The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor facepalms. "hope you have a good excuse for my mask then, as showing a red eye and Yin-yang esque face wouldn't be all that common, hence the closed eye on the mask." He waits, curious what his fake information is. True, he may be a criminal, and a Mass Murderer with intents to change the established futures, but, as long as he is here, he may as well do some good and try to have some fun. especially since the law doesn't seem to apply at all, or for the most part with them. "So, as Medical personnel and Scientists from this 'America' in which you speak, what else are we to do? Obviously, if he knows about this stuff he needs to be Executed, meaning you have the PERFECT man for the job, right here," With an Ego to match, "and if we were to refuse her vaccine? Say, Come up with plausible reason or risks for it not to be generally accepted, thus preventing its production, or shall I execute her as well?" He smirks, seemingly getting along well with his fellow Divergence Catalyst.

"One more thing. Since I don't know what America is, or where it is located, and as for my Elympion home and Elympion history, whats there to cover that up? After all Spirius Corporation will soon be on my ass as well. What Contingencies do you have set up with the people in charge to cover those things up?"

@Mighty Roman

Victor facepalms. "hope you have a good excuse for my mask then, as showing a red eye and Yin-yang esque face wouldn't be all that common, hence the closed eye on the mask." He waits, curious what his fake information is. True, he may be a criminal, and a Mass Murderer with intents to change the established futures, but, as long as he is here, he may as well do some good and try to have some fun. especially since the law doesn't seem to apply at all, or for the most part with them. "So, as Medical personnel and Scientists from this 'America' in which you speak, what else are we to do? Obviously, if he knows about this stuff he needs to be Executed, meaning you have the PERFECT man for the job, right here," With an Ego to match, "and if we were to refuse her vaccine? Say, Come up with plausible reason or risks for it not to be generally accepted, thus preventing its production, or shall I execute her as well?" He smirks, seemingly getting along well with his fellow Divergence Catalyst.

"One more thing. Since I don't know what America is, or where it is located, and as for my Elympion home and Elympion history, whats there to cover that up? After all Spirius Corporation will soon be on my ass as well. What Contingencies do you have set up with the people in charge to cover those things up?"

@Mighty Roman
'Imag inducers should make us look 'normal'. All the information you'll need on America will be in the files on your fake identity. Furthermore, you'll be part of our first team, visiting Joshua in England. If it's that difficult, we could make you a personal assistant to Saffron here.

i may have forgot to mention that we'll be splitting you into two sub-groups. I'll be accompanying Mr Crichton and Abner to visit Abigail at her research Lab, while Saffron and Victor will be meeting with Joshua in London.

As for the fate of the Naismiths...remember. By all means necessary.

@FireDrake150

'Imag inducers should make us look 'normal'. All the information you'll need on America will be in the files on your fake identity. Furthermore, you'll be part of our first team, visiting Joshua in England. If it's that difficult, we could make you a personal assistant to Saffron here.

i may have forgot to mention that we'll be splitting you into two sub-groups. I'll be accompanying Mr Crichton and Abner to visit Abigail at her research Lab, while Saffron and Victor will be meeting with Joshua in London.

As for the fate of the Naismiths...remember. By all means necessary.

@FireDrake150
tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o8_r1_250.gif

"So, stick me with the Parasites. What could possibly go wrong. Other that EVERYTHING." Crichton shook his head. "If I ever meet the guy that manages your ops, he's going to be deader than the Sundance kid. That's a promise."

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150

Victor looks over to Saffron. "Well, I suppose there could be worse company." He smiles weakly, as his compliment may have been too subtle. "But the mastermind as an assistant? Very Well, if that is what you require."

@Mighty Roman @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

"So, stick me with the Parasites. What could possibly go wrong. Other that EVERYTHING." Crichton shook his head. "If I ever meet the guy that manages your ops, he's going to be deader than the Sundance kid. That's a promise."

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150

"Parasites?" She stood practically on Crichton with a hand placed brazenly on his ass and her chest pressed lightly up against his arm. "I heard about them, but what are they significant for? Didn't you deal with them?"

@Thuro Pendragon

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
'You and Jenkins are the one with the scientific expertise. But know this Crichton-we'll be keeping a very close eye on you. Saffron will be able to get Mr Naismith's...attention, whilst Victor can make the tough calls, and do what's necessary. And Victor...don't think for a single second that we haven't realised that you're always planning something.
Rachel smiled. Sondreheim had planned it all out meticuolously.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @FireDrake150

Victor gives Rachael a hurt look. "Aww, you don't trust me. How poetic. then again, I AM a serial killer." He smirks, looking to Saffron. "What do you think about all of this?"

