The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to come off as sounding abrasive but could you perhaps space out between your paragraphs please? Your post came out as one big block of text and it's straining on my eyes to try and read it like that. Sorry if I come off as sounding rude but just wanted to say that to explain my 'cat-like typing' comment.

Your post seemed very well detailed and such, it's just the spacing out that needs work! Otherwise it seems pretty good if that's any consolation! :)

A quick notice to all of our new players: :)

Firstly, I absolutely love your character choices and posts so far. :)

Secondly, here's a link to our chat group:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-g...a-science-fiction-gathering.1099/group-detail

And thirdly, you're all now able to post in The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.: Characters and Places Album. Feel free to post pictures of your characters-ones you have used, ones you will use, or just ones you like in general. Also, feel free to write a short description if you like:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/chara...tion-r-a-i-n-album-characters-and-places.495/

@TheBlueBurch @Ananfal @CookieMonster

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to reply to the IC thread... >.<

Well, just got an idea, so...

New update's up. The next big mission will likely start tomorrow or the day after, once the introductions have been made.

I kind of agree... Sorry!
Your post seemed very well detailed and such, it's just the spacing out that needs work! Otherwise it seems pretty good if that's any consolation! :)
No problem, I've usually just written in one big block of text, and I understand if it's hard to read. I'll work on spacing it out. Thank you for telling me!

214-the-chronicles-of-riddick-assault-on-dark-athena.jpg

Character Name: Richard B. Riddick
Universe of Origin: (Which series your character comes from): chronicles of Riddick. (Furya)
Why they've been imprisoned: went on a killing spree, escaped every prison he's been in and hijacked a small handful of ships.
Short Character Biography:born on furya and left for dead by a necromonger soldier after he was strangled, Riddick's childhood after that event goes mainly unknown. After a while he became a company ranger, trained on how to pilot any ship he came across, then trained in the arts of combat a little more in depth. It was after he brought some less than moral problems to his superior's attention did his criminal career begin. He was put away for murder. Not too long after he was locked up, he escaped and killed any bounty Hunter and mercenary that tried to catch him, which added to his list of murders and raised the price on his head.
Character Powers: night vision, higher physical capabilities(strength, speed, senses, durability, pain threshold, endurance, flexibility, etc.), an aura like explosion, master strategist, weapons expert.
"Yeah, yeah. I agree. Can you shut up and get out of my way? I got places to go, people to kill, things to steal. You know, all the shit that landed me in this Hell hole. If you don't, we can play who's the better killer."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Victor Markov -Riddick is in. I'll write up a set-up post, but feel free to start posting in the Cafe scene (with FireDrake150, TheBlueBirch, Ananfal, and Cookie Monster, and myself). Oh, and feel free to start posting even before I post the setup-Riddick will basically be released from his cell, receive the broadcast from an agent, and be teleported to the Cafe where the rest of The Team currently are.

And to everyone else, the big update is coming either today or tomorrow. :)

214-the-chronicles-of-riddick-assault-on-dark-athena.jpg

Character Name: Richard B. Riddick
Universe of Origin: (Which series your character comes from): chronicles of Riddick. (Furya)
Why they've been imprisoned: went on a killing spree, escaped every prison he's been in and hijacked a small handful of ships.
Short Character Biography:born on furya and left for dead by a necromonger soldier after he was strangled, Riddick's childhood after that event goes mainly unknown. After a while he became a company ranger, trained on how to pilot any ship he came across, then trained in the arts of combat a little more in depth. It was after he brought some less than moral problems to his superior's attention did his criminal career begin. He was put away for murder. Not too long after he was locked up, he escaped and killed any bounty Hunter and mercenary that tried to catch him, which added to his list of murders and raised the price on his head.
Character Powers: night vision, higher physical capabilities(strength, speed, senses, durability, pain threshold, endurance, flexibility, etc.), an aura like explosion, master strategist, weapons expert.
"Yeah, yeah. I agree. Can you shut up and get out of my way? I got places to go, people to kill, things to steal. You know, all the shit that landed me in this Hell hole. If you don't, we can play who's the better killer."
ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD.

