• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina held the book tight as she was levitating. She also stayed a little lower to the ground than when she first arrived with Wildfire mainly because of some thoughts on her mind. 'Who was that man? Why would he just leave this book or was there a man? Was the book always there? And why do I feel I've heard that title before but as a name?' She wondered then noticed two people it took a moment but soon she realized it was Gaistaz and Wildfire. She breathed and gave a small smile. "Hey guys. We did pretty okay for our first time hu?" She asked not sure how she was able to catch up to them she imaged seeing everyone back at Titans tower. She thought about sharing her findings on the book but decided against it and hid it within her cloak still holding it tightly but to her side in her right hand. She felt that she needed to hide it from all of them till she knew what it was she wasn't sure if she should even show Raven. She got closet and noticed something seemed a bit off with Wildfire. "And is every thing alright?" She asked hoping he didn't get hurt in some way especially not from any ice.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

He didn't even hear me? Gaistaz thought to herself as Wildfire came down to talk to her. Man, he really is out of it... She returned the smile he gave her, but the lack of cheer in his voice did not go unnoticed. "Well, actually I was gonna ask you the same thing," Taz mentioned. "Is everything okay? I don't know what happened back there, but... you seem a little shaken up, that's all."

@Ryu Keiko

Wildfire smiled softly as he nodded towards her. "Oh yes, I'm fine~" he said softly as he noted Raina floating down towards them. "We did extremely well for our first time, right?" He said. Out of the three of them, Wildfire had the most damage done to him. He was bruised and had cuts and scraps but only because he was a physical fighter. He didn't mind though. They would heal over time. "Let us get back to the tower, yes?" He said as he turned and began heading that way again.

@Thurrbo @Raven

Raina gave a small smile. "Right I believe we did." She said. She didn't really get scratched except for maybe one cut she got from Gizmo slipping and her not moving fast enough but she didn't really notice and it basically had already healed thanks to her soul self. Which was a common thing for most Azreath's who possessed and were aware of their soul self it's as if a deference mechanism. She had noticed that it seemed Wildfire had a few cuts and scratches. Then at his question she gave a nod. "Yeah... I also have a feeling that if Lady Raven. Opps... I mean Raven learns we battled she might ask if anyone needs healing." She stated knowing how Raven often asked her after training if she was alright. Raina always said yes and soon Raven left her alone realizing they possessed a similar power. Raina however didn't know the side effects of healing others that Raven had experienced for that was one thing she still had yet to learn with her soul self. She had an idea how to heal with water but that was something she had been teaching herself on her own.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

Raven sighed. Everyone had grown quiet it seemed as they waited for the others to return. She didn't want to admit it but she couldn't help but worry about Raina just a little. She had made a promise to Azar before taking Raina as her apprentice. That promise she planed to keep but she couldn't help but feel as if something happened that she needed to stop. But what she wasn't sure she just could feel it. As if a dark force different from her father was growing strong. She had felt it faintly when Raina first arrived and grew fearious at Zero. That anger she hadn't seen in a long time. The first time was shortly after there first training session. That was when Azar told Raven some about Raina's father. The two had more in common Raven realized from that day on. But the power and danger the knowledge of her learning who or what he was she wasn't sure.

(ooc:// Just trying to get the others back in I guess. Sometimes I know alerts don't work.)

@deadtotheworld18 @wolfs rain

Sora made her way to the titans living room. That's where she saw raven. "Hey raven. May I ask you a question." She took a seat next to the azarathian.

(Sorry work has been hectic.)

Raven turned to see Sora. "Sure." She answered in monotone hiding any worry she felt. Hopefully what every conversation she had could take her mind off of Raina and Azar's secret.

