The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mighty Roman

Original poster
"Incarceration. It's a very temporary measure, isn't it? You fight for us, and we won't just let you rot here for the rest of your miserable lives."

You're bad. Real bad. To the point that your atrocities have you incarcerated in The Box, the largest high-security prison on the planet. It doesn't matter what you've done, or how long you've been here, you all receive the same note in your cell, sealed inside a crimson envelope:

"Are you willing to serve your country? Fight. Die. Serve your time on the front line. Claim redemption and be free. Shut down the projects and weapons that ordinary people can't. Respond in 24 Hours.
Sondreheim

You've been enlisted to join 'The Team'-A long-standing traditon at The Box. A team of hardened criminals who are enlisted by the government to do the things they can't. Or won't. Maybe you want redemption. Maybe you want to finally get out of jail. Or maybe you just really like killing people. Either way, The Team is your only hope.
But know this. You'll have to make decisions that'll tear you apart. And not everyone will return home...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon, you were all assembled in Prison Block 9. You were expecting some kind of representative of 'Sondreheim', but instead, a shadowed figure appears on a screen in front of you. The figure's voice is masked by a Voice Changer, giving him a deep, American accent. However, it's impossible to tell anything about his appearance-Is he a man, a woman, a creature from another world? It's impossible to tell.

'I can see that you have responded to our….invitation. Perhaps you have heard rumours of this groups' existence? Perhaps, this may just be an oppourtunity for you all…to become more than what you are. I am Sondreheim, Governor of The Box, the only Multiversal Prison in existence. Do as I say..And we'll get along nicely.

You have each been chosen for your various skills. You will carry out assassinations, rescues, anything we tell you to do. Disobey…and the consequences will be extreme.'

200px-Victor.png
A spotlight shone on Kresnik 'Victor Kresnik. The mastermind. Arrested by the Time Variance Authority for trying to change established history, he wished to replace an alternate universe counterpart of himself, so that he could replace him and live happily with his family. He has access to the Chromatis, an alternate form which gives him access to a variety of weapons.'
14181_original.jpg
The spotlight then highlighted Crichton.

'John Crichton. The Wildcard. Arrested for potentially fatal interference in the battle against the alien Parasites.'
The group could almost hear a bit of anger in Sondreheim's voice

After discovering Wormhole technology, Crichton befriended the Sebacians-or more specifically, Sebacian prisoners. After a series of adventures, he was implanted with a Neurochip by The Peacekeepers-which resulted in him killing the woman he loved. Since then, he has access to wormhole abilities-which are as unstable as he is. He also ranted about some 'Traitor Game', so we put him in the same ward as everyone who's in here after one of those things.
post-3667-Our-Mrs-Reynolds-Firefly-TV-Cl-uYcw.jpeg
The spotlight then highlighted
'Saffron. The Manipulator. A remorseless mercenary. A bit of a Black Widow too-she seems to have a tendency to marry people to manipulate them. Previous husbands include Captain Mal Reynolds. Not much is known about Saffron, except she is dangerous. Skilled with martial arts and weaponry, she'll kiss you, and then stab you on the back. Sometimes Literally. A skilled manipulator, she can get inside anyone's head.
Acotilletta2--Beetle_MK-II_a.jpg
Next, Sondreheim talked about:
'Abner Jenkins-The Beetle. The Brains. A crook that is anything but small-time, Jenkins is a skilled mechanic, and built his own armour and weaponry, to become the criminal known as The Beetle. Despite having no superhuman powers, Jenkins has fought against Spider-Man, The Human Torch, and even Iron Man, and always lives to fight another day. Jenkins even lead a team of costumed super-villains once-The Sinister Syndicate. Capable of numerous technological feats-flight, electrical bursts, Jenkins is a master of machines.
Skye%27s_Father_%28Earth-199999%29_001.jpg
The spotlight then focused on a man, who could best be described as looking like a dishevelled college professor.
'Calvin Zabo-Mr Hyde. The Muscle. He may not look like much, but as anyone who's read the book will know, you really won't like his other half. Created by science, and can lift trucks.'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps I should explain your first mission. This is Charles Indigo. Humanitarian. Charity Man. Believe in Tomorrow, that was his catchphrase. You've all probably heard of him…but we know what he really is. How many times he's avoided his taxes, and how he has a secret collection of Alien Technology that he's hiding from the government.
216-Steve-Coogan.jpg

