The Survivor's Savior (For Taven and LLM)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Juliet began sucking as her head bobbed gently, one hand massaging his balls, and the other massaging the base. She didn't want to be beat.

Taven lets a moan out. "that right suck my dick you whore."

She whimpered a bit and moved her head faster, trying so hard to imagine she was in a nightmare or somewhere else. She felt sick to her stomach, her mind racing, heart pounding from her chest. She didn't want to be here, didn't want to do this. She wanted to wake up.

Taven sighed "I grew bored of this." with that he forcefull grabs her hair with both hands holding it still he then starts to thrust in and out of her mouth at times he hold his member into her mouth making her choke."

As he began thrusting into her throat, her eyes grew round, tears filling them and slipping down her face but she sucked when she could. She felt so... dirty... It was making her wet... Was she enjoying this? Impossible... But she felt so warm. She let her eyes fall shut and she allowed him to thrust, small moans escaping her throat.

Taven lets out a laugh and pull out for a second. "your enjoying this arnt you, you fucking whore. " with that he looked back and and countied to face fuck the girl.

As the man pulled out Juliet gasped for breath, her chest heaving and she shook her head furiously. She didn't enjoy it, it wasn't her fault her body was reacting, it meant nothing. She began to call him names and curse at him, but he went right back to thrusting, making her loser her breath. She squirmed, her eyes clenched shut and she whimpered a bit, her nails digging into the man's upper legs.

Taven keeps thursting he aslo pulls her hair abit too. "that right you whore take my dick in your mouth."

Juliet whimpered, her eyes clenching shut and she sucked when it was possible, which was rarely because his member was just so large.

Taven paces begins to quicken. "get ready you whore im gonna fill your mouth with my cum you better swallow or ull choke.

Her yes grew round again and she tried to shake her head, wanting to beg him not to, but something inside her... Something stopped her. She shut her eyes and prepared herself as well as she could.

he started to ram her throat with a loud groan he shoves his dick as far as it would go into her thaort and shoot seraval large loads into her mouth as he does so he grabs her nose and pinches it close. "not swallow you whore eat my cum like a good jew cum guzzling slut."

As the hot liquid filled her mouth, Juliet tried to pull away, but the man's strong hand at the back of her head rendered her unable to move. She swallowed every bit, wincing as she did so, the odd taste making her want to gag, but she knew he would hit her if she did.

Taven pulls out of her mouth and shots one last large glob on her face just below her eye i runs down her check. "that a good whore now get your ass up bitch" with that he pulls her up off the ground by her hair. he then lead her to the truck and his men throw her in the back of the truck with her sister and one other jewish man they then aslo jump in the back with them Taven barks out orders in german everyone get into the veichals and begin to drive off.

When Juliet is thrown into the back of the truck, she tries as hard as she can to clean her face then she curls up into a little ball, both traumatized and greatful. She may never look at a man the same again, and she surely couldn't look at her innocent litle sister without feeling disgusting, but at the same time she was relieved that the man hadn't force-taken her virginity.

as the truck is driving the soldiers in the back sner and grin as the girl calling out foul names at here. after a few hours the truck stops at the gates of a facilty on the gate it reads Auschwitz after afe seocnds the gate opens and the truck pulls in

Annabelle, who had been sitting in the truck for what seemed like hours, scooted over to her sister and nudged her, but Juliet shied away, not wanting her sister to get any of the filthy german on her innocent little hands. Tears stained both their faces, tears of fear and confusion. When the truck stopped, Juliet's heart sank. She knew what was next; The health inspection. They would be stripped nude and touched all over, made sure that they were healthy and if they were not... They would be disposed of immediately.

The soliders throw the jews out of the truck and with ther Kar-86 point to them to go to a line i then get out "halt this one ill inspect my self with that he grabs juliet and drags her off from her sister as she is push into a line with other jews to the proccesing line

Annabelle reaches for Juliet as she is dragged away and Juliet whimpers, looking up at the man dragging her.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me now?"

Taven smiles his wolfish grin. "not much just a standerd examantion." with that he lead her into a building down some stairs into a roomhe thne shuts the door and pushes her forward. "alright jew strip naked now. "with that he pulled out his baton.