Grimacing, Clement helped his son up, before forcing him to walk. He didn't want any problems with the woman, and she was free to raise her son how she pleased. He couldn't help but feel bad for the kid though. Noel watched them go, his eyes watering a bit before he looked up at his mother. She pushed away the only people in his life. He...He'd probably never see Beau again.

"...I want to go to my room." Mumbled the vampire after a moment of silence. He just wanted to lay in his room and feel sorry for himself. It was what he did best, it what he did almost every day. He was tired of the way they were living. Tired of how he could never see anyone. Sure he knew it was for the best, but sometimes he thought he rather die on an adventure than live another day like this.

"Are you honestly going to blame me for this? You didn't defend me when they insulted my mothering of you-- I'm doing what's right for you, you need to know that. Not pull a tantrum. That boy is bad news and his father's a judgemental shit, so you should applause the fact I sent them away, but no, you hate me for protecting you," she mumbled, her Russian accent coming out stronger the angrier she became, her lips pulling into a frown.

However irritated she was, though, she moved to help her son to his feet. She wasn't going to leave him struggle alone.

"...Weed is a drug, baby. It'd make you feel worse. And all those humans near you would make you get hungry and then... that can't happen. I'd love to be able to take you hunting, but I told you how dangerous it is for us. Do you want to see me with a stake through my neck? My father lost his eye because he dared to stand up against those humans. What do you think they'd do to us?"

Grimacing at the image she put into his head, he hugged her tightly, showing her that he didn't want her to die. He adored his mother and was happy that she chose him over her own clan. She was right...He shouldn't throw a tantrum. But it was so hard not to be upset. The first contact he had with anyone was cut short. He'd never see Beau again. And Beau was so...beautiful. He was perfect and it was sad to think he'd never see that perfect face again. He had a slender face, with a gorgeous jawline. He had such vibrant colored green eyes. Like the color of the leaves in the summertime. Noel decided green was his new favorite color.

And he had such long pretty hair. It was a bright blue, and he'd never seen hair that color before. It was nice, and it suited his pale skin. And his nose was dashed with the cutest freckles, and under that nose were such nice lips. What did they taste like? What did they feel like? They were so cute when they were turned up in that crooked smile of his. He'd never see him again. He...He couldn't even be his friend...Beau had friends, and it sounded like he had a lot. Ugh, Noel was so jealous of him. Beau was good-looking and healthy...And he had friends and he could take 'a weed' all he wanted! Noel didn't get that chance...

Once they reached his bedroom, he got into bed, sighing from relief as he took the weight off his feet. Cuddling under his blankets, he looked up at his mother with a ghost of a smile. "...May I have a milkshake? With a little blood? I'm hungry."

Her son should look like an adult now, and act as such, but Adelpha had to witness him staying stuck at this young age, not get any older. She knew that was due to the lack of human blood; with it, he'd have aged into his mid-twenties before stopping. She felt responsible for it, but again, what was she supposed to do about it? Risk death to give him some blood?

She was suffering, too. She'd had human blood as a child, meaning she developed normally, but she'd suffered without it for years and years now. Hell, she actually knew what it was like and she had to live each day craving it, feeling her throat burn and ending the day curled up under the covers in agony. Her son was sick, badly so, but she was suffering too. She just didn't let her son realise that. She was his mother; the parent. He didn't need to start worrying about her when he had himself to care for.

Quietly tucking him into bed with a hum, her pretty eyes lit up when he didn't seem to be that mad at her. "I've got some fresh deer blood, you can have that," she promised. She did go hunting in the woods for animals - that was her and her son's only way of having blood that didn't attract attention, after all. "And maybe some of that raw steak I promised you~?"

"Okay, Mama. Thank you." He smiled and watched her go before sighing. Sometimes he wished he was never born. If his mother never got pregnant, then she could have been back in her clan, probably married and have normal children. The clan was probably a better place for her to live. Not cooped up all alone. He knew his mother must have been lonely. And it was all his fault. He never asked to be born, but he often blamed himself. And then he could be so rude to his mother at times...He was the world's worst son. At least that's how he felt at times.