The object you're looking for, is this. The Regeneration Matrix. A Safety Pod which can travel between dimensions. In it, is rumoured to be a shard. A shard of the Black Vortex. Whatever you do, don't look into it. Look at it, but don't look into it. We will provide you with a case to hold it in.
Your mission: Break into Indigo's charity ball. Make him get you into the vault-by any means necessary. Then retrieve the shard and get out. Understood?'
alien3en.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You soon arrive outside Indigo's house. It's a typical old country mansion. There are 2 burly security guards outside. You could kill them. Or you could somehow break in stealthily. The choice is yours.

However, as the guards notice you, they open their mouths to an inhuman length, and unleash a terrifying sonic scream! Let the Battle Begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to The Team! You can now begin posting. You can post scenes of the Team Members meeting each other after their debriefing by putting 'Flashback' and 'End Flashback' before and after posts, respectively. All non-flashback tagged posts are set in present day. It's been a blast setting this up, seeing all the interest, and I hope you all enjoy the ride!
CHARACTER ROSTER:
@FireDrake150 -Victor Kresnik (Tales of Xilia)
@Thuro Pendragon -John Crichton (Farscape)
@BarrenThin -Safffron (Firefly)
@❖Cats❖ -Abner Jenkins/Beetle (Spider-Man)
@TheBlueBurch -Zim (Invader Zim)
@Hospes -Reservation Made
@OrlandoBloomers -Reservation Made
NPC Team Member -Calvin Zabo (Agents of SHIELD) KILLED IN ACTION.
NPC Team Member Rachel Alison (War's End: Security Squad 7)

And OOC stuff/RP Discussion goes here:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-g...a-science-fiction-gathering.1099/group-detail

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace Looks at the people who were spotlighted and sighs. "I guess its not my turn yet. Tempus Finis has yet to come, it would seem." Leaning back as he sits, he starts acting as if his cards weapons are Real playing cards, trying to do something to pass the time as he waits for his chance to proove his Wrongful Conviction. Its true, the evidence does point against him, but in truth it was a covert group of Millitesi Soldiers that murdered the queen, even without the memories of Queen Andoria or his interactions, had he ACTUALLY murdered the woman, he'd remember that he had indeed asassinated SOMEONE. "When 9 qnd 9 meet 9, The Depths of Reason shall stir. When the Seal of creation has broken, a Voice like thunder shall sound, and Tempus Finis shall be willed upon them." Sighing, He continues to play fake solitare.
-----------------------------------------

Flashback Start: (The Pocketwatch trailer for Tales of Xillia 2, Described in words below for those that do not wish to watch the video)

A Little girl with a yellow backback and wast long golden hair would be running down a corridor, a look of sheer panic on her face as the sound of a heavy rainfall eccoed throughout the house.

"Elle! Wait Right there!!!" As soon as this is said, she stopped running, and bullet holes show up in the door, only for it to be kicked down and a Man in black to grab the girl and leap off a balcony, swinging short swords held in a reverse grip, causing the metal clang of bullets hitting steel, and the ricoshed bullets strike some of the pursuers and they fall to the ground.

"HE WENT DOWNSTAIRS! AFTER HIM!!!"

The two continue running, until Victor stops before the guards and distracts them as the girl gets away.

Gunshots can be heard, followed by silence, as a body, surrounded in a pool of blood-mixed with rain is what remains of Victor.

"DAMN! She got away!"

"It doesn't matter. HE'S The Key." Moments later, Victor rises, in his chromatis Form, and takes out the Guards.