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Parasites?" She stood practically on Crichton with a hand placed brazenly on his ass and her chest pressed lightly up against his arm. "I heard about them, but what are they significant for? Didn't you deal with them?"

@Thuro Pendragon
Crichton was more than used to dealing with this behavior from Chiana. He didn't push her away, but also didn't react. Probably not best to encourage her when he needed to focus. Or in other words, not before the big game.

"Red. Have you ever actually dealt with the Parasite. Have you ever seen what it can do to a world in a matter of hours?"
'You and Jenkins are the one with the scientific expertise. But know this Crichton-we'll be keeping a very close eye on you. Saffron will be able to get Mr Naismith's...attention, whilst Victor can make the tough calls, and do what's necessary. And Victor...don't think for a single second that we haven't realised that you're always planning something.

"Well that was your first mistake. You should be keeping both eyes on me sister."

@FireDrake150
@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Crichton was more than used to dealing with this behavior from Chiana. He didn't push her away, but also didn't react. Probably not best to encourage her when he needed to focus. Or in other words, not before the big game.

"Red. Have you ever actually dealt with the Parasite. Have you ever seen what it can do to a world in a matter of hours?"

"Well that was your first mistake. You should be keeping both eyes on me sister."

@FireDrake150
@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman

"Nope. Never even been near one. Just heard some stories."

She giggled. "I'll get his attention, alright. You boys ever seen a master actress at work? You will soon."

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
Victor facepalms again. All of them are ego-centric loons, in one way or another. In Chritons case, however, his loono-metre must have broken itself and then quit its job many a year ago. "So, How shortly are we leaving, again, Rachael? I'm approaching my limit for loons for the day."

@Mighty Roman

• Love
"Nope. Never even been near one. Just heard some stories."

She giggled. "I'll get his attention, alright. You boys ever seen a master actress at work? You will soon."

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
"If it touches you, you will be its slave within seconds." He glared at Allison. "And the cure you ask? Well hell no, you can't get the cure short of stealing it, or murdering someone for it."
Victor facepalms again. All of them are ego-centric loons, in one way or another. In Chritons case, however, his loono-metre must have broken itself and then quit its job many a year ago. "So, How shortly are we leaving, again, Rachael? I'm approaching my limit for loons for the day."

@Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Oh. Sounds lovely. You were dealing with that?"

@Thuro Pendragon
tumblr_msb9cxBOuE1sboqq7o4_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"You think this is my first time working for the organization? I guess you could say I got a little pissed and got demoted. By redistributing supplies and dumping myself and one of the higher ups into hard vacuum. That was fun."

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
"Funny. Only thing I focus is getting to the past." Crichton's voice was oddly absent, as if he were a million miles away, or maybe a few years.

@BarrenThin

Saffron pouted and squeezed his ass to get his attention. He'd lost some points with her for more or less zoning out mid-conversation. She liked attention too much to not get a little angry. "Zhùyì."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
--Flashback--

1st June 1991

Bernice Summerfield was loading one of her laser blasters. Boba remained silent. Tauriel put a hand on Bernice's shoulder.
'Why do you look so troubled, friend Summerfield?'
Benny looked up, glumly.
'You're a good person, Tauriel. Why'd you sign up?'
'The world outside of the forest needs my protection. Need it be more complicated than that? But you're a good person too-'
'No, I'm not. I've destabilized societies, and I helped The Doctor do some terrible things to even more terrible people. What about you, Cell?'
The green creature looked up. 'Am Imperfect. All are. I'll find the Imperfect ones...and drink them.'
'Because that makes us all feel better.' said Benny, sarcastically.
'You think that Braxtaiel didn't make the same choices?'
'How do you know about him?' said Benny, warily.
''Though am Imperfect, I know things. You know why I am Cell? I absorb. And I replicate. Memories. Dreams. Powers. Personality. I know all hopes and fear. Is Weak. Is Imperfect. Is Fragile. Is...Human.'
Nate pointed at Cell. 'You'll be the death of us, monster.'
'Am Hope so. I will drink you all, and become much stronger for it.'
Nate frowned. His eye glowed with Telekinetic energy. He was about to make another threat, before Cell's eye glowed the same way, but sent a wave of Telekinetic energy flying towards the X-Man.
'Am Telepath. Am Askanison. Am X-Man. Am Nate Grey now.

--End Flashback--

(OOC: This is the first of the 2 big Mission update posts-The Second one, setting up Mission 2 will be up in the next hour or so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.