the thunder strike inn IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded my head even if that was a lie the dragon was not going to win this time I knew it but it felt so painful." I'm fine I ... I....I....I." I couldn't finish my sentence it was too painful and nothing was going to make it go away except for transforming into the dragon and I did not want it to go on a rampage again

"sir are you in the middle of a transformation stage?" i look up at the man worried

I nodded my head no because I was not going to let it happen." Not going to transform." I said trying to help make it think it was true but the pain did not go away instantly it was still pounding hard

I thought that would be a good idea maybe I will transform if I was asleep." Ok I would try it." I said as I'm waiting for him to cast the spell

i nod as i put my hand to his forehead and my eyes glow and the spell is cast. "sleep."

I fell down when he cast asleep spell unconscious drifting in the black void that what it felt like it seemed to work the pain has stopped and I could see the dragon right in front of me. It was pissed off that it was denied to transform it wanted to kill me for it but it knows if I die it dies

with one hand i pick up the strange man and carry him to a room. "there. hope he likes the room."

I did not sleep peacefully because me and the dragon was always constantly arguing throughout my rest. After an hour I woke up noticing that I was in a room I thought the man will probably put me back where I wanted to be but it did not seem that way I looked around the room and thought some time to rest probably was not a bad idea maybe I could get control of the dragon instead of getting him out. I then start to take off my armor in only wore some shorts as I sat on the bed meditating

I took the glass of water and started to drink it I then put it down." Thank you I'm sorry if I was so rude to you before." I said apologizing because I felt bad for treating him that way and he still help me

i smile brightly. "its no problem sir. i have dealt with people much ruder than you. anything else i can do?"

I thought for a while never really having the time to relax I always trained or work or done something that took up my time so I did not know what to do or what to ask from him." I never done this whole relaxing thing so I don't know what I should get or what I should do." He said as he looked down to the ground feeling quite bad that he did not know how to do something that probably everybody else did know how to do

"well then today is your lucky day. im going to help you have fun and relax." *a pair of swim shorts appears in my hands and i throw them to you* "be dressed in 30 seconds and we will go to the hot tub." *i exit the room and close the door*

I caught the swimming trunks and watch him leave I then took off my own shorts putting on the swimming trunks and just sat there waiting for him to come back." This is just dumb why am I trying to do this." I said to myself really wondering what I was doing and why I was doing it

*i enter and look you up and down* "great! now follow me." i start walking down the hall whistling

I got up and followed him still thinking that this was not going to go well I really never hung out with anybody besides the dragon inside of me

*i lead you to a hot tub and i snap my fingers and my clothes change to swim shorts and i hop in* "mmm that feels goood."

I walked into the hot tub and sat down in the warm water heating up my body it did feel good but I was not wearing a happy face I was still wearing my sad depressed face while I just sat there." Yeah I guess that's so nice." I said like I did not even care about it

i frown as i look at you and i sigh and lean forward. "ok what the fuck is the matter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.