The Theif's Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyy sighs. He turns around and starts running to the well.

"Get back here!" Half of the men started after him. The other half went to go search house to house for the missing princess. It wasn't long before they got to Kyy's house and kicked the door in, looking for a bound and gagged girl. What they found was a scared looking Hannah in the corner, unsure of what to do.

Kyy cusses to himself when the other half continue searching for her. He cuts through the market when a group of kids block the guards way from following hm. "You won't touch him! He's our friend!"

The guards were frustrated as they couldn't harm a child. "Please, move out of our way. We aren't going to hurt him..." One of the guards explained. At the house, Hannah was backed into the corner, the guards trying to get her to put her crown back on and come with them.

Kyy rushes back to his house. The same boy from the market earlier steps up. "It doesn't matter. A friend is a friend. All my fr8ends are sick of how things are run here!" A few adults come out. "Ya! Are we gunna let these kids show us up!?" A loud cheer could be heard. "No!" An entire riot breaks out.

The guards were having a hard time quieting the riot, trying to get order in a non-violent way. They tried to contain the people, forming a circle around them in hopes of quelling them.

Meanwhile, with Hannah the guards were grabbing at her as she tried to get out of their grasp, too afraid to make even the smallest sound.

Kyy bursts in. "Let go of her! She doesn't want to go back!"

"What the hell are you talking about, boy? Of course she wants to go back! You're just forcing her to stay, aren't you?" The leader of the group walked over to Kyy. "What do you want? Money? Power? Land? We'll give it to you in exchange for the princess." Hannah looked over at Kyy, eyes wide with fear.

"Anything within the king and queen's power." The guard promised. Hannah looked over at Kyy, wondering what he was going to ask for.

"I want her hand in marriage." He looks at them seriously. "And no. I'm not kidding."

Status
Not open for further replies.