ELLE FLASHBACK

Elle, you know how to read a clock right? I need you to to get on the 10 o clock train leaving from Trigleph Central Station. From there, Head to the land of Canaan.

ELLE FLASHBACK END

FLASHBACK END

Meanwhile, Victor looks at the rag-tag teem. "Okay, great. so we have a Bug, A loon, a Psycopathinc teenager, a Brute-strength enabled College Professor, and, " He Smirks, making sure his mask is on tight. "Me, What did this Sondreheim Call me? The Mastermind? Well, As much as I hate giving credit, He is pretty Spot on. Anyway, lets get this thing over with so I can return to my life. I've been in this Cattle-cage for far too long." He checks himself, noticing that indeed, his sledgehammer is on his back, his dual shortswords sheathed across his back with their black handles stiching out just above his hips, and 2 handgun holsters mounted to his belt from behind. 5 weapons, not counting the Pocketwatch, the thing that allows him to transform into what can only be described as a Demonic-looking entity with a razor sharp lance. "Really? The Front door? You're telling me THATS your brilliant Idea?" He sighs, Grabbing his pistols as the guards start to charge in, and without mercy, fires shots directly at their foreheads, hoping his sharpshooter-like aim is still functional wherever he is now. "Bug Boy, Think you and these random band of Criminally Misfit prone people can assist?" He continues to fire his guns, ready to draw his swords at a moments notice if they get close enough. Upon close inspection of his mask, only one Eye would be exposed for him to see out of, and the eye is of a blue green color. Hidden underneathe the other side of the mask, which resembles that of a closed eye, his eye would be ominously red and the facial tissue around it would be turning a cold, black color. None of this would become immediately evident, however, until the mask was either removed from his face, or the black infection like portions started to spread. "Lets get this Party started, shall we?" As he waits for the others to act, he starts humming the Hymn of Proof.

latest

(Long post is long. Sorry. and The Ace piece is short, Because he is unimportant for the time being. XD)

Reactions: Mighty Roman
~Flashback~

Just because they knew he profile didn't mean Saffron couldn't pretend to be innocent.

b5888bd0e082889eb0c8418397e17f84.jpg

"I don't even know why I'm here. I... I didn't do anything wrong!" The girl looked about ready to burst into tears. The performance was about as real as it could possibly get.

~End Flashback~

Well... so much for discression. She waved and told the boys to wait. The main difference between now and before was that she was dressed... less appropriately.

Christina-Hendricks-May-3-1975-Actress-is-best-known-for-her-roles-as-Joan-Harris-on-the-AMC-television-series-Mad-Men-and-as-Saffron-on-the-FOX-series-Firefly..jpg

Subtle attention to detail was one of her specialties. She carefully calculated everything as she cautiously approached the two, seemingly unarmed, from the way she walked to the coquettish smirk on her face. "Now, boys," Her subtle Southern became more of a high-class, seductive drawl. "We don't want no trouble." Saffron was ready to dive for cover at a moment's notice. This just seemed easiest. "I guess you could say we're here on... business, of a sort, with Mister Indigo." She readjusted her dress as though hinting at something. "Don't mind my entourage over there. A girl can't always protect herself, you know?"

With each word the guards let her get out, Saffron inched a little closer.

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
@❖Cats❖

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
One of the guards put his hands on Saffron's shoulders. The two guards had some resemblance, almost as if they were brothers. It looked like as if he were about to say something-his mouth was moving as if he were trying to form some words. Then, almost uncontrollably, the guard unleashed another scream. Calvin dived towards Saffron, knocking her out of the way of the worst of the blast. 'We need to get you into the building! That trick may work better on Indigo himself. Taking the Stealth approach."

@BarrenThin

Victor's shots each hit the other guard, but none of the bullets pierced his skin. They only proceeded to slow him down. The guard stopped screaming for a moment.
tumblr_nldzyijwHv1qf4p6xo4_500.gif

'Left....Window...Aim for...'
Then, he was almost forced into another scream, this time, lunging towards Victor, almost animalistically.

