The Theif's Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyy ducks. "Shit. Could be trouble." He takes a fire in his hand just in case.

"If we don't do something..." Hannah flinched as screaming was heard. More soldiers rode through the street with torches. "They're going to burn down the town!"

Kyy jumps up. "Stay here." He goes under his bed and pulls out a spear. "I'll be back." He goes outside.

"Wait, what are you going to do?" Hannah asked, worried for her kidnapper. "You can't be planning to take them on, are you? You'll be killed!"

"Many more will be if I don't. Besides, there's something you don't know about me. My father... he was a knight." He walks up to the guards. "Leave here before things get ugly." He pauses. "And that guy doesn't count as ugly since he's already here."

The guards did not look amused. "Show us to the princess and we will not bring you harm." The leader growled, looking not happy. The men with torches were ready to throw them if necessary.

"What princess? Is that the ugly one's nickname or something?" He smirks.

"You would do best not to anger us, young one." The leader growled, holding up a hand. With just a flick of his wrist, the city would be up in flames. "Where is Princess Hannah?"

"I don't know. What I do know is that you guys are supposed to be this towns protectors, not its doom." He stares the man down, unafraid of him. If the man lit the town on fire Kyy could fight fire with fire... literally.

"It is also our duty to protect the princess of this kingdom. If you are hiding her from us then we will have no choice but to search the village and punish those aiding the kidnapper." The guard said, keeping his hand still.

"This look like a place a princess could hide? There's only death and illness here." He leans on his spear.

"We searched the castle and could not find her there. If you are hiding her then I would suggest you stop playing games before we decide to punish you." The guard growled.

Kyy sighs. "Look, I have no clue. Have you checked the well? I know some kids use it to try and sneak around. Maybe it could lead to the castle too."

The guard growled and drew his sword, pointing it at Kyy's neck. He poked it into the soft skin and growled, "Where. Is. The Princess."

Kyy frowns. "Bad choice." He leans in abit, the sword breaking the skin and causing it to trickle blood. He punches the guard in the gut after setting his hand on fire.

"He has powers! Be careful!" Another guard yelled as the different men charged with strange stone swords, sharpened and ready to fight. The swords were made of the same stone that Hannah was talking about earlier.

Kyy smirks, ducking under a swing. "This could be fun." He uppercuts one guard then kicks another's shin out.

More guards started to appear, charging at Kyy to try and overpower him. They just had wanted to ask him nicely to help them find the princess, but he was being a bit of an ass so they charged.

Kyy scowls when he sees reinforcements.. "I'm sick of you sorry excuses for guards. No wonder my dad quit when the head guard changed. You don't deserve to be a guard." He slams his fist into the ground. "I think my hatred for you might erupt!" He smirks as cracks form, spreading from where he punched and releasing flames.

He made a dent in the reinforcements but still more came, trying to subdue the magic user. Hannah watched from her window, unsure of what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.