(It's understandable. Just thought a tag would help on the alerts)

@wolfs rain

Raina gave a small smile. "Right I believe we did." She said. She didn't really get scratched except for maybe one cut she got from Gizmo slipping and her not moving fast enough but she didn't really notice and it basically had already healed thanks to her soul self. Which was a common thing for most Azreath's who possessed and were aware of their soul self it's as if a deference mechanism. She had noticed that it seemed Wildfire had a few cuts and scratches. Then at his question she gave a nod. "Yeah... I also have a feeling that if Lady Raven. Opps... I mean Raven learns we battled she might ask if anyone needs healing." She stated knowing how Raven often asked her after training if she was alright. Raina always said yes and soon Raven left her alone realizing they possessed a similar power. Raina however didn't know the side effects of healing others that Raven had experienced for that was one thing she still had yet to learn with her soul self. She had an idea how to heal with water but that was something she had been teaching herself on her own.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo
Wildfire walked silently as his thoughts began again. I mustn't get upset like that again. Otherwise I could possibly lose my new friends! He thought as he walked. He knew eventually he would have to began flying again, considering Titan Tower was in the mist of a large body of water, atop an island. He stopped and looked back at Gaistaz and Raven, before addressing Taz. "Would you like me to carry you?" he asked softly. "I noticed you ran after me, and I assumed you couldn't fly, excuse me if that is rude." He said, rubbing his head gently, his long hair getting in the way of his eyes again. "And I would assume you are okay to fly, yes Raina?"

@Raven @Thurrbo

Raina gave a nod. "Yeah I would be fine to fly. Might try my chance at ice skating though." She answered with a laugh. She was in a way trying to make the mood seem lighter and to give herself an idea for a latter distraction from any arguments that may occur between her and the leader for she felt that it might be a while before the two have an understanding. It was hard at times with others on Azreath so being he wasn't a fan of her kind she had a feeling it might take even longer. She also wanted to read her new book but before she could do that she would need a new room.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

Sora looked at the ground. "I know my mother betrayed the titans and you hate her for that. You may r vendors hate me for just being her daughter, but I broke away from my family. Is there anyway we could start on a new page."

Raven watched Sora seem to look to the ground. She listened to her. She for a moment stared taking in what the girl must mean. Then she gave a small smile and placed a hand on Sora's shoulder. "I don't see why not." She said first kindly. "No one is perfect. Just try not to make a similar mistake as your mother." She finished in once more a monotone.

@wolfs rain

(OOC: Sorry for the slowness, guys! Just had a couple of major projects due this week, so that's a major load off my back now. Phew!)

Gaistaz was caught off-guard when Wildfire asked if he should carry her. "Wh-What?" She then noticed the point he was making. The Titan Tower was on an island... and there was no way to easily walk there. Honestly, Gaistaz hadn't even noticed because the only way she'd gotten there in the first place was by an accidental portal, and she'd used a portal to leave, too. "Oh, yes, you assume correctly. Indeed, I can't fly..." Well, that was only partially true. With the strange set of necromancy-like powers she had, it was entirely possible that, in some specific context, Gaistaz may actually have been able to fly. However, she'd never done it before, and the chances of her coming across the ability of flight on Earth was extremely slim.

Gaistaz chuckled when Raina said she might try ice skating back, as it lightened up the mood that had been darkened slightly. Beside that, though, Taz stared off at the tower in the distance, realizing there really wasn't another way to get back there without using another portal -- but that was exhausting. "If you wouldn't mind," she said, turning back to Wildfire with an awkward but appreciative smile, "carrying me may actually be the best option."

Raina listened to Gaistaz for a while and smiled hearing her laugh. "I think I might just do that idea. Starting from here. It would give me practice with what I've been trying to do on Azreath. I've been trying to go places with my powers and a trail of water behind me so it won't stay for people to slip on." She grinned. "If I get really good maybe we could all ice skate at the tower one day." She said slowly gaining more ideas.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

(OOC: Sorry for the slowness, guys! Just had a couple of major projects due this week, so that's a major load off my back now. Phew!)

Gaistaz was caught off-guard when Wildfire asked if he should carry her. "Wh-What?" She then noticed the point he was making. The Titan Tower was on an island... and there was no way to easily walk there. Honestly, Gaistaz hadn't even noticed because the only way she'd gotten there in the first place was by an accidental portal, and she'd used a portal to leave, too. "Oh, yes, you assume correctly. Indeed, I can't fly..." Well, that was only partially true. With the strange set of necromancy-like powers she had, it was entirely possible that, in some specific context, Gaistaz may actually have been able to fly. However, she'd never done it before, and the chances of her coming across the ability of flight on Earth was extremely slim.

