The Tavern - Let's have a drink, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, I mean, it's separated from her picture, it's another picture right under her visual appearance. So, do you any problem with my pictures? Can you see her visual appearance? I will make brief description if you can't see her, though I'm not really good at it which is why I tend to use picture >.<

lol No worries, since everyone's characters are almost done I'll just head to somewhere on base where I can get wifi and I'll check them all out at the same time

Okay! Thank you for being so understanding :3 and no, you're not shitting on anyone's day XD I can't wait for the RP to begin too since I haven't done this before, this kind of RP *maybe? I don't remember, but I don't think I've done the D&D thing* ^^

It's been awhile since I've been able to really write, so I'm excited as well. It's not going to be D&D in terms of dice rolling, but I'd like to semi-replicate the narrative atmosphere of Saturday night game.

Okay then~ ^^

Alright! I think I'm done aside from physical description~^^

Alrighty I'll change up my sword, I work at a warehouse EST so late hours like now are when I can get on.

Reactions: Uneasy Goat
Alright, everyone! IC is officially up, this means a few things for you guys. Please look at the first post of this thread before making ANY posts on the IC Thread.

Thank you so much for being a part of this with me!

Reactions: Hitomebore
Reading back through, I see you mention Rowan is separated from her mount. I like the idea. Though the Dragon will be but a Hatchling, an infant. They do not reach ridable size and strength until they are a few months of age.

Reactions: Uneasy Goat
To note: it was just a suggestion for how your character could be, not a strict canon as to who you were :D

-facepalm- Second time I've forgotten. Thank you, Azula!

My pleasure~ :3 I love tiny details, so yes I often remind people when they forget about something XD

Eeeeheeee!~
Anyone working on posting at the moment? If so, I'll wait, if not.... >:D

I will make a post, you can post first if you want zella ^^

As a note, be aware that specifically @NewKingofDrangleic is in a position where he can only post late which means that we need to be conscious of him and that his habits may be a little different than ours.

Yes Sir!
And go ahead Azzy, dear.
I have a few one on ones to reply to in the meantime, and I'm excited to meet "the princess" < 3

Status
Not open for further replies.