Sighing he looked out of his window, wondering what Beau could be doing at this very moment. "So you met a dying boy in the forest living in the creepy mansion where that dad killed his family?" His mate, Johnny asked as he took a pull from the joint being passed around. Currently, the little group of friends sat in Johnny's bedroom, smoking weed with his bedroom window cracked and the fan blowing so the smell wouldn't waffle out of his bedroom. "That's crazy, Beau...He didn't know what weed was? What is he an idiot? Don't they have wifi or something up in that fancy ass house?" Laughed the teen, passing him the joint as he scrolled through Instagram. Beau and Johnny had been dating sort of, but they were on an off period right now.3376b950fbf0633622308fd0728ac3a5.jpg

"You shoulda heard him. 'Can I have a weed?' I mean, that shit was hilarious but goddamn was it adorable. He's so thin and he looks like you could break him in half. Poor fucker hasn't got a life, but shit, his house is insane," the boy mumbled in reply, his blue hair tied up in a bun. His eyes did keep drifting to Johnny as he passed around the joint, but he was also pretty content with how things were between them. He liked Johnny a lot, but he wasn't pretending he was in love with him. Not yet, at least. If they could be in a relationship where it didn't break down, he would fall for him more.

Every time they tried, though, it ended with some bickering. As friends, they were great; more than that, it went a little downhill.

Though Johnny was attractive and he could get weed easily - that was hard to stay away from.

"I mean, I was gonna go and see him. His Mom has to leave that place at some point. You'd like him, he's so naive."

Johnny felt the same for Beau. Beau was hot, and he was an awesome friend and he liked him more than just a friend. But...Things always tended to get sticky when they were dating. So being friends, for now, seemed like a better option. Maybe when they both matured a little they could date. "Hmm, well I'll go with ya, and meet this adorable little dying boy." Chuckled Johnny, glancing over at Beau. Locking his phone screen, he scooted closer with a smirk on his face.

"You know, you look better with your hair down." Reaching for the hair tye, he pulled it out of his hair, allowing the blue locks to fall on his shoulders. "Look, you're hot as shit now. Anyway, how cool would it be if we became his friend? When his mom leaves we could throw huge parties in that big ass house. They must be loaded too. Did he have a dad? Maybe he died and they got like a huge life insurance check for him."

"Stop being a fucking loser, Johnny," he groaned, slapping his hands away, before silently adjusting his hair in the hope it hid the blush on his face. He didn't like being bashful like that, especially when the other seemed to tease him for it. Silently stretching out his arms when he successfully fought the daring blush away, he rested lazily back against the headboard of his bed.

"We should totally befriend the kid," he admitted after a few moments, nodding more once the idea took hold. He wanted to do it mostly for the chance of having a party at that place, but he also genuinely wanted to help the kid out. Beau wasn't a bad person; he had a good heart and he wanted to help out someone who clearly didn't get to hang out with people much. Noel needed company and a chance to be normal. Beau thought he and the others could help with that.

"Alright, we go there tomorrow~" Winked the teen, before taking the joint and taking another pull from it, inhaling it deeply. "And let's bring him 'a weed'." Mocked the teen, laughing a bit at how dorky it sounded. And so the next day, Johnny and Beau were out near the mansion, waiting for Adelphia to leave. They knew she had to leave sometime, so when she would leave, they would sneak in and talk to Noel.

Noel was feeling well yet again and was walking his mother to the door, telling her what they needed from the store. "...Do you mind getting me a pack of Oreos? I...I like those and a comic." He mumbled, holding his blanket to his body. While he felt better, he didn't look that great. He was still adorable, as most vampires were attractive, but he had dark circles under his eyes. He didn't get much sleep last night. He stayed up, thinking about Beau and how he'd never see him again. "And...And be safe." He anxiously mumbled. He hated being left alone in this mansion.

He knew his mother had to leave to get things for him but...Being alone made it worse, and he always feared for her when she left. What if vampire hunters got her? He'd be all alone without his Mama. The thought alone made his stomach churn in fear. As a child, he used to cry and scream for his mother to stay. He learned to control that now. Hugging her tightly, he reluctantly let go of her. "...Be safe Mama..."

Unaware that there were two teenage boys just waiting for her to leave, Adelpha was silently adjusting her hair as she watched her son frown more by the second. Leaving to the store was as difficult for her as it was for her son. While he feared that she'd be killed, she feared the very same for him; that the hunters would somehow discover him at the house and kill him. He wasn't violent or even a bad person, but that wouldn't matter to the hunters. He was a vampire outside the barrier, and that meant he needed eliminating. Leaving him alone, not protected, made her fret-- but he was safer in the house. He was still sick, and forcing him to walk to the village with a bitter wind picking up in the air wasn't good parenting.