Gaistaz chuckled when Raina said she might try ice skating back, as it lightened up the mood that had been darkened slightly. Beside that, though, Taz stared off at the tower in the distance, realizing there really wasn't another way to get back there without using another portal -- but that was exhausting. "If you wouldn't mind," she said, turning back to Wildfire with an awkward but appreciative smile, "carrying me may actually be the best option."
Wildfire smiled a little and nodded as he floated back down to the ground and stretched. "Just jump on." He says softly. "I don't mind carrying you, you don't seem heavy afterall." He said, as if that was his attempt at a joke. HE did just through Mammoth like a toy earlier. With his strength, not many were heavy to him. His blue eyes shined a little, as he tried to cheer himself up with that one. He was unfamiliar with Earth's ways, so jokes kind of just.... Didn't work well. It wasn't his expertise. Not here at least.

Raina listened to Gaistaz for a while and smiled hearing her laugh. "I think I might just do that idea. Starting from here. It would give me practice with what I've been trying to do on Azreath. I've been trying to go places with my powers and a trail of water behind me so it won't stay for people to slip on." She grinned. "If I get really good maybe we could all ice skate at the tower one day." She said slowly gaining more ideas.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo
He chuckled when he heard Raina speak of ice skating before he tilted his head.... "....... Umm..." he stated as he rubbed his arm. "I-Ice.... Skating?" he asked, confused. "What is this activity that you speak of?" he asked.

@Raven @Thurrbo

Raina gave a grin at Wildfire. "Ice skating. I believe is a sport here or something one would do in winter or where it's cold." She started to explain. "I can show you here actually. I just don't have skates for you guys." She said. "Maybe we could though if not today another day. But mainly it's something to do for fun."

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

Gaistaz smiled at Wildfire and his small joke. "Thank you!" She said, hopping onto his back. When Raina tried to explain ice skating, Taz got excited. "Oh yes! I've seen it before, it's a lovely event," she said. "We actually had something similar on my planet -- or so I hear, anyway. High amounts of ectoplasmic energy tends to cause cold streaks, you see. So mmy people used to hold ice festivals in honor of the spirits! And--"

Gaistaz cut herself off, as she realized she was starting to ramble again. "Ah, Im sorry... Anyway, I'd love to try ice skating with you both at the tower sometime." She scratched her head awkwardly. She had to remember to stop ranting about the stories of her culture to people.

Raina gave a grin at Wildfire. "Ice skating. I believe is a sport here or something one would do in winter or where it's cold." She started to explain. "I can show you here actually. I just don't have skates for you guys." She said. "Maybe we could though if not today another day. But mainly it's something to do for fun."

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

Gaistaz smiled at Wildfire and his small joke. "Thank you!" She said, hopping onto his back. When Raina tried to explain ice skating, Taz got excited. "Oh yes! I've seen it before, it's a lovely event," she said. "We actually had something similar on my planet -- or so I hear, anyway. High amounts of ectoplasmic energy tends to cause cold streaks, you see. So mmy people used to hold ice festivals in honor of the spirits! And--"

Gaistaz cut herself off, as she realized she was starting to ramble again. "Ah, Im sorry... Anyway, I'd love to try ice skating with you both at the tower sometime." She scratched her head awkwardly. She had to remember to stop ranting about the stories of her culture to people.

Wildfire nodded and smiled. "I would love to try this ice skating out." He says softly. "It sounds lovely and freeing~!" He said as he made sure he held onto Gaistaz carefully. He began to lift up into the sky slowly, hoping not to startle her. "So my friends, to the Tower?" He asked softly. "I'm sure the others are worried about us." He laughed.

@Raven @Thurrbo

Raina gave a nod and soon was levitating once more. "I'm sure they are." She replied and gave a nod. "Might as well head back." She replied. 'Maybe Zero has calmed down some.' She thought. The idea of skating latter felt like it might not come soon enough.

@Ryu Keiko @Thurrbo

(OOC: So just wondering, should we try to come up with some sort of plot to go towards? Or is there one already in existence that I'm unaware of?)

