The Town of Serenity Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be on the road Friday, so post might not happen.

Alright i finished Ambrosia and Remington, also finished my hunter Leeland

PROBLEMA! Big Problema. My characters name is Amber, and the nicknames clash

PROBLEMA! Big Problema. My characters name is Amber, and the nicknames clash
Oh okay that's fine, I'll just put her nickname as rose or rosa. Problem fixed lol

Amber is not finished right?

When we starting?

When we starting?
I'm still debating on that, i am thinking (Maybe?) since this week is hard for a lot of people (Including me) Probably next week. I don't like pushing the date (Very sorry for that) But that's all i got. But no worries i will be discussing more about the creatures and will probably do an update about all werewolves, Vampires, Reapers and others.

Also i am open for questions about the IC and all supernatural creatures.

I'm still debating on that, i am thinking (Maybe?) since this week is hard for a lot of people (Including me) Probably next week. I don't like pushing the date (Very sorry for that) But that's all i got. But no worries i will be discussing more about the creatures and will probably do an update about all werewolves, Vampires, Reapers and others.

Also i am open for questions about the IC and all supernatural creatures.
So, how is the IC going to kick up?
Are we going to have a plot point bring everyone together, or will it be life in Serenity Point as usual?

So, how is the IC going to kick up?
Are we going to have a plot point bring everyone together, or will it be life in Serenity Point as usual?
I'm thinking it's just going to be another day in serenity point, but not all normal when somebody comes to town (You'll see after i finish their cs) Which will cause a bit of a chain reaction, some supernatural beings will find out they are supernatural beings, some supernatural beings getting pulled into the action and others finding out close family and friends are supernatural beings and are also being pulled into the action.

I'll be posting a character! Forgot to do it a while ago

4c62a26fbc1b3e15043681d8d65d85d3.jpg
¤Quote¤
"Don't fuck with my family and friends or I'll be forced to kick your ass."

¤Name¤
Hope Mari Chavez

¤Nickname¤
Mari

¤Age¤

¤Gender¤
Female
tumblr_inline_n0dfsosIlg1rys58m.gif
¤Race¤
Werewolf
tumblr_mi3725WuRw1qzhxn6o1_500.jpg

¤Alliance¤
Neutral

¤Sexuality¤
Bisexual

¤Personality¤
Hope is very sassy and can be really sarcastic. She's blunt as hell and isn't afraid to tell you how she feels. She has a weak spot in her heart for her close friends and family and will do anything for them. Hope can be a bitch sometimes but she is also very sweet and loves making new friends. She has a talent of manipulation and is very good at getting what she wants.
¤Appearance¤
diane-guerrero_jumbo-2.jpg
¤Family¤
Maria Chavez| Mother| Alive
Juan Chavez| Father| Alive|
Carlos Chavez| Brother| Alive

¤Birth Place¤
Silver City, New Mexico (raised)
Bogotá, Colombia (born)

¤Nationalities¤
Puerto Rican| Cuban| Colombian

¤Day Job¤
She works at her father's store

¤Strengths¤
Dancing| Cooking| Rapping| Keeping to herself| Manipulating people| Talking to people| Making friends|
tumblr_inline_n0dftfucyH1rys58m.gif
¤Weaknesses¤
Doesn't trust easily| Can't play softball| Pushes people away| Her family and friends|

¤Secrets¤
Her mother had a miscarriage| She is adopted| She wasn't born in America| She has never met her real parents

¤Other¤
Her favorite food is lengua burritos| She's 5'5" and 120 pounds|
large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
View attachment 73744
¤Quote¤
"Don't fuck with my family and friends or I'll be forced to kick your ass."

¤Name¤
Hope Mari Chavez

¤Nickname¤
Mari

¤Age¤

¤Gender¤
Female
View attachment 73745
¤Race¤
Werewolf
tumblr_mi3725WuRw1qzhxn6o1_500.jpg

¤Alliance¤
Neutral

¤Sexuality¤
Bisexual

¤Personality¤
Hope is very sassy and can be really sarcastic. She's blunt as hell and isn't afraid to tell you how she feels. She has a weak spot in her heart for her close friends and family and will do anything for them. Hope can be a bitch sometimes but she is also very sweet and loves making new friends. She has a talent of manipulation and is very good at getting what she wants.
¤Appearance¤
View attachment 73747
¤Family¤
Maria Chavez| Mother| Alive
Juan Chavez| Father| Alive|
Carlos Chavez| Brother| Alive

¤Birth Place¤
Silver City, New Mexico (raised)
Bogotá, Colombia (born)

¤Nationalities¤
Puerto Rican| Cuban| Colombian

¤Day Job¤
She works at her father's store

¤Strengths¤
Dancing| Cooking| Rapping| Keeping to herself| Manipulating people| Talking to people| Making friends|
View attachment 73748
¤Weaknesses¤
Doesn't trust easily| Can't play softball| Pushes people away| Her family and friends|

¤Secrets¤
Her mother had a miscarriage| She is adopted| She wasn't born in America| She has never met her real parents

¤Other¤
Her favorite food is lengua burritos| She's 5'5" and 120 pounds|
View attachment 73749
Shes awesome ^_^ Accepted
Gucci that's fine xD @Asking_Angelica99
I'll pm you about relationships with your charries!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Status
Not open for further replies.