the thunder strike inn IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I just feel wrong in this place like I don't belong." I said looking away from him I did feel very weird here everybody here knew what to do and he did not even know what to do

"eh i have met people like you once in a while...i had to kill one for setting my bar on fire."

*sigh* "hey joy try not to remember the past ok? right now all you need is a nice relaxing dip in the hot tub." *i smile and put my arm around you as i start to lead you to the hot tub*
"Ok Mr.Nova I won't try to." Let's you lead me to the hot tub.

phoenix 2: *he leads you to the hot tub and disappears when he sees me*

me: "hey joy. hop on in"

I looked at the girl who just came in she looks very pretty so he looked away from her trying his best to relax but he knew he was feeling any which way

I did not know what to do now I try to relax but it did not seem to be working and now there's a very pretty girl here I think I just need to leave and go back on my journey." I'm sorry but I don't think this is working for me." I said as I started to get out of the hot tub

I shook my head not knowing other things to do to relax." I'm sorry I just feel out of place here I'm not one to relax it seems." He said as he was out of the hot tub and stretch for a while

" I am sure it is nice and all that but I don't think this place is the people like me." I said sadly it was true I was too much of a person who did not fit in with others I was always a loner because of that

"oh really? this place is filled with people who have problems." *i point to a Minotaur* "that guy was locked in a labrynth and for food he would be fed 12 people."

I get in the hot tub slowly my wings becoming wet and Rebecca appears. " warm." my wings become hidden out of sight from everybody around me.

smiles back. " I do like it." Rebecca swims in the hot tub and makes me laugh by being silly.

thinks. "yes please." I put my head under the water to get my hair wet. Rebecca looks at me with a worried expression but that goes away the second I lift my head out of the water.

*a bottle of jack daniels appears in mmy hand and i pour her a shot as i whistle a tune*

Rebecca looks at you and frowns. Rebecca gets on your shoulder. " I don't that is what she had in mind she is only 16 but just watch." Rebecca jumps into the water and swims away a little bit. " what's this?" Rebecca appears by you. " remember she does remember much of anything." I hold the shot and observes it.

*i whisper to rebecca* im 15 and i still drink. *i smile at joy* its um....uhh...alcohol called jack daniels...drink enough of it and it makes you loopy

Status
Not open for further replies.