Promising him she'd be back soon, she kissed his forehead, smiling bravely and rushed off. That was the signal Beau needed to make his approach, waiting until she was out of view before running to the door with a grin.

"Dude, hey! This is Johnny, we brought you a gift, thought we could chill out in your house with 'ya for a while," he beamed, leaning against the wooden pillar of the home. "That cool with 'ya? We bonded yesterday, didn't we? I told Johnny about 'ya, and he said we should hang out, make friends and all that."

"B-Beau? Y-You...You came back?!" He whispered, his eyes wide as he stared at the handsome human. He came back just for him! That...That was so nice! And he brought a gift! He...He never got a gift from anyone other than his mother! This was incredible, amazing and...Who the hell was the blonde? Noel looked at the blonde boy, holding the blanket tighter to himself in fear. He didn't meet this guy yesterday, but...Beau seemed okay with him, so this Johnny guy was...Probably okay. "....Hi...Johnny." He mumbled.

Johnny looked at the small vampire. He was short, and really fucking pale. He had wavy auburn hair, that was a mess, and really big brown eyes. He was a cutie, that was true, but he looked sick. "Hey, we brought something for ya~ Let's spark up~" He grinned walking into the mansion. Looking around, he whistled at how nice it was. "This s fucking amazing...Hey, what's the wifi password?" He asked, pulling out his phone to hook up to the wifi.

"Sp-Spark...Spark up? And...Wi-Wifi?" He mumbled wondering if he should know these things. Feeling nervous, he moved to stand closer to Beau, since he was the only familiar face. "...I...I dunno..."

Glancing at the short boy, he looked at him as if he was crazy before he finally pulled the joint out his pocket. "Well...Why don't you take us to your room, so we can smoke, hmm?"

"....What's...th-that?"

"Weed, you wanted to try, right?"

"....Mama said weed is a drug..."

"What? No, no it's a plant that you smoke~! Not a drug, come on." Smiled Johnny, as he walked to go sit on the couch. "Damn this place is nice~"

"M-Mama...Mama ca-can't catch you here...Beau." He whimpered.

"Jesus christ, you don't even have wifi? How do you live, dude?! Like, if I didn't have wifi, I'd lose my mind," groaned Beau dramatically, flopping to the couch to examine the grand paintings on the wall, letting a whistle leave his lips at just how fancy everything was. The ornaments alone had to be worth a fortune - and indeed, they were. Adelpha didn't know that, of course. She hadn't had much experience with the world, so it never even occurred to her that she could sell them. She wouldn't even know where to sell them, given she had never even heard of the Internet and wifi and the like.

Moving a little closer to the vampire, he pulled him as gently as he could onto the couch with him. He could sense the nervousness which was understandable. The kid clearly didn't see people often, and Johnny could be overwhelming for even ordinary kids who saw people every day. He was tall, blunt and pretty scary if you didn't get to know him.

"Chill, 'kay? We're mates. Johnny's real cool. Have a smoke, relax and it'll help 'ya," promised Beau, accepting the joint. He'd prefer to go upstairs, but that could take a while, and they hardly had time to waste away. Taking a long puff happily, he expertly exhaled and handed the joint across carefully.

"Breathe it in, okay? And don't breathe out straight away, take your time and then exhale slowly. It'll hit you straight away," he smiled, leaning back with a lazy look in his eyes. "Dude, go ahead. It's what I do all the time with Johnny and my mates."

Glancing at the blunt, he grimaced a bit as he sat down. It smelled terrible. Why were they smoking it? But...He didn't want Beau to get mad. He already didn't have wifi. It was something humans couldn't live without apparently. Taking the joint, he looked at it before putting it to his lips and inhaling. Breathing it in, he coughed heavily after, blinking when everything began to feel...hazy and slow.

Smirking, Johnny took the joint and inhaled it. "How do ya feel, Noel?"

Noel giggled, suddenly feeling giddy before cuddling into Beau side with a purr. "I feel great~"

Having the other cuddle into his side was definitely... surprising. He hadn't expected the other to get high so easily, but really, the sooner the better. He wanted the kid to actually enjoy himself and relax, because he was so anxious otherwise. Though, this was hardly experiencing the real world. He was still stuck inside the house he was born in. He was just high, which was an improvement, but a minimal one at that.

"...Do you wanna go to the skateboard park? We hang out there, it's right next to this neat diner that Johnny's parents own, so we get free stuff all the time. Come on dude, it'll be fun, yeah? Your Mom can't stop you going out and having some fucking fun."