@FireDrake150

Victor hears the guard, and tosses a gun high into the sky, drawing a blade and slicing the guard as he attempts to roll out of the way, sheathing the blade, catching the pistol and firing at the left window once with both pistols, As per the guards statement. "Call it a whim, but I think the guard's trying to help us." Victor, despite all thats happened so far, has remained perfectly calm and calculated, both traits of a mastermind.

latest

(FYI: I will occasionally use Images of Victor's younger self, Ludger. they're the same person, just different costume.)

@Mighty Roman

One of the guards put his hands on Saffron's shoulders. The two guards had some resemblance, almost as if they were brothers. It looked like as if he were about to say something-his mouth was moving as if he were trying to form some words. Then, almost uncontrollably, the guard unleashed another scream. Calvin dived towards Saffron, knocking her out of the way of the worst of the blast. 'We need to get you into the building! That trick may work better on Indigo himself. Taking the Stealth approach."

@BarrenThin

Victor's shots each hit the other guard, but none of the bullets pierced his skin. They only proceeded to slow him down. The guard stopped screaming for a moment.
tumblr_nldzyijwHv1qf4p6xo4_500.gif

'Left....Window...Aim for...'
Then, he was almost forced into another scream, this time, lunging towards Victor, almost animalistically.

@FireDrake150

"... Could have just said 'no,'" Saffron muttered before drawing a small side-arm from a little holster on her leg, firing a few shots at the nearest guard's heads while breaking for cover. She was quite offended at more or less being rejected.

@Mighty Roman

Victor's swipes of his dagger proved to be a lot more effective on the guard. He was now on the ground, bleeding, his screams going on and off as if he were 'losing his voice'. Victor would notice that the guard had some small, metal plates on the back of his neck, connected with a blue wire.

@FireDrake150

Meanwhile, Calvin took Saffron's hand and led her through the window.

Inside the building through the smashed window, the party guests were frozen in shock. It appears that Indigo had been kissing a woman who clearly wasn't his wife. He unfroze first. 'Um...nothing to worry about everyone! Just some old...friends.' He abandoned the woman (who was at least 5 years younger than he was), and approached Saffron and Calvin, smiling nervously. 'I'm sorry. The Hounds, they work fine, but I just can't get the money. Give me a few more weeks. But I can't get any of the things you asked for. I've never even heard of some of these companies-Spirius? Alchemax? But please-'
He put his hands up, as if they were about to shoot him. He looked terrified.
steve-coogan.jpg

'C'Mon, you're reasonable people! What do I have to do to get your boss off of my tail?'

It was clear that he was expecting someone else. Calvin pressed on his earpiece to call the others in. 'Jenkins, Kresnik, Crichton. We're in. Remain Alert, but non-hostile. Find out what you can about those...things, and then join us in here.'

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @FireDrake150 @❖Cats❖

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Victor's swipes of his dagger proved to be a lot more effective on the guard. He was now on the ground, bleeding, his screams going on and off as if he were 'losing his voice'. Victor would notice that the guard had some small, metal plates on the back of his neck, connected with a blue wire.

@FireDrake150

Meanwhile, Calvin took Saffron's hand and led her through the window.

Inside the building through the smashed window, the party guests were frozen in shock. It appears that Indigo had been kissing a woman who clearly wasn't his wife. He unfroze first. 'Um...nothing to worry about everyone! Just some old...friends.' He abandoned the woman (who was at least 5 years younger than he was), and approached Saffron and Calvin, smiling nervously. 'I'm sorry. The Hounds, they work fine, but I just can't get the money. Give me a few more weeks. But I can't get any of the things you asked for. I've never even heard of some of these companies-Spirius? Alchemax? But please-'
He put his hands up, as if they were about to shoot him. He looked terrified.
steve-coogan.jpg

'C'Mon, you're reasonable people! What do I have to do to get your boss off of my tail?'

It was clear that he was expecting someone else. Calvin pressed on his earpiece to call the others in. 'Jenkins, Kresnik, Crichton. We're in. Remain Alert, but non-hostile. Find out what you can about those...things, and then join us in here.'

