the thunder strike inn IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
" oh. " I sip it and makes a face that would make anyone laugh. " I don't like it." I mumbles something and the shot of jack daniels turns into water. my wings show and turn black. I curse to myself.

*i chuckle as you make the face and then i see your wings and frown as they turn black and look at rebecca with a questioning look*

I nodded my head and got back into the hot tub I should probably try this again maybe not try so hard I don't know maybe a drink will help me as well." Can I get a drink something strong thanks this curse I can drink stronger drinks." It was true since I was now part dragon technically

I took the mug from him and took a small drink of it it was different from Mead or any other drink that he had before but thanks to being curse of the Dragon Soul it didn't affect me it will only 13 more these mugs to get drunk." Thank you it is good." i said as he took another drink

"if you ever need anymore just let me know." *i drink from the bottle of jack daniels

I nodded my head before I continue to drink the Jack Daniels in the mug." I guess so." I said not really why I was here was Isaac to come here." And hi miss my name is Kawazoe it is very nice to meet you." I said a bit nervous as I know that I had for her to shake

Rebecca has a worried face." her demon is about to show if she does control those wings." my wings slightly glow and I put my head under the water. Rebecca vanishes. I bring my head above the water. "damn wings."

I wondered if the girl was ok as well but it looks like the kid had already asked her so I had no point in asking her again." What was going on." I felt a little bit stupid but I knew it had to be asked

Rebecca shakes her head. " she can't hear you her demon is speaking to her. she just got her powers two weeks ago. she can't control herself. if I was you i'd get out of the water she sends off an electrical pulse when she goes demon." Rebecca lands on my shoulder and my eyes turn black.

I Got out of the water just in case if this demon was telling the truth." I don't need him to get angry." I said as I was talking about the dragon

Everything nice about me changes a deadly current of electricity goes throughout the water. In a calm but slightly deep voice I say " I see Joy has lost her memory and she can't remember how to control me anymore." My wings turn gray and my eyes go to normal but the demon part of me keeps talking. "I wonder how long she has to stay this way it will he fun too pop up whenever. Well I'm gonna leave y'all be for now." Chuckles. My wings slowly turn white but i say something that turns them white once the demon is gone. " I don't like whatever just happened but I don't think it was good." I get out of the hot tube and dries off.

Last edited:
I sigh and walks off. Speaks a language of the demons and Rebecca appears and slaps me. " No. You are not that if you were, you would be evil in a way that even Mr. Nova might not be able to help you out." I speak to Rebecca by snapping back. " Joy I see you remember one thing your dad once told you when you was just born which is probably because he was just scared he didn't mean it at all and you should know that OK." Tears cover my face. " Rebecca it hurts to this way and you can't change it I can't change it and we can't change it. I'm going to go sit outside and try to gain control." I walk outside and sits down.

*i watch as she leaves and i walk up to rebecca and look down at her* what should we do?

Rebecca looks at you. " at the moment I really don't know her dad was going to tell me what to do before he told Joy to run out of the house and never come back. But he was killed before he could tell me. The only thing we can do is help her gain control of her demon part of her." I scratch my arm while I'm sitting outside and my wings flicker from white to black and back again.

"so how do we do that? my only experience of possession is multiple personalities taking control from time to time. very annoying."

Status
Not open for further replies.