Hearing that instantly made him come down from his high. He...He couldn't leave this house. It was dangerous! As much as he wanted adventure, and as much as he wanted to have a normal life, he couldn't leave the house. For one, he didn't trust him enough yet. Beau...Beau could be one of those humans who would try to kill him. And...And Johnny could be too! Not only that but...He couldn't make it to out of the forest. It was too much walking. He'd collapse before he even left the forest. "N-No...No I'm sick...I...I c-can't leave." He mumbled, looking down at himself.

"...This reminds me of that fucking movie...Ugh, what movie is it when that girl never left her house because she was sick, babe?" Asked Johnny, nudging Beau.

Babe? That...That was a sign of affection and endearment. Beau had a boyfriend? How was that possible? How was it even fair? Okay so it was completely fair, but Noel didn't like it. It made him jealous. Jealous of both of the boys. They were healthy and normal...And they were dating. They probably kissed a lot too...No fair. "....I...I'm not going..."

"How the fuck am I supposed to know, babe?" Responded the other as he nudged his on-off boyfriend right back, all while laughing loudly to himself. Hearing the other call him babe was always a nice thing to hear, even if he was determined to stay friends for a while. Dating Johnny just made things complicated and ruined their genuinely strong friendship. Staying friends for a little while until they worked out if what they felt was simply lust, or something more.

"Seriously, you don't wanna come out and have a drink and just chill? We could get a milkshake and curly fries, they're sorta my favourite," shrugged the teen, finding it genuinely surprising that he wasn't jumping at the chance to get out his house. "You said it was like a fucking cage, dude. Get out the cage, come hang out with kids your age and just be normal. Jeez."

Shaking his head, he held his blanket to him as he shuddered from how cold it was. "...I...I would collasp...I'm sick, I can't leave. I...I'd just pass out and...And then my Mama will find out and be mad and...I can't leave..."

Johnny looked at the sick kid, grimacing from how...Depressing it was being around him. Pulling out his phone, and some headphones, he stood up and walked over to the little boy. Noel stared at the other fearfully as Johnny put the headphones in his ears and played some music, making the other jump from the sound. Johnny then put the joint between Noel's lips. "Just vibe out." He mumbled before looking at Beau. "...He's fucking weird."

"The kid's been stuck in this house since he was born. He's got a weak heart and, like, he could die tomorrow. Wouldn't that make anyone weird? Seriously, don't be a judgy little prick, dude. He's sick. Are you really being a douche about a dying kid?" The teenager tutted, playfully shaking his head across at his ex-boyfriend, acting serious for a few seconds before allowing a smile to grow back on his face. When he was high, he was often always lazily smiling and laughing.

It was rare to see him any other way.

"Jeez, like-- ain't he kinda adorable, though? Plus his mom's fucking hot. I'm gay as hell, but she's... like, she's totally hot. She was in her bikini, and seriously, it was almost enough to turn me straight. My Dad's eyes almost popped out his fuckin' skull," he snorted, resting his hands back behind his head to at least relax. "I like the kid. I like his Mom, even if she yelled at me. I like this house. Dude, try and be nice, yeah?"

Of course, Johnny didn't think Noel could hear him. But Noel could hear everything they were saying. So he was acting weird? And...And they were here out of pity. Noel wanted to go. He wanted to go and have fun...But he couldn't. He could die. Coughing from the drugs, he handed the joint back to his friend, before moving to cuddle back into Beau. Beau made be dating Johnny but...He could do this much, right? Besides, he liked Beau, and he didn't like Johnny much.

"Why does he keep cuddling with you? Like what is he a little kid." Grumbled Johnny as he grabbed the joint, smirking as he inhaled the smoke. "I'll be nice. Promise. I mean...If the kid's dying...Damn must suck for his mom, I mean...She'd be all alone after this kid kicks the bucket."

Just because he had headphones it didn't mean he was deaf. Johny was being rude...And Noel didn't like him at all.

"He's cuddling me because I'm damn cuddable-- is that a word? Fuck it, I'm cuddable-- cuddly! That's the word," the teenager began, laughing once more, whilst wrapping his arm around Noel in response to his cuddling. Besides, Johnny was acting like a dick, to reciprocating the affection with the vampire was a good way of shutting him up for a few seconds.

"Fuck, what's the big deal with hanging out with the kid? You're acting like he's contagious. He's got a heart issue, you ain't catching anything from him."