The Sword of Weathers. (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If by any chance he understands the song and manage to will it to happen, he will die, man. He will die. Muahahahahhaaa. Mmmmmmwwwahahaharharhar.

I am interested in this. Am interested in playing an anthro kitty cat! I was thinking something like Assassin/Sword Dancer if that is an acceptable job ^^

I'll have to check what job is open first. I'll inform you what position is open in a moment.

If by any chance he understands the song and manage to will it to happen, he will die, man. He will die. Muahahahahhaaa. Mmmmmmwwwahahaharharhar.
Could work for an end-game thing like a cave collapse that will kill everyone, but instead they're kept safe from harm or something like that. I wouldn't mind my characters dying.

Or something along the lines of:
*GASP* That song.. You're going to poop your pants?!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I am interested in this. Am interested in playing an anthro kitty cat! I was thinking something like Assassin/Sword Dancer if that is an acceptable job ^^

Do the interview.

What?? What is it??
me and my character are going to die xD
my character just looks at him and like, "wtf is he singing? wtf is with that pronounciation?"
intense anger hate from him for having the correct knowledge something chuchu

• Love
Should be fun, though I don't intend for him to sing out loud much, only hum the tune.

me and my character are going to die xD
my character just looks at him and like, "wtf is he singing? wtf is with that pronounciation?"
intense anger hate from him for having the correct knowledge something chuchu

That would be great story wise. I'd love to read that.

I think we are ready for the roleplay if @Sir Pinkleton and @Majem plays two characters.

Should be fun, though I don't intend for him to sing out loud much, only hum the tune.
when my character actually hears him sing it, then that's how it would happened xD

I'll list it down later. I'm on my phone. Difficult, you know?

I managed to piece this one together before getting home, yay ^^. I hope it's passable.

"What job are you applying for?
Dancer's the official term, isn't it? Of course, there is so much more to it, the exotic blade dance. Alluring to some, deadly to others, what I seek is a spot on your stage.

"Why did you apply for this job?"
This is one of those hard questions, isn't it? It is…hmm, well…I've always loved dancing and have been doing it professionally since I was twelve. I thought it was about time for me to get an employer again.

"What skills do you have?"
Dancing, of course. I'm acrobatic, athletic and I'd like to believe that I am an impressive swordsman. I don't really carry the heavy stuff, the guardian's here for that, I'm the sword that slips through the gaps in armour or the dancing allure. Whether I'm on a scene or a battlefield, I will preform my dance.

"How long have you been what you are?"
I'm twenty-two so that makes it ten years, I believe, right? I hate numbers…yeah, ten years.

"Are you willing to risk your life for our client if we hire you?"
Where's the fun without danger? Of course I'm willing to risk my life, I wouldn't be here otherwise. No dance is fun if you just stand still, now is it? I will be working with others, won't I? There are a few things as exhilarating as a duet.

"Why do you think we should hire you?"
If I'm what you're looking for, what I've said should answer your question. Am I a master of my arts? That will be up for you to decide. The edged beauty of every sword I wield will sing through the current of winds to the best of my ability. I can promise you all of my passion, hopefully that will be enough for you. I do nothing half assed, darling.

Reactions: Duwang Chew
I managed to piece this one together before getting home, yay ^^. I hope it's passable.

"What job are you applying for?
Dancer's the official term, isn't it? Of course, there is so much more to it, the exotic blade dance. Alluring to some, deadly to others, what I seek is a spot on your stage.

"Why did you apply for this job?"
This is one of those hard questions, isn't it? It is…hmm, well…I've always loved dancing and have been doing it professionally since I was twelve. I thought it was about time for me to get an employer again.

"What skills do you have?"
Dancing, of course. I'm acrobatic, athletic and I'd like to believe that I am an impressive swordsman. I don't really carry the heavy stuff, the guardian's here for that, I'm the sword that slips through the gaps in armour or the dancing allure. Whether I'm on a scene or a battlefield, I will preform my dance.

"How long have you been what you are?"
I'm twenty-two so that makes it ten years, I believe, right? I hate numbers…yeah, ten years.

"Are you willing to risk your life for our client if we hire you?"
Where's the fun without danger? Of course I'm willing to risk my life, I wouldn't be here otherwise. No dance is fun if you just stand still, now is it? I will be working with others, won't I? There are a few things as exhilarating as a duet.

"Why do you think we should hire you?"
If I'm what you're looking for, what I've said should answer your question. Am I a master of my arts? That will be up for you to decide. The edged beauty of every sword I wield will sing through the current of winds to the best of my ability. I can promise you all of my passion, hopefully that will be enough for you. I do nothing half assed, darling.

Applying for a dancer? I rolled on the floor.

He positions to fill are either assaulter, defender, medic, arcane artist, or general worker. I think an assaulter would suit her.

I do hope she can dance a dragon to death. XD

It's a him!! XD

And yes, assaulter. It would be the "Rouge" class equivalent, I believe. High damage and speed, low defence.

That would be great story wise. I'd love to read that.

I think we are ready for the roleplay if @Sir Pinkleton and @Majem plays two characters.
I can pull double duty, no problem. I actually like both my characters, so I don't mind playing them both.

It's a him!! XD

And yes, assaulter. It would be the "Rouge" class equivalent, I believe. High damage and speed, low defence.
Assaulter isn't really a class, it just means you hit shit until it dies. Could be by anyone, from a heavy armored dwarf with an ax, to my guy, to your guy.

And with that, we're all stocked up. I think we should close sign-ups, get character sheets going, and then start an IC once that's done. Try to keep you characters a little down-to-earth. If we feel your character's a little too much glory-bait, Shade will probably ask you to make changes. If Shade doesn't, I might. No demigods, please.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.