The Town of Serenity Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo Tired, was gone from 6 Am-12 Am and didn't even sleep blah.

I will look over everyones sheet when i am awake tomorrow and not a tired old hagg.

So i found that everyone is excited for this. I have been working hard on my character sheets and i don't wanna keep anyone waiting a while so is everyone okay with Sunday?

I am ok with sunday, though it may be a few weeks before I can properly reply

Hey is this still open? If yes, here's a character! If no, ah well.

Mike-Vogel-in-Under-the-Dome-Season-2-Episode-5.jpg

"This does get quite annoying after a while."
Name: Mark Carraway
Nick Name: N/A
Race: Human
Alliance: To himself he's the good guy. To every supernatural he hunts down, he's the bad guy.
Sexuality: Straight
Family?: Hasn't made contact with them for quite some time.
Birth Place: A small town in Utah.
Nationalities: American, some Irish
Day Job: Hunter (of supernatural)
Personality: A long time ago Mark was the most optimistic, happiest person everyone knew. Now, he's the cold and depressed man who just gets the job done.
Strengths: Knowledge of identifying and murdering various supernatural, talented shooter and fighter, and quick reactions. Is a bit too confident in his own abilities.
Weaknesses: Prefers lone wolf tactics, very untrusting, not the most social person.
Secrets/Fears: Murdered his own girlfriend when she was turned and then went on a killing spree.
Relationships: Several in the past, but alone now.
Other: Just arrived in town after noticing some signs that there are possible supernatural whereabouts. He's also hoping to find some good salmon, his favorite food.

Oh cool a Hunter! He's cool and a good threat for the supernatural! I got a question does he hunt every supernatural beings? Like Vampires, Werewolves, angels, reapers and witches? Also how long has he been a hunter?

View attachment 71899
₪Quote₪
"I love my creepy girls."

₪Name₪
Kevin David Ghost

₪Nickname₪
Kev|Pizza|Ghost|

₪Age₪

₪Gender₪
Male
View attachment 71900
₪Race₪
Human

₪Alliance₪
Neutral

₪Sexuality₪
Bisexual

₪Personality₪
Kevin is very random and chill. He loves to make people happy and he loves singing and being himself. He is a very determined guy and when he has his eyes set on something, he goes for it. His sticktoitiveness is what keeps him on his toes and he loves the supernatural, which is why he is so happy to live in Serenity Point

₪Appearance₪
View attachment 71901
₪Family₪
Alex Ghost|Brother|19|Alive|

₪Birth Place₪
Los Angeles, California

₪Nationalities₪
Australian|American|German|

₪Day Job₪
Band

₪Strengths₪
Singing|Cooking|Dancing|Watching Netflix|Learning|Bartending|

View attachment 71902
₪Weaknesses₪
Stubborn|Pizza|Netflix|Too nice|

₪Secrets/Fears₪
He used to hate pizza|He doesn't know his parents|He's scared of gorillas|He wants to be accepted|He wants a family sometime in his life|

₪Other₪
His favorite food is pizza

He stands at about 5'10" and 140 pounds
He's in a band with his brother and best friends
View attachment 71903
Cool another regular teenager, good to see it accepted! He doesn't know about the supernatural right?

@Mr.Scales he doesn't know but he thinks the thought of it is kinda cool

I'm going away to work sunday..I'll only be able to post at nights probably and not very long posts. Even then I'll be super tired so they might not be up to par, I'll see what I can do though :)

Oh cool a Hunter! He's cool and a good threat for the supernatural! I got a question does he hunt every supernatural beings? Like Vampires, Werewolves, angels, reapers and witches? Also how long has he been a hunter?
Yes he hunts all types of supernatural but he specializes in the basic supernatural. He's been a hunter since a student in college (he basically learned how to be a hunter after he murdered his vampire girlfriend). I'll edit this all into the other part of his CS as well!

Yes he hunts all types of supernatural but he specializes in the basic supernatural. He's been a hunter since a student in college (he basically learned how to be a hunter after he murdered his vampire girlfriend). I'll edit this all into the other part of his CS as well!
Okay sounds good accepted
I think I will be making a hunter as well..
Can't wait to see it! I am also going to make a hunter soon~

Again to all new characters that have been put up, mine are open to relationships.

I am going to get more charries up

I need to finish her caretaker.

Ulysses is open for relations. So is his daughter.
Hey N/A just wondering are you going to answer my PM?

Are we starting today?

Are we starting today?
well mostly everyone was having trouble on this day, so i have to think of another date, I'm thinking next friday or sunday?

Can't, friday is the last day of school, sunday is packing. It's either now or two weeks from now for me

Status
Not open for further replies.