Gaistaz gasped slightly as Wildfire took flight, though he was careful not to be jarring about it. She was just kind of amazed -- she'd never even been on a flying machine, let alone been able to fly herself. The feeling was very different than shethought it would be, seeing as she was in her solid form and felt the full effects of gravity. Taz gripped on to Wildfire a little tighter to keep from falling off, but she was really enjoying the feeling of being off the ground.

"Do you think that, perhaps, when we get back to the tower... Do you think we could explore? And maybe find where our rooms will be?" Gaistaz wondered timidly. "I mean, it's just that I've never had my own room before..."

(ooc: I have something in mind for a mini-plot. I believe Dead has something in mind for the main plot.))

Raina grinned. "I think we might get to pick our rooms. Who knows maybe get some from the original Titans." She answered with a grin. "I'm sure if we want I bet Raven wouldn't mind giving us a tour and maybe Starfire would help?" She said and looked to Wildfire after stating his sister maybe helping give a tour. She knew Raven probable wasn't the one willing to bring much excitement on such a thing but she knew there were times in training Raven as Rachel surprised her.

@Thurrbo @Ryu Keiko

(OOC: So just wondering, should we try to come up with some sort of plot to go towards? Or is there one already in existence that I'm unaware of?)

Gaistaz gasped slightly as Wildfire took flight, though he was careful not to be jarring about it. She was just kind of amazed -- she'd never even been on a flying machine, let alone been able to fly herself. The feeling was very different than shethought it would be, seeing as she was in her solid form and felt the full effects of gravity. Taz gripped on to Wildfire a little tighter to keep from falling off, but she was really enjoying the feeling of being off the ground.

"Do you think that, perhaps, when we get back to the tower... Do you think we could explore? And maybe find where our rooms will be?" Gaistaz wondered timidly. "I mean, it's just that I've never had my own room before..."
(ooc: I have something in mind for a mini-plot. I believe Dead has something in mind for the main plot.))

Raina grinned. "I think we might get to pick our rooms. Who knows maybe get some from the original Titans." She answered with a grin. "I'm sure if we want I bet Raven wouldn't mind giving us a tour and maybe Starfire would help?" She said and looked to Wildfire after stating his sister maybe helping give a tour. She knew Raven probable wasn't the one willing to bring much excitement on such a thing but she knew there were times in training Raven as Rachel surprised her.

@Thurrbo @Ryu Keiko
Wildfire flew carefully, making sure not to do too much sudden movements as he held Gaistaz carefully. He blushed a little, carrying a female across his back but smiled when she clutched onto him. He shook his head and flew and listened to the females speak before speaking up at the mention of his sister. "I'm sure Kori would love to help with a tour~ Raven and her would be wonderful together~" he said happily as he flew towards the tour.

@Raven @Thurrbo

(ooc: I hope everything is okay with all this little side stuff we got going on, I just didn't want this roleplay to die out so I kinda just.... Came up with this little side plot with the Hive)

(OOC: Ahh, okey! Just as long as we're headed somewhere eventually. I just hope Death comes back soon then... And Ryu I'm sure it's fine~ Better than letting this thing die, that's for sure!)

Gaistaz nodded in agreement at Wildfire and Raina, excited to get back to the tower.

When they did finally arrive and went back up to the main common area, everyone was exactly where they left them. Gaistaz jumped down from Wilfire's back, slightly shocked that no one had gone looking for them at all. "Thanks again," Taz said to the Tamaranian as she brushed off her jacket and straightened it out.

"Aw, come on man! Just one more rematch!"

"No way, dude, I kicked your sorry butt fair and square!"

A certain husky laugh emerged from the hall as Cyborg and Beast Boy returned to the group. It seemed that, while the rest of the group had been doing things, Cyborg and Beast Boy had gotten distracted and gone to their old den to relive a few of their favorite video games of the past. However, like everyone else, they too stopped and stuttered at the sight of the three returning titans -- particularly, the very scratched up and bruised Wildfire.

"Dude -- what the heck happened?" Beast Boy said, immediately dropping the playful attitude of moments ago. They both rushed over hurriedly, Cyborg adding in, "Yeah, are you guys alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back