Saffron needed a self-esteem boost. She got up and pressed her chest against the older man's arm. "Come now... you couldn't even try a little harder? For me?" Saffron chewed on her lower lip a little.

@Mighty Roman

Victor looks at the Downed Guard. "Pathetic. Even Weak ol' Prime Dimention Ludger was a better Challenge then you have been." He cuts off the guards head and the wire, before hopping through as well. Seeing the Coward, He walks up, Holding the Blade against his throat. "You, Fine ol' insincere Chap, are out of Time. And no, I'm not here on behalf of Spirius Corporation. Spyrites be damned, Spyrixes have served Elympios JUST FINE. Besides, Dr. Jude Mathis is dead now. So I suggest you do EVERYTHING you are in Debt to us of, before you become Next on the no-longer-living-list." His singularly visible eye narrows. "Well? What'll it be? Pay up, Or Die?"

tumblr_nmmh0xAhjA1tuupgvo1_500.gif

@Mighty Roman

Indigo smiled at Saffron. He looked as of he were about to cry. 'S-Sure. I'll do a-anything for a pretty girl.' He stammered through the sentence, looking behind him, as the younger woman he'd bought to the party with him glared back at him. He smiled his most charming smile....

@BarrenThin

Until Victor put his knife up to his throat. 'Wait! You know about Spirius? That place where your boss said I had to get that tech from? Tell me where it is, or it'll be my head on the-'
Seeing the severed head of the guard, Indigo gagged. 'I'm sorry, I can't find all of the materials on the list you sent me.'
He spoke quickly. 'W-What are you looking for in p-particular?'

Calvin Zabo just smiled at the quivering man, imagining gorily tearing his head off. The Hyde inside definitely liked the way that Kresnik operated.

@FireDrake150

Victor looks at the Downed Guard. "Pathetic. Even Weak ol' Prime Dimention Ludger was a better Challenge then you have been." He cuts off the guards head and the wire, before hopping through as well. Seeing the Coward, He walks up, Holding the Blade against his throat. "You, Fine ol' insincere Chap, are out of Time. And no, I'm not here on behalf of Spirius Corporation. Spyrites be damned, Spyrixes have served Elympios JUST FINE. Besides, Dr. Jude Mathis is dead now. So I suggest you do EVERYTHING you are in Debt to us of, before you become Next on the no-longer-living-list." His singularly visible eye narrows. "Well? What'll it be? Pay up, Or Die?"

tumblr_nmmh0xAhjA1tuupgvo1_500.gif

@Mighty Roman

Indigo smiled at Saffron. He looked as of he were about to cry. 'S-Sure. I'll do a-anything for a pretty girl.' He stammered through the sentence, looking behind him, as the younger woman he'd bought to the party with him glared back at him. He smiled his most charming smile....

@BarrenThin

Until Victor put his knife up to his throat. 'Wait! You know about Spirius? That place where your boss said I had to get that tech from? Tell me where it is, or it'll be my head on the-'
Seeing the severed head of the guard, Indigo gagged. 'I'm sorry, I can't find all of the materials on the list you sent me.'
He spoke quickly. 'W-What are you looking for in p-particular?'

Calvin Zabo just smiled at the quivering man, imagining gorily tearing his head off. The Hyde inside definitely liked the way that Kresnik operated.

@FireDrake150

Saffron pouted. "You couldn't have let me have a little fun?" Upon hearing the man couldn't find what they wanted, though, her upper lip curled back in disgust. "Well, you're just useless, aren't you?"

@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

Calvin raised his hand. 'I say, tear the Damn fool's head off. Then go out for a Subway. I can see it now. First I tear into his throat, and then I tear into some Delicious Chicken Teriyaki. I wonder which I'll enjoy more.'
bestday-1421162687.gif

Indigo looked horrified at this statement.

