The Sword of Weathers. (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fine to me, minus a couple of questions. Do you want those sheets in a particular format, and where would you like them to be posted?

They'll make another thread and probably link to it here. Most sign-up threads include the sign-up sheet, so no worries, just be patient.

It's a him!! XD

And yes, assaulter. It would be the "Rouge" class equivalent, I believe. High damage and speed, low defence.

Wow. A male dancer. I hope he wears stiletto shoes as a weapon.

Sounds fine to me, minus a couple of questions. Do you want those sheets in a particular format, and where would you like them to be posted?
I prefer creating my character sheet in a form of a story. But if you are more comfortable with forms, then go for it. In it should be their names, ages, races, appearances, armors and weapons, history, etc. I am sure that everyone knows what to do. Be creative.

I'll put up the sign up thread in a moment.

Assaulter - Sir Pinkleton & Shard
Defender - Majem
Medic - Einws
Arcane Artist - bellator
General Worker - Majem & Sir Pinkleton

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys move fast when I'm sleeping =.="

i was asleep for uh-9 hours and then we just gotten a male dancer? possibly in stilettos?
seriously ._.

you guys move fast when I'm sleeping =.="

i was asleep for uh-9 hours and then we just gotten a male dancer? possibly in stilettos?
seriously ._.
XD the stillettos are just my whacky idea.

Alright, let's set up some Character Sheet formats. If you're making yours already, just hold off a bit while I get the template going.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Character format's up. Start writing your sheets, guys.
Call me a nazi, but I'm gonna ask you to follow the rules we've placed. Shade explained the thing with the character death, right?

Character format's up. Start writing your sheets, guys.
Call me a nazi, but I'm gonna ask you to follow the rules we've placed. Shade explained the thing with the character death, right?
Be cocky, get a cock up your arse? Yes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Be cocky, get a cock up your arse? Yes.

Yeah, I guess. Basically, just be careful with your character and stuff. I wouldn't get too worried. GM's that one-hit kill players for the tiniest excuse are GM's no one plays with.

I'm not sure what that means but having a cock up your ass really hurts. You'll feel like shitting yourself. XD
That's the point. Cocky = Thinking highly of yourself.

Yeah, I guess. Basically, just be careful with your character and stuff. I wouldn't get too worried. GM's that one-hit kill players for the tiniest excuse are GM's no one plays with.
Don't worry. I've been in this kind of RP before and ended up being the only one making realistic decisions and actions, so the GM ended up making everyone fail in everything except for me.

Alright everyone, I'm gonna ask you all to make a small addition to your sheets. After Gender add another line that says Race. Write down what race you are there. If you're an animal race, write down the race as "Beast Folk" and then after that, you write down your particular species.
For example, if I wanted to make a badger character, I'd say:
Beast Folk Badger

The other races we seem to have are Orcs. We'll add Elves and Dwarves, because we might as well. Any races you want to play that haven't been mentioned, mention them in this thread and we'll let you know. Chances are, we'll say yes unless you break the thin, barely existent lore we have or it's some kind of fetish incarnate.
Oh, and I'm gonna be working on religions. If you guys have any ideas for gods and the various religions, maybe one you want your character to follow, let me know so I can try to work it in. I won't write it for a while cause I'm going to be out all day. So you've got time.

I just have to say. I loved reading your character sheets, Majem. I have never seen sheets written in first person through an interview, very creative!

Looking for a picture for Moon...if I ever find one, I'll put it up. Picture found.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Majem
Thank you, though I simply wanted to keep the interview introduction going, as the GM asked to do here. I have written character sheets in first person before, but it is a fun deviation from the norm.

Reactions: Shade_XY
Loved your character sheets Majem. Love the creativity. Now, I'm going to suck in your gift! *Sucksucksucksuck*

Status
Not open for further replies.