentesque dolor. Enim ac risus nulla, ligula leo nunc odio netus, placerat aenean sit tellus aliquam ac, tempor duis id vel et sed, arcu velit et lacinia sed nunc. Conubia ipsum.
Lacus eros gravida ipsum. Odio phasellus curabitur imperdiet amet. Porttitor suspendisse vestibulum tincidunt corrupti libero at, arcu dictum, consequat dolor nulla ultrices, molestie aenean neque volutpat accumsan pulvinar. Ut tincidunt, ornare vestibulum suspendisse, in justo et volutpat, erat curabitur pellentesque libero praesent. Arcu fugiat in, vestibulum justo erat risus ut eu eros. Magna libero aute, venenatis risus nam cursus. Vel wisi, in sem vulputate varius. Elit ullamcorper justo, faucibus fringilla convallis, suscipit in nonummy mollis lorem possimus, quis consequuntur in orci sed, libero aliquet. Non proin purus, montes neque quod, lorem donec magna, placerat tellus urna non. Ultricies mollis penatibus nulla sed vitae lectus, euismod id.

" She was strange and beautiful and those were human qualities that I had never seen Weaved together before. She became terrifying to me, not because I feared who she was, but for the sake of love, I feared what she could do to me. "

tumblr_m7jhn2eBra1qim2ju.gif
getImage

*This is her wolf form. But obviously as a pup
x | x | x
(these images are tibetan wolves. Its the distinct mane-like fur.. Her fur color is this though... )
" Not only did
I love her,
but I could tell
the universe loved
her, too.
More than others.
She was different.
After all; I would
be a fool not to
notice the way the
sunshine played with
her hair.
"

Amaryllis Sinclair | Human/Direwolf | Deceased (actually alive)
Amaryllis is the daughter of Ulysses and his only child as of now. Her mother died when she was 5 and not to long after, her time came when she was being hunted down as well by the 'hunters' with her father. She is believed to be dead due to the fact that she was shot down by a poisonous arrow, laced with dark magic and holds a fear against witches -as the arrow was believed to be from a witch rather than fired by a vampire-. Upon that fateful day, Ulysses was fighting off other beings--a group of them. It was hard to tell what they were, if they were human, vampires, other wolves even--But they were very harmful and got a lucky shot of the little girl before Ulysses took Amaryllis by the nape of her neck in his full form and hers and disappeared far away--Only to find her completely dead. He refused to believe it and absolutely refused to leave her corpse, but had no choice and left her body there in order to misguide the hunters away from her body, thinking he can check back later and feeling as though her body would still be there to bury.
No way would a hunter take her body in exchange for cash--Especially when she was part dire wolf from her father and a direct blood descendant of his. So the hunters ignored the pup and followed after Ulysses. But when he came back the pup had disappeared, and Ulysses couldn't track her scent properly of any movements. It was masked. So from then on, he thought that she was exchanged for money indeed or something else more wicked. And on that very spot she laid dead, he refused to leave the spot.
But Amaryllis did in fact crawl from unconsciousness of the pain away from the spot. She probably thought her dad was killed too and when she crawled about a mile away, she collapsed completely and was found by other beings with a good soul, thus being adopted. Nothing was a blur though.

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels,
but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons
"

RELATIONSHIPS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just might join this c: Not sure if I wanna be a human or a witch yet though

Making a CS, like ASAP! Fell in love with this! :)

• Useful
Reactions: Ghostie
I just might join this c: Not sure if I wanna be a human or a witch yet though
Yay happy to see you little ghost!
Making a CS, like ASAP! Fell in love with this! :)
Aw thanks when i thought of the idea i loved it also, i really like the idea and am excited to see all of yall character sheets! Also happy to see you Autumn!

Reactions: HEX
Avan-Friends-avan-jogia-33135353-500-505.png
"I can be twisted, if fact we all can be twisted sometimes!"
Name: Luka Jeremy Ruiz

Nick Name: Luke

Race: Witch

Alliance: "Who ever gives me the best offer." Neutral

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family?:
Mother | Jessica Ruiz | Deceased
Father | Henry Ruiz | Missing
Brother | Corner Ruiz | Deceased

Birth Place:
"I was born right here in Serenity Point, but I grew up just outside of town in a large cabin like home."

Nationalities:
British | Canadian | Arabian

Day Job:
"I work at a small Antique store in town. Mostly sell some ancient stuff...some magical stuff on the low."

Personality:
Luka, or Luke, is a laid back kinda guy. He doesn't really get to involved with drama and hates choosing sides, so most people don't know whose side he is on. One day he could be a good guy and the next day he is the span of satan. Luka can be extremely flirty, but he is looking for that one...he might still be a little flirty after he finds her or him. A lot of the time, Luka can be found practicing his magic or reading a book, he loves to be ahead of the game and know everyone and their background. He is beyond knowledgeable about witchcraft.

