the thunder strike inn IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca looks at you. " its not possession for her its her darker side." I glow white and stands up. I go inside and picks up Rebecca. My glow dies and I sigh. " hi Joy did you gain control. I shake my head and whispers in your ear. Rebecca goes a pale and vanishes.

"ummm ok what just happened? whats going on?" i look at joy worried as i step out of the hot tub and towards her

I look at Mr.Nova. " a lot is going on. And what just happened was what ever my parents taught me was meant for me to fight my dark side which is stronger then me in lots of ways." I pass out.

Last edited:
my eyes widen when she passes out and i quickly catch you and pick her up and look at the man. "im taking her to her room." i carry her down a hall.

Rebecca appears. " same thing that happened the first time this happened to her and that was 3 weeks ago." Rebecca vanishes. I scratch my arm till it starts to bleed while I'm unconscious.

I grab joy's arm to stop her from scratching her arm anymore and lay her on her bed. "please wake up."

Rebecca appears by you and sighs. " let me try it....." Rebecca sits by my head and whispers something in my ear. I wake up. " Did someone say wake up?" I rub my arm and feels that its wet with blood. " how did this happen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.