'Wait-Wait-Wait! I could check the archive. Your boss-'The Rainmaker', always wanted a look down there. I could check it. It-It's where I keep all of the stuff I get from He whispered. Off-World.'

@FireDrake150 @BarrenThin

Victor looks at Indigo, Drawing his Other Blade, resting it across his other one to the other side of the mans throat. Using his arm to support the blade without removing the pressure on his throat, he draws a pistol and holds it against the mans Forehead. "Alright. Since This Entire team seems to agree, You have 3 options. One: Pay up. 2: I decapitate you. All it will take is a single movement of my arm, and I DO feel an itch coming on, or, 3. I shoot you in the head. Which will it be?" Just to emphasize his point, he pulls the trigger after shifting the aim so the bullet would pass several inches beside his head, and then returning aim. "Or, I could use my sledgehammer. Bit Messy, and a bit less quick, but Boy, ALL of us could use that one. Some MUCH needed Stress Relief. Though, if none of these appeal, I could turn you over to the sadistic Teenager here, I believe she would love to have fun with you. I suggest dealing with me, But it is your choice." Victor Smirks, Waiting for the mans response. Victor never once elevated his tone. If anything, his tone got quieter, more serious, and as a result, much more intimidating. "Tic Tock, Goes the clock, as the old saying says."

312789e76ea2482d119e7ca313f40fe2.jpg

@Mighty Roman

Indigo could barely breathe. Now, some of the crowd were beginning to stare. 'Aleph Alpha Code X!'
It was a codeword. Near to where they were standing, an old-fashioned elevator door opened. 'This will lead us to the archives. I'll see if I have what you need. I'll lead you down there. Please don't kill me. But know this-you may not like what you see....'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
Victor Smiles, Slapping the barrel across the mans face, before sheathing his blades and redrawing his Pistol. "You WILL Lead us there. Don't try anything. I have murdered many people in my time, I won't hesitate to add you to the list. Dr. Jude Mathis, Rowen Ilbert, Leia Rolando, Bisley Bakur, Alvin, Gaius, Elize, Need I continue?" he motions for the others to follow, pulling his pocketwatch out and checking the time. This would mainly be to show those working with him that it is indeed an ordinary pocketwatch, at first glance that is.

t_talesofxilia2_pocketwatch_trailer.jpg

@Mighty Roman

Indigo ushered them all into the lift. It was a bit awkward to say the least, with all of the knives and guns The Team were carrying. As the Lift reached it's destination, the group entered a vast hall of alien artifacts-weaponry, armour, technology-even body parts. Despite how neatly the objects are stacked, the process of dismembering and cataloging all of these wonderful objects seems...barbaric.
dvd612-.jpg

Out of all of these objects, the first you notice is the cocoon that you were sent here to retrieve, but you also notice a strange, metal creature, gathering dust, seemingly abandoned in the corner. Despite this, you seem almost drawn towards it. Indigo hangs back, but there is also a 20 Year Old Cataloger, standing by for any questions about the artifacts-although it's clear that not all of these cannibalized objects were retrieved, 'legitimately'.

Calvin looked at his assembled comrades. 'Y'Know, when he's talking about 'Our Boss', I'm not sure he means Sondreheim. It seems that he was expecting someone else, someone working for 'The Rainmaker'. We can use it to our advantage, but...It's pretty Damn weird. And I don't like it.

So, you can Ask the Cataloger about the artefacts, Investigate the Metal Creature, or Investigate the Cocoon.
(P.S. You can actually ask about any of the objects in the picture, as well as the Metal Creature & The Cocoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indigo ushered them all into the lift. It was a bit awkward to say the least, with all of the knives and guns The Team were carrying. As the Lift reached it's destination, the group entered a vast hall of alien artifacts-weaponry, armour, technology-even body parts. Despite how neatly the objects are stacked, the process of dismembering and cataloging all of these wonderful objects seems...barbaric.
dvd612-.jpg

Out of all of these objects, the first you notice is the cocoon that you were sent here to retrieve, but you also notice a strange, metal creature, gathering dust, seemingly abandoned in the corner. Despite this, you seem almost drawn towards it. Indigo hangs back, but there is also a 20 Year Old Cataloger, standing by for any questions about the artifacts-although it's clear that not all of these cannibalized objects were retrieved, 'legitimately'.