Strengths:
Really knows his stuff when it comes to witchcraft.
Controlling the elements (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water. Still working on mastering Earth and Water).
Natural born witch
Good poker face

Weaknesses:
Sometimes people don't trust him
Can have trust issues himself
Is scared to be with someone for the long run

Secrets/Fears:
Luka's father isn't really missing, he has just gone dark side.
Luka killed his mother....reason's will be explain in the IC

Relationships:
OPEN TO ANYONE JUST LET ME KNOW...I DON'T BITE!

Other:
Luka is 6,2" he weighs about 178 pounds and he use to have his nipples pierced (Long story feel free to ask him if he is ever shirtless around you!)
He loves fish tacos!
Danny-Desai-twisted-abc-family-34512533-400-400.jpg

♦♦♦

tumblr_static_tumblr_mqs8wpbrsm1remr5vo2_500.gif

"Being misunderstood isn't a bad thing, it just means your not like everyone else. "

Name: Melika Haventon

Nick Name: Mel

Race: Human

Alliance: Good

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family?:
Casey Haventon | Father | Alive | 49 | Hunter
Johanna Haventon | Mother | Deceased

Birth Place:
A town ninty miles west of Serenity Point, called Silver-mine

Nationalities:
Canadian | French

Day Job:
"I just completed my senior year and I picked up a job at the grill as a waitress."

Personality:
Melika, or Mel, is a bright young one who believes in the equality of all, even supernaturals, unlike her father. She is a very caring girl, which could be the end of her. Though most people find her a bit odd because of the way she dresses isn't very girly, except for the few tops and occasional skirt. Mel is very smart and graduated top of her class. She is highly skill in computer science, and hunting. Though after a certain event happened she started to see supernaturals in a different way and well is now helping those of a good nature.

Strengths:
Markswoman
Knows a thing or two about supernaturals (use to hunt them big time)
Smart, and skilled in computer science. Make sure your firewall is up and strong..."Doubt it would last long though."

Weaknesses:
Trust issues
Misunderstood motives

Secrets/Fears:
Was a hunter
Killed many supernaturals, until she met one who wasn't so bad.
Fears her father finding out that she is friends with some supernaturals

Relationships:
OPEN, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP OR FRIENDSHIP WITH MEL!

Other:
Mel is 5,5"
Weighs 137 lbs
Favorite treat is Russian Tea Cakes
She dyes her hair blonde, natural color is brown

319px-Twisted_Jo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
View attachment 70243
"I can be twisted, if fact we all can be twisted sometimes!"
Name: Luka Jeremy Ruiz

Nick Name: Luke

Race: Witch

Alliance: "Who ever gives me the best offer." Neutral

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family?:
Mother | Jessica Ruiz | Deceased
Father | Henry Ruiz | Missing
Brother | Corner Ruiz | Deceased

Birth Place:
"I was born right here in Serenity Point, but I grew up just outside of town in a large cabin like home."

Nationalities:
British | Canadian | Arabian

Day Job:
"I work at a small Antique store in town. Mostly sell some ancient stuff...some magical stuff on the low."

Personality:
Luka, or Luke, is a laid back kinda guy. He doesn't really get to involved with drama and hates choosing sides, so most people don't know whose side he is on. One day he could be a good guy and the next day he is the span of satan. Luka can be extremely flirty, but he is looking for that one...he might still be a little flirty after he finds her or him. A lot of the time, Luka can be found practicing his magic or reading a book, he loves to be ahead of the game and know everyone and their background. He is beyond knowledgeable about witchcraft.

Strengths:
Really knows his stuff when it comes to witchcraft.
Natural born witch
Good poker face

Weaknesses:
Sometimes people don't trust him
Can have trust issues himself
Is scared to be with someone for the long run

Secrets/Fears:
Luka's father isn't really missing, he has just gone dark side.
Luka killed his mother....reason's will be explain in the IC

Relationships:
OPEN TO ANYONE JUST LET ME KNOW...I DON'T BITE!

Other:
Luka is 6,2" he weighs about 178 pounds and he use to have his nipples pierced (Long story feel free to ask him if he is ever shirtless around you!)
Danny-Desai-twisted-abc-family-34512533-400-400.jpg

♦♦♦

tumblr_static_tumblr_mqs8wpbrsm1remr5vo2_500.gif

"Being misunderstood isn't a bad thing, it just means your not like everyone else. "

Name: Melika Haventon

Nick Name: Mel

Race: Human

Alliance: Good

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family?:
Casey Haventon | Father | Alive | 49 | Hunter
Johanna Haventon | Mother | Deceased

Birth Place:
A town ninty miles west of Serenity Point, called Silver-mine

Nationalities:
Canadian | French

Day Job:
"I just completed my senior year and I picked up a job at the grill as a waitress."

