The Tavern - Let's have a drink, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What noooo~ I didn't mean that way :') I just wanna say that first post is not easy and I too often feel unsatisfied with my first post, so you're totally alright for me >.<

Last edited:
Just realized I only responded to one post :P Didn't mean to be rude! I like everyone's posts so far, I can't wait to interact with you!

Me too! Very eager for interaction and adventure<3

I GIVE YOU A SUPER BIG HUG ZELLA~ Seriously your post is great T.T You wrapped your words beautifully, I need to learn how to write sentences better >.<

Me too! Can't wait~ Whoop!

Really, I only jest, Madame.

But really, we're good. And I appreciate that very much! ^//^

• Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
It comes with time, Azula, I enjoyed your writing as well. It felt bubbly and adorable and I'm excited to read more.

The reason I'm getting back into writing, specifically here, is because I enjoy writing. Just like anything else, practice makes you better. I want to be able to weave stories for my D&D games, but I have to work on my writing as well.

-headdesk- And as an example, that was the most redundant post I've ever written in my life.

You are welcome! :3

I love writing as well ^^ but never in English :') Which is why it's hard for me to make a beautiful sentence rather than just a plain and normal one. I do hope I can be better after joining this site :3

• Love
Reactions: Uneasy Goat
It's difficult to find a good group these days, people are so wrapped into video games that a Saturday night session just doesn't feel as feasible anymore.

-chuckles- I guess I'm a bit salty about it.

Video games, sometimes bring people closer, yet it also make some distances somehow.... >.<

Anyway! I need to go now, time for some sleeps ^^ see ya tomorrow~

I'll post between sticking baked goods in the oven. At work now, so ttyl. And I named Rowan's sword.

Alright Sir Goat.. where are you at, I'll be your group and befriend your lady and stuffs.~

Also, why does everyone have tasty baked goods? I want some ;~;

Lol, I feel you guys, at 7:30AM EST I will be dealing with 18 adults who act like toddlers, who if they don't get their way will sign a sheet saying they will be going home on this time ( at least they have to use their paid time, or unpaid time), then having my manager, area manager, and sometimes site manager breathing down my neck about rates and productivity and critical process times. Why did I accept a lateral move again lol.

Also I'd love to play some tabletop games again DnD, or actually play the Star Wars tabletop rpg

Lol, I feel you guys, at 7:30AM EST I will be dealing with 18 adults who act like toddlers, who if they don't get their way will sign a sheet saying they will be going home on this time ( at least they have to use their paid time, or unpaid time), then having my manager, area manager, and sometimes site manager breathing down my neck about rates and productivity and critical process times. Why did I accept a lateral move again lol.

Also I'd love to play some tabletop games again DnD, or actually play the Star Wars tabletop rpg
I assume due to a pay raise of some kind.

Greetings! I am a coworker of Uneasy's and I just got cleared to join. I'm new to RP but I love to write and I love to learn, so here goes!

Name: Roger
Race: Mcnab (dog breed)
Sex: Male
Personality: Friendly
Background: :3
Appearance:
image.jpg
Just like this! But with no collar or tags.
Items: Nothing

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.