Calvin looked at his assembled comrades. 'Y'Know, when he's talking about 'Our Boss', I'm not sure he means Sondreheim. It seems that he was expecting someone else, someone working for 'The Rainmaker'. We can use it to our advantage, but...It's pretty Damn weird. And I don't like it.

So, you can Ask the Cataloger about the artefacts, Investigate the Metal Creature, or Investigate the Cocoon.
(P.S. You can actually ask about any of the objects in the picture, as well as the Metal Creature & The Cocoon.

Saffron came up to the cataloguer, twirling some hair. What did a girl have to do to get some adoration around here? "So what's that metal thingy?" She said with a certain sweet dumbness.

@Mighty Roman

• Love
~Flashback~

"My pulse pistol. They took my damn pulse pistol." He muttered in his sleep. He had been tranked up until this very moment. They were afraid he would wake up and do something very dangerous with his powers. Little did they know this Crichton could barely open a simple travel wormhole without his stabilizer.

They shot him in the arm with a shot of adrenaline and up and out of his wheelchair he shot. "Yep. I'm up. No need to wake me mom." He looked around dazed. "Kay. Where am I?" Then he remembered the events that happened at the end of incident with the Parasite.

"Frell. You did not put me in the Box. No. No. You did not put me in that bucket of dren. I put half the inmates inside there."​

'John Crichton. The Wildcard. Arrested for potentially fatal interference in the battle against the alien Parasites.'

john005.jpg

John listened, then nearly lost it. "Are you serious? I was saving lives you people were putting in danger. Or whoever you damn people are? All you shady split-offs look the same to me."

Then Crichton looked at the crying girl, the one who had been anmnounced as a Black Widow.

star_trek_clap_clap_gif.gif

"Its beautiful. Oscar worthy. She had me moved at the first sob. Give this girl a medal."

~Present~

Crichton stood back, letting the others do the heavy lifting, waving his arms as if directing an imaginary symphony. He then moved behind the others, keeping a wary eye on the shadows.

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
~Flashback~

"My pulse pistol. They took my damn pulse pistol." He muttered in his sleep. He had been tranked up until this very moment. They were afraid he would wake up and do something very dangerous with his powers. Little did they know this Crichton could barely open a simple travel wormhole without his stabilizer.

They shot him in the arm with a shot of adrenaline and up and out of his wheelchair he shot. "Yep. I'm up. No need to wake me mom." He looked around dazed. "Kay. Where am I?" Then he remembered the events that happened at the end of incident with the Parasite.

"Frell. You did not put me in the Box. No. No. You did not put me in that bucket of dren. I put half the inmates inside there."​

john005.jpg

John listened, then nearly lost it. "Are you serious? I was saving lives you people were putting in danger. Or whoever you damn people are? All you shady split-offs look the same to me."

Then Crichton looked at the crying girl, the one who had been anmnounced as a Black Widow.

star_trek_clap_clap_gif.gif

"Its beautiful. Oscar worthy. She had me moved at the first sob. Give this girl a medal."

~Present~

Crichton stood back, letting the others do the heavy lifting, waving his arms as if directing an imaginary symphony. He then moved behind the others, keeping a wary eye on the shadows.

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin

~Flashback~

Saffron just sniffled and actually stated to cry in response. She had to at least try.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
@❖Cats❖

• Love
~Flashback~

Saffron just sniffled and actually stated to cry in response. She had to at least try.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
@❖Cats❖
~Flashback~

"Sorry Red. If I didn't know I might even have been fooled. But its not going to work. I am just too good for that."

A phantom vision of Harvey appeared behind Saffron, mirroring her.

"Really John? Somehow I don't believe you."

Crichton just rubbed his brow in annoyance. He was never getting rid of that damn neural clone.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.