Personality:
Melika, or Mel, is a bright young one who believes in the equality of all, even supernaturals, unlike her father. She is a very caring girl, which could be the end of her. Though most people find her a bit odd because of the way she dresses isn't very girly, except for the few tops and occasional skirt. Mel is very smart and graduated top of her class. She is highly skill in computer science, and hunting. Though after a certain event happened she started to see supernaturals in a different way and well is now helping those of a good nature.

Strengths:
Markswoman
Knows a thing or two about supernaturals (use to hunt them big time)
Smart, and skilled in computer science. Make sure your firewall is up and strong..."Doubt it would last long though."

Weaknesses:
Trust issues
Misunderstood motives

Secrets/Fears:
Was a hunter
Killed many supernaturals, until she met one who wasn't so bad.
Fears her father finding out that she is friends with some supernaturals

Relationships:
OPEN, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP OR FRIENDSHIP WITH MEL!

Other:
Mel is 5,5"
Weighs 137 lbs
She dyes her hair blonde, natural color is brown

319px-Twisted_Jo.jpg
Awesome! love your characters especially Mel, but could you read over the rules?

Oh, sorry i forgot about the last thing you asked for, I will add it in!

There done! :)

• Thank You
le-happy (2).jpg
"Being strong is what gets me around. Well that and magic"

Name:
Luna Artemis Reed

Nick Name:
Just Luna

tumblr_inline_muoh8zwxGB1rb4iie.gif
Race:
Witch

Alliance:
Good. (Guess it kinda depends. She has a mean/bad side as well)

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
luanna perez 8.jpg
Family?
Carienne Reed|Adoptive Mother|Alive
David Reed|Adoptive Father|Deceased
Delilah Moreau|Biological Mother|Missing|

Desmond Moreau|Biological Father|Alive|
Aliceandra Reaper|Cousin|Missing
Lionel Moreau
|Biological Brother|Alive|
Quinn Moreau|Biological Sister|Alive|

Birth Place:
Salem, Oregon

Nationalities:
Russian|American|Native American

Day Job:
Waitress at the Bar & Grill|

Personality:
Luna
is very carefree and sweet. But she can be completely horrendous, only if she's angry. She acts as though she doesn't care about anything and she does have days where she's like that, but she's really a sweet softy who will do anything for the people she cares about. She's big on family and friends. And can have a very stone cold attitude.

Strengths:
Dedicated|Creative|Somewhat optimistic|Social|Jealous|Observant|Knows her way around some magic|
tumblr_mzc9tihmVi1sbanzmo1_500.gif
Weaknesses:
Loose-tongued|Blunt|Impatient|Procrastinator|Trust issues|Short temper|Self conscious|

Secrets/Fears:
Scared of not being good enough|She killed her father|Her sister hates her|She's never been on a date or to a school dance|She's often wondered what it's like to be a vampire|Lionel and Quinn are her brother and sister

Relationships:
OPEN for friendships or relationships xD

Other:
Her favorite color is red|Her favorite food is strawberry cheesecake ice cream|She's about 5'6" and 130 pounds|

8b4d20c09db0cd4014a7caf11ec84f96.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_mjnrh66Mq71qgtiy3o1_500.jpg
"Just taking life one day at a time...whether it's immortal or not"

Name:
Dimitri Alexander Moreno

Nick Name:
N/A

tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo1_250.gif

Race:

Human

Alliance:
Good

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
4236_ed53.jpeg

Family?:
Caroline Marie Moreno|Mother|Alive|
Travis Jacob Moreno|Father|Deceased|
Kayla-Mae Leann Moreno|Sister
|Missing|

Birth Place:
Great Britain

Nationalities:
British

Day Job:
Tutor

Personality:
Dimitri can be a complete dick, but he is sweet sometimes too. He's a has his eyes on the prize kind of guy and doesn't usually watch what he says or worry about how his actions will affect other people. He also has a very sweet side that he doesn't usually show unless he knows you very well.

Strengths:
|Cooking|Talking|Sports|Football|Determined|Honest|Intelligent|

tumblr_mbq0b2GICG1qdzg2co1_r2_500.gif
Weaknesses:
Potty mouth|Stubborn|Moody|Jealous while in relationships|Cocky|

Secrets/Fears:
He's scared of his older sister (explained in RP)|

Relationships:
OPEN for friendships or relationships xD

Other: He loves Starbucks|His favorite food is apple pie|He loves reading|Jennifer Lawrence is his future wife|He wants to be a vampire
adam-gallagher-fashionisto-co-khuon-mat-hao-hao-zac-efron.jpg

Last edited:
I am joining with one angel, one vampire, and two werewolves because why the hell not

Status
Not open for further replies.