I actually signed up for a game with him recently myself. Didn't go over so well, but am excited to see more Riddick.

ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD.

I actually signed up for a game with him recently myself. Didn't go over so well, but am excited to see more Riddick.
i recently pulled a Riddick marathon. Lol pitch black, dark fury, chronicles of Riddick, and finally Riddick. Even played escape from butcher bay and assault on dark Athena. There's a good amount of debate on the origins of his iconic eye shine.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
i recently pulled a Riddick marathon. Lol pitch black, dark fury, chronicles of Riddick, and finally Riddick. Even played escape from butcher bay and assault on dark Athena. There's a good amount of debate on the origins of his iconic eye shine.
I know they tried to make it a Furyan ability, but I never liked the chronicles of Riddick Furyan thing, so I just chose to believe the original explanation.

Although that retcon does leave the question how come Kira wasn't able to get the same operation.

I know they tried to make it a Furyan ability, but I never liked the chronicles of Riddick Furyan thing, so I just chose to believe the original explanation.

Although that retcon does leave the question how come Kira wasn't able to get the same operation.
She couldn't find the right doc on crematoria.

• Love
Glad i could help. Now I have to figure out my opening post. Lol

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Oh I can just see one of the others asking Riddick how they can get eyes like his. Lol

• Love
Ganondorf.png

Character Name: Ganondorf, Great King of Evil, Ganondorf, Gerudo King of Theives, ETC
Universe of Origin: (Which series your character comes from): The Legend of Zelda (Derp. XD)
Age: (Roughly-Doesn't have to be exact) Uhhh, 15000000000000? We'll go with 50. XD
Why they've been imprisoned: (Good Guys can be framed for a crime they didn't do,etc): Uhm, Stealing the Triforce, Desire to murder link and Zelda to take the full triforce and Shroud all of Hyrule in Darkness.
Short Character Biography: Ganondorf started out as the first male of the gerudo this Hundred years. (Ultimate Pimp, Ultimate HOW THE FUCK TO THEY REPRODUCE?!?!?!) and, Long story short he was sick of the Hylians land of Hyrule prospering so he went to steal the triforce. (Youtube Zelda is evil game theory. basically, the ending monologue. yeah)
Character Powers: Energy balls, Dark Magic, Triforce of Power (Will be VASTLY Limited unless GM Approval is given.) Powerful Punches and kicks and such.

4386486-bowser.jpg

Character Name: Bowser
Universe of Origin: (Which series your character comes from): Super Mario
Age: (Roughly-Doesn't have to be exact) Uhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, 21?
Why they've been imprisoned: (Good Guys can be framed for a crime they didn't do,etc): Uhm, Stealing Princess Peach, Infesting The Mushroom kingdom (Man that sounds drugged) with baddies, general bad temper and bad attitude
Short Character Biography: Bowser was lonely, and he decided that it was a positively good idea to kidnap the princess for his own and to make the entirity of drugland, err, the mushroom kingdom, his own to do what he wanted with. a Tyrant.
Character Powers: Fire Breath, powerful punches and kicks, Fire resistant, Spikey shell he can hide in and can be used as a weapon.
firedrake_character_sheet_no_1_by_firedrake150-d4c59hf.png

Character Name: Izana Kunigiri
Universe of Origin: (Which series your character comes from): OC
Age: (Roughly-Doesn't have to be exact) We'll say 20 in Human respective Timeline
Why they've been imprisoned: (Good Guys can be framed for a crime they didn't do,etc): Framed for murdering his family and friends.
Short Character Biography: Izana lost his family at a young age. they were actually murdered in front of him, but he fled covered in their blood and was apprehended, washed off, and Jailed.
Character Powers: Flight, Wind and Fire control, the ability to switch to a humanoid version of himself, while maintaining Flight-capable wings. (this one is here because it has to be to be fully able to work in here without him wreck-it-ralphing everything.) In feral form: Able to carry MOST of the team. in Anthro, MAYBE Zim, Gir, or a Human.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
They'll fit in fantastically in the next chapter (after Breakout). Especially Izana. :) Approved, they are. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: FireDrake150
